Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Luton Town away 28th February (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/luton-town-away-28th-february-67064.html)

stanleyhouse 17-02-2015 14:26

Luton Town away 28th February

Message from Luton Town SLO:

Although our game is over a week away, I thought I’d just get in touch to offer any assistance / information.

On our website (Official Website of the Hatters - Luton Town FC latest news, photos and videos) under the “Club” tab, there is a section headed “Find Us” which will give your supporters directions, and some guidance on parking etc. The visitors entrance to the ground is in Oak Road, but the Police usually seal that particular road off from traffic on a matchday.

We’ll look forward to seeing you all on the 28th.

All the best,

Kind regards,

JOHN
John Miller
Supporters Liaison Officer
Luton Town

Exile on Spencer St 17-02-2015 15:39

Re: Luton Town away 28th February

Worth a visit (assuming nothing has changed since Luton were last in the league) if only for the bizarre experience of entering the ground under someone's bedroom!

Mr T 17-02-2015 15:43

Not sure if it's got on to the Official site but the game IS "all ticket" with no sales on the day, and a capacity crowd expected.

We've made arrangements for "exiles" to buy ASFC section tickets directly from Luton.

Exile on Spencer St 17-02-2015 18:15

Thank you, Mr.T.:)

Phil Whalley 17-02-2015 18:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr T (Post 1133610)
We've made arrangements for "exiles" to buy ASFC section tickets directly from Luton.

Thanks for this Mark. I take it we just have to call the ticket office?

Mr T 17-02-2015 18:31

Phil; yes just call the Luton ticket office (half of our allocation is with them).

I'll dig out the number and PM you!!

The site owners aren't "keen" on phone numbers on here!!:eek::eek:

Mr T 18-02-2015 07:20

The phone number to use is now on the Main Site. AccyWeb rules forbid putting phone numbers on here.

IF you can't get to Accy over the next few days call the Luton ticket office (proper number as well) and they will sell you tickets from our allocation.

cashman 18-02-2015 07:41

Good on yer MR T, Tis forbidden on here cos of many past abuses,as far as i recollect.;)

MikeA 25-02-2015 11:44

Just phoned Luton and booked a ticket. Very friendly and efficient. And the ticket can be collected from the away turnstiles in Oak Road.

Costs a quid to use a credit card but nowt if you use a debit card.

Mr T 25-02-2015 15:32

One or two people who have called Luton have been given incorrect information; however they have re-assured me that ASFC fans wanting to purchase from Luton are very welcome to do so.

Those that wish to purchase in person; again are welcome to do so at the main office tomorrow and Friday. Sue will do her best to look after you and keep the "grumpy one" away from our FANtastic supporters.;)

Phil Whalley 25-02-2015 15:44

Arrangement now working fine Mark - thanks for your help.

Phil