Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Mansfield Away Travel (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/mansfield-away-travel-66609.html)

AsFc62 29-09-2014 08:06

Mansfield Away Travel

Good Morning All,

Coach this Saturday to Mansfield

The reds on a role, John & Jimmy back where they belong, lets get booked on and cheer the lads on!

£15 each

10.45 set off outside the crown.

Please contact me to book on asap!

07545049294 please no calls during working hours - you can either text or leave an answer phone message. I will respond

Thanks
Ash

lancsdave 29-09-2014 12:48

Re: Mansfield Away Travel

Don't forget to buy a ticket in advance

Mansfield All Ticket - Accrington Stanley FCAccrington Stanley FC

DAV007 29-09-2014 14:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 1119108)

What a joke Mansfield are, is there ever a need to make a league 2 all ticket and not for sale on the day of the game?

Looks like my friend who was going to see if he could leave work early on Saturday has had his decision made for him.

What a stupid system, how do they ever expect to encourage walk on fans ?

accybeme 29-09-2014 14:38

Answer needed please!!! I would love to go to this one, but if I purchase a match ticket and book a seat on the coach, if the coach does not run, do I get a refund on the match ticket

AccyMad 29-09-2014 14:50

Good point Accybeme, I can't get up to the ground to buy a ticket till Friday so am going to book on the coach & hopefully Ash will know by then if it's running or not but not everyone can leave it so late to buy theirs

AsFc62 29-09-2014 15:18

The coach is going to run!

Im not quite at numbers yet but only 8bods off so ive took the risk and booked the coach

Please call to book on.

Ash

accybeme 29-09-2014 15:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsFc62 (Post 1119118)
The coach is going to run!

Im not quite at numbers yet but only 8bods off so ive took the risk and booked the coach

Please call to book on.

Ash

Thanks Ash /make that 7 bods I will phone and confirm booking tonight

AsFc62 29-09-2014 15:51

Cool.

Make that 5 bods :) had a few more book on in meantime

MikeA 29-09-2014 18:25

I was planning to go but Mansfield have just shot themselves in the foot with their silly all-ticket policy.

Mr T 29-09-2014 19:35

For 2 years running I've tried to explain my/ASFC views; sadly my glib e-mail was taken in the wrong manner by the people at Mansfield.:(
ASFC are "massive" so no sales on the day.

We've tickets at the ground and no doubt Will at the Crown can assist after office hours.

lancsdave 29-09-2014 20:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr T (Post 1119142)
For 2 years running I've tried to explain my/ASFC views; sadly my glib e-mail was taken in the wrong manner by the people at Mansfield.:(
ASFC are "massive" so no sales on the day.

We've tickets at the ground and no doubt Will at the Crown can assist after office hours.

It doesn't matter if they are as big as Stanley or a small club like Portsmouth, they do say no away tickets on the day. If only all big clubs like Mansfield could afford to turn away paying customers :eek:

Exile on Spencer St 29-09-2014 20:23

Perhaps they can only afford to have two turnstiles open?:confused:

cashman 30-09-2014 08:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAV007 (Post 1119114)
What a joke Mansfield are, is there ever a need to make a league 2 all ticket and not for sale on the day of the game?

Looks like my friend who was going to see if he could leave work early on Saturday has had his decision made for him.

Seems to me Mansfield is another club run by clowns!

mab 30-09-2014 22:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAV007 (Post 1119114)

Not true!!!!! Only for away fans Dave,home fans can buy tickets right up to kick off but with a £2 increase on the addmision price instead of paying £20 they have to pay £22.. TICKET PRICES

smudgie 01-10-2014 10:38

£22........ Absolute disgrace.

How can they justify it when certain championship clubs charge £15 ?!?!