Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   To The haters (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/to-the-haters-66778.html)

DAV007 22-11-2014 16:21

To The haters

Why can't they give Coleman credit for not only turning around our season but giving the whole club a different more positive outlook?

Please stop hating and get behind the club.

Your blue eyes boy beattie has long gone, and we are all the better for it.

Redraine 22-11-2014 16:32

Re: To The haters

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAV007 (Post 1124473)
Why can't they give Coleman credit for not only turning around our season but giving the whole club a different more positive outlook?

What on earth are you on about???

DAV007 22-11-2014 16:35

You obviously didn't read the Carlisle thread

Redraine 22-11-2014 16:41

Yes I did. What on earth are you on about???

smudgie 22-11-2014 16:54

Pipe down you fool.

cashman 22-11-2014 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 1124479)
Pipe down you fool.

Is that not being a bit unfair on fools?

DAV007 22-11-2014 17:14

We lost one game 1-0 away from home and the usual suspects where ripping into our manager and being disrespectful.

They need to stop being so fickle

Mr Matthew 22-11-2014 17:23

You seriously are delusional.

Redraine 22-11-2014 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAV007 (Post 1124485)
We lost one game 1-0 away from home and the usual suspects where ripping into our manager and being disrespectful.

You need to stop being paranoid, if that's possible.

yerself 22-11-2014 18:14

"Hold, hold. Tighter, tighter." Hold.:D:D

Crown Grounder 22-11-2014 18:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAV007 (Post 1124473)

Absolute nut-case......team performances and results have been excellent overall, and long may it last.

yonmon 22-11-2014 19:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAV007 (Post 1124485)
We lost one game 1-0 away from home and the usual suspects where ripping into our manager and being disreectful.

But DAV , I was at Carlisle ( In the company of two expert pundits from our forum !)..and honestly the Reds were, apart from Jack Rose , absolutely abyssmal to say the least !.
However, although JC appeared to make two questionable substitutions, I didn't,hear anyone aiming critical remarks in his direction.
The posts from the Tuesday game were in the main complimentary to our Manager and today's game underlined his abilities, and people have said so in other threads.
You know as well as I that we are always going to find one or two detractors about anything Stanley on our Forum,it seems to be in their nature !, and I seem to remember the odd occasion when even you yourself have been the target of jibes and comments regarding posts which have been of a critical nature.
Now I would never go so far as to question your state of mind, but would ask that you might
find that it is time to forget the played out JB/JC debate and concentrate on the great performances put together by our team.

( Incidentally, AE thinks you're the bees knees ! )

cashman 22-11-2014 19:13

Why waste yer breath Yonmon, Even A.E. knows - Yeh cant put sense were there is none.;)

DAV007 22-11-2014 19:29

Chubbyman

You're right DAV.....Coleys a football genius.

FrankMoody

To paraphrase a popular character from a sitcom: Tactical Genius my arse!!!

Cashman

was taken off by "Super Johnny Coleman"

Chubbyman

.As for the Beattie debacle as you put it pray tell who was the manager when the betting scandal at Bury occurred.

Billy Casper 22-11-2014 19:49

Dav can you please give it a rest, It is bad enough sitting in the main stand listening to so called stanley fans booing, Yes booing, when the ball is passed backwards, (usually starting a better move). Yes you are right , you always have been right, and always will be right, all hail Dav. Dont know where that came from (just get a bit ****ED OFF with the boo boys). Rant over back to x factor.