Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   What am I? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/what-am-i-67234.html)

Chimer 04-04-2015 18:46

What am I?

I'm confused, as I've known for months that any mild criticism of Coley will get me labelled a "hater" by Dav, and now it appears that if I give any mild support Cashy will call me an "arselicker". I didn't think I was either, but now I think I must be both - I'd better go and drown myself in the cut!

The lack of tolerance, never mind respect, for opposing views on here is astonishing. Prime Minister's Questions is more grown up. It's not banter, it's pathetic.

:hidewall::hidewall::hidewall::hidewall::hidewall: :hidewall::hidewall::hidewall::hidewall::hidewall:

Exile on Spencer St 04-04-2015 19:09

Re: What am I?

Less of this talk of drowning, Chimer. Get yourself up to Fort Nelson and you could hold out from the 'haters ' and 'arse-lickers' for months.

maccawozzagod 04-04-2015 20:41

maybe you're an 'arse-hater' Chimer? or a hat licker?

Div3North 04-04-2015 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chimer (Post 1137878)
I'm confused, as I've known for months that any mild criticism of Coley will get me labelled a "hater" by Dav, and now it appears that if I give any mild support Cashy will call me an "arselicker". I didn't think I was either, but now I think I must be both

:hidewall::hidewall::hidewall::hidewall::hidewall: :hidewall::hidewall::hidewall::hidewall::hidewall:

No you're not .........you're my mate, and a good bloke!

:(

DAV007 04-04-2015 23:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chimer (Post 1137878)
I'm confused, as I've known for months that any mild criticism of Coley will get me labelled a "hater" by Dav, and now it appears that if I give any mild support Cashy will call me an "arselicker". I didn't think I was either, but now I think I must be both - I'd better go and drown myself in the cut!

The lack of tolerance, never mind respect, for opposing views on here is astonishing. Prime Minister's Questions is more grown up. It's not banter, it's pathetic.

Spot on Chimer, some of our fans need a reality check

Revived Red 05-04-2015 09:00

"Spot on Chimer, some of our fans need a reality check"

:yelrotflm:yelrotflm:yelrotflm:yelrotflm:yelrotflm :yelrotflm:yelrotflm

Actually, DAV, Chimer did mean you. In fact he mentioned you.

(Apologies for not using the correct quote method - I didn't want to upset those Accywebbers who have blocked DAV007.

cashman 05-04-2015 09:30

Yer struggling Chimer, Yer not regarded as either of those by me,:confused:

teach 05-04-2015 11:58

Can totally understand where you are coming from Chimer. The vitriol displayed on here for anyone with opposing views is the main reason I don't post much. What could and should have been a great tool for discussion on everything Stanley is rapidly just becoming a tool for pointless verbal aggression.

cashman 05-04-2015 14:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by teach (Post 1137923)
Can totally understand where you are coming from Chimer. The vitriol displayed on here for anyone with opposing views is the main reason I don't post much. What could and should have been a great tool for discussion on everything Stanley is rapidly just becoming a tool for pointless verbal aggression.

Please yerself, its a football forum, not a nuns outing.:rolleyes:

Redraine 05-04-2015 18:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1137930)
Please yerself, its a football forum, not a nuns outing.:rolleyes:

Spot on, Cashy. Far too much precious political correctness about these days. Some people seem to be offended or "disrespected" to use the fashionable description by almost everything. Sticks and stones....etc.

cashman 05-04-2015 18:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redraine (Post 1137942)
Spot on, Cashy. Far too much precious political correctness about these days. Some people seem to be offended or "disrespected" to use the fashionable description by almost everything. Sticks and stones....etc.

Thing is Redraine, i reckon some dont know the meaning of the word "Vitriol" cos i reckon theres sod all like it posted, I reckon weve bred a society of nancys.:D

SamF 05-04-2015 18:17

Political correctness has nout to do with it. People are just bored of the drivel spouted.

Redraine 05-04-2015 19:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamF (Post 1137945)
Political correctness has nout to do with it. People are just bored of the drivel spouted.

I'm intrigued. Go on then, give us an actual example of the drivel spouted.

cashman 05-04-2015 19:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamF (Post 1137945)

Aye well we can't all be as clever n arrogant as you sam.:rolleyes:

Exile on Spencer St 05-04-2015 20:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redraine (Post 1137953)
I'm intrigued. Go on then, give us an actual example of the drivel spouted.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1137954)
Aye well we can't all be as clever n arrogant as you sam.:rolleyes:

:yelrotflmLove it, Cashy.