Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Good Luck Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/good-luck-stanley-66845.html)

stanleyhouse 15-12-2014 22:29

Good Luck Stanley

Gutted not to be able to be in Somerset tomorrow. Yes I know teachers get long holidays but just for once I'd love to be able to choose when I can have a day off.
Anyway, I'd like to be the first to wish John, Jimmy and the lads the best of luck tomorrow night. I'm sure you'll do Accrington proud and wreck my two week Christmas holiday preparing for the big one on Jan 4th.
"I believe"

mab 15-12-2014 22:36

Re: Good Luck Stanley

:D You could always pull a sickie Rob ;):D Good luck Red men come back with the prize :)

winstanley asfc 15-12-2014 23:55

Best wishes to our team for Tuesday night!:cheers:

VALAIRIAN 16-12-2014 05:22

Believe, we will do this :)

lancsdave 16-12-2014 06:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by stanleyhouse (Post 1126369)
I'm sure you'll do Accrington proud and wreck my two week Christmas holiday preparing for the big one on Jan 4th.
"I believe"

I'll second that bit, but rather have it that way than nothing at all :)

AccyMad 16-12-2014 08:08

Best of luck lads! I'm feeling sick with nerves already & got everything crossed for an early Christmas present tonight
Can't wait to get going - got my tea, supper & all packed up, gonna be a long day:)

cashman 16-12-2014 08:10

See yeh yon probably Di, Hope they do us proud,a great set of lads whatever.

Greeny 16-12-2014 09:15

BRING EM ON !!! We can do this and fingers crossed we will. The Stanley fans will be shouting loud and proud , so come on lads lets show um.

Chubbyman 16-12-2014 09:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by stanleyhouse (Post 1126369)
Gutted not to be able to be in Somerset tomorrow. Yes I know teachers get long holidays but just for once I'd love to be able to choose when I can have a day off.
Anyway, I'd like to be the first to wish John, Jimmy and the lads the best of luck tomorrow night. I'm sure you'll do Accrington proud and wreck my two week Christmas holiday preparing for the big one on Jan 4th.
"I believe"

Does that mean I can have your parking place?

choirboy 16-12-2014 11:48

:thumbsup:GOOD LUCK tonight to John, Jimmy and the boys!!!:thumbsup:

Just WIN guys ...any score will do ...any method will do so long as it is legal... any performane style and standard will do....
.....JUST WIN !!!
PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...

JUST WIN!!!

yonmon 16-12-2014 12:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1126379)
Best of luck lads! I'm feeling sick with nerves already & got everything crossed for an early Christmas present tonight
Can't wait to get going - got my tea, supper & all packed up, gonna be a long day:)

Wish I could join you Di but today's matters are really pressing....I have a load of ironing !!.
Seriously though, I'll be following every move by whatever means the Internet can conjure up,
willing the mighty Reds to be at their very best which,if they are will ensure the success which will in turn produce a truly fascinating period for our Club and it's fans.

So yes ... Bon courage !....and of course Bon chance !... not only to our Team and Management, but also to all those making the long trip to support them !.

Div3North 16-12-2014 13:30

We believe .......... I believe ........... Santa and his Elves (in which I believe) believe :D:D:D

Go Stanley! Keep the Faith!:p

:alright:

Wynonie Harris 16-12-2014 15:49

Good luck, lads, you can do it!...from a hot, sunny Miraflores, Peru. :cool:

Bob Dobson 16-12-2014 16:49

It must surely be on Radio Lancashire

Redraine 16-12-2014 16:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dobson (Post 1126412)
It must surely be on Radio Lancashire

It is!