Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Windass & Crooks (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/windass-and-crooks-68333.html)

monkey hanger 22-06-2016 08:05

Re: Windass & Crooks

Quote:

Originally Posted by mab (Post 1170819)
Windass Talks About Text From John Coleman | RFCsince1872 like the last bit " better standard of football than English league 2 :eek: 😁😁

he,s correct about the standard of scots top flight against div.2. definately more football played and less kicking sides about which will suite josh as his defensive game still leaves a lot to be desired. could end up an impact sub like shay mccarten. think he will be ok unlike some who i think are hopeing he,ll fall flat on his face.

cashman 22-06-2016 08:32

I dont think he will fall flat on his face, think hes still a lot to do to progress.;)

Exile on Spencer St 22-06-2016 09:05

If he has no residual problem with his recent injury, I wouldn't be surprised if Crooks proves the better buy for the 'Gers.

football19 22-06-2016 10:39

Windass will be a sensation,expect him to excel and be playing at least championship level in two years

AccyMad 22-06-2016 10:51

Hope they both do well, certainly wouldn't want either of them to fall flat on their face - specially Josh, he'd just end up looking like his old man :)

maccawozzagod 22-06-2016 20:33

I'm ****ed off with where they went as it meant we made nowt from them, and they both would have known that.

However, who can turn down Stanley to Rangers? Good luck to the pair of them.

P.S. I hope big windass falls flat on his face, preferably down the Ibrox steps.

maccawozzagod 22-06-2016 20:51

1 Attachment(s)
by the way, looks like they didnt get a company car as part of the megabucks 4 year contract ...

Attachment 53552

£120k mentioned on the Rangers forum, by the man who seems to be the go-to-guy for info. If that's true then we've not done too bad for them. Granted its not as much as we'd have liked to have got, but still good for two players that none of us really rated this time last year :0

Exile on Spencer St 23-06-2016 08:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by maccawozzagod (Post 1170881)
P.S. I hope big windass falls flat on his face, preferably down the Ibrox steps.

Not funny, Macca. Bit like saying you hope he gets crushed at Hillsborough.

maccawozzagod 23-06-2016 13:16

Apologies Exile, ref your PM, hadnt even thought about the Ibrox tragedy as it was well before my time.

I shall rephrase to "I hope he falls flat on his face getting out of the car, witnessed by tens of thousands of Gers"

:-)

monkey hanger 24-06-2016 08:09

However, who can turn down Stanley to Rangers? Good luck to the pair of them.

good luck to both of them. remember they are not stanley fans but pro. footballers who have careers infront of them. could be playing in europe in just over a year so its a no brainer as they say. its the ones who make sideways mover for another few quid a week extra who i,ve no time for. i hope they remember after having a couple of stinkers the crowd will be on their backs. if they,d have stopped here it would probebly be forgiven especially the popular ones.

Chrisr 25-06-2016 22:37

Can they play in Europe if we have voted to come out???? just sayin

Chewbacca 25-06-2016 23:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrisr (Post 1171165)
Can they play in Europe if we have voted to come out???? just sayin

Have we moved to Africa or Asia? No we are still firmly in Europe, but I see why people voted out given your insight.