Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   David Dunn (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/david-dunn-67296.html)

andyd 29-04-2015 19:55

Re: David Dunn

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St (Post 1139876)
Get him on board.

Totally agree we as a club including fans should do all we can to get David on board for next season make him feel welcome he could work wonders for Stanley not just on the pitch but off it as well come on Dunny you know you want to.

Redraine 30-04-2015 11:06

I well remember David's home debut for Rovers at about 18 years old. It was obvious that he had tremendous talent, crunching into tackles with bigger, older players without fear, spraying passes long and short, and covering every blade of grass like a turbo-charged Luke Joyce, and having great skill on the ball. I know time and injuries has taken its toll over the years but I think he would be a great addition to our squad to have him, if only for his potential to change a game in our favour for the last 30 minutes or so if we need a goal or two. I would really like it to happen!

Greeny 30-04-2015 19:02

Bring him on !!!!!

Exile on Spencer St 30-04-2015 20:09

Great news on the Fishy site that Professor Coleman is also keen to bring in Mr.Dunn. Let's hope he can secure his services, he'll provide a lot of experience and inspiration to the benefit of the younger players.

choirboy 01-05-2015 09:00

Get David signed on Coley!:)
Talking to some Rovers fans and they love him and said they would come on to Stanley to watch him!:sonic:
Thus swelling our gates a bit and possibly getting some 'converts' to the Stanley cause.:theband:
ON STANLEY ON with DUNNY driving the bus!:alright:

Christies Child 01-05-2015 10:27

Would be a good signing for you guys, despite his recent injury problems.

'Older' players can work or otherwise. It all depends on their attitude but by the sounds of it he's not after a 'final' huge pay deal.

stjosephsfc 01-05-2015 12:28

I'm a Rovers season ticket holder, have been for a number of years. David Dunn is still, in my opinion, technically our best player, he's just lost his pace and a shame he has had a lot of injuries.
If you keep him fit he will be head and shoulders above any other player in League 2.

cjrk 01-05-2015 13:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by choirboy (Post 1139928)
Get David signed on Coley!:)
Talking to some Rovers fans and they love him and said they would come on to Stanley to watch him!:sonic:
Thus swelling our gates a bit and possibly getting some 'converts' to the Stanley cause.:theband:
ON STANLEY ON with DUNNY driving the bus!:alright:

The trouble is that Stanley play on the same Saturday as the Rovers so unless that changes I can't see many Rovers fans coming to watch Stanley.

Chrisr 01-05-2015 21:58

Watch the space.

LongLostSon 02-05-2015 17:18

We are certainly in need of a defensive organiser to eradicate the habit of gifting goals, which confines us to the lower reaches.

Chrisr 02-05-2015 19:42

you spotted the deliberate mistake then.

cashman 04-05-2015 08:31

Says in this mornings Mirror, Dunny set to be offered a Player-Coach Role by Stanley, Certainly hope thats the case n he accepts.:)

DAV007 04-05-2015 22:27

coleman has spoken with him

Alvin the chipmunk 04-05-2015 22:56

Poor man's Simon Carden.

Giacomo 06-05-2015 14:45

I would like to see David Dunn playing for Stanley.
- By the way just wanted to say, they are good people on here. Certainly.-