Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Football Focus (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/football-focus-68192.html)

st06nc2 16-04-2016 09:30

Football Focus

Apparently a piece on stanley on today's show

cashman 16-04-2016 11:47

Re: Football Focus

was a good piece fair play to Lawro he certainly has us weighed up.:)

choirboy 16-04-2016 12:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1166371)
was a good piece fair play to Lawro he certainly has us weighed up.:)

First time Lawro has said anything nice about us though! He certainly praised the marvelous job that Coley has done over the years. :mosher:
My wife was watching too and she commented about what a 'Scruff' Lawro looks with his flying hair and stubbled mush!:rofl38:

ps Get well soon Cashy.

cashman 16-04-2016 12:33

I liked what he said about about nobody plays fer us fer money, love of the game. summed it up well imho.

AccyMad 16-04-2016 12:35

Add to that what a miserable beggar he is & I'd say your better half has it spot on Choirboy :) Not a bad piece overall - was fearing the worst when that advert was shown but it was ok & Rob Elliott being on beforehand was an unexpected bonus, just a pity they didn't think to link him in to our bit but maybe I'm just being pedantic

cashman 16-04-2016 12:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1166375)
Add to that what a miserable beggar he is & I'd say your better half has it spot on Choirboy :) Not a bad piece overall - was fearing the worst when that advert was shown but it was ok & Rob Elliott being on beforehand was an unexpected bonus, just a pity they didn't think to link him in to our bit but maybe I'm just being pedantic

They probably had no idea about that link, yer crediting em wi nous.:D

choirboy 16-04-2016 21:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1166375)

Yes I agree ACCY MAD. Rob played a big part in our progress back to the football league and I am sure that he would agree that ACCRINGTON STANLEY played a big part in his stepping up to the highest levels in football.
Good luck to him in recovering from a serious injury!
:skiss:

DAV007 16-04-2016 23:01

Coleman was on the final segment of talksport's up the league show at 6am this morning

Up the League - Saturday, April 16: Lee Johnson, John McGinlay and more | talkSPORT

smudgie 17-04-2016 09:25

Good piece, enjoyed it.