Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   The Merry Christmas Tread (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/the-merry-christmas-tread-68748.html)

mab 18-12-2016 22:43

The Merry Christmas Tread

:) Merry Christmas to all Stanley fans and all Accrington Stanley Staff management and players :) Have a good one everyone

DAV007 19-12-2016 06:51

Re: The Merry Christmas Tread

Mab is quite correct

Merry Christmas to the entire Stanley family (even the haters!).

Let's stick together and may there be peace on Accyweb this season

AccyMad 19-12-2016 11:32

Merry Christmas everyone, I brought some cards with me on Saturday but if, because of my dejected feeling on leaving the ground, I didn't get round to giving some people one I've hopefully covered it with this greeting :D

yonmon 19-12-2016 12:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1183376)
Merry Christmas everyone, I brought some cards with me on Saturday but if, because of my dejected feeling on leaving the ground, I didn't get round to giving some people one I've hopefully covered it with this greeting :D

And to you Diane !...

To everyone.. have the happiest of Christmastides, and a peaceful, healthy and successful 2017 !.

I guess that this has nothing to do with this thread, but watching and reading the plight of Children in the most dangerous, and poverty-ridden parts of our world, can I ask that we all take a moment or two to put Soccer to one side, and direct our kindest thoughts towards these innocents who are getting the rawest of deals from life !.

As to our Team... I , not being a 'hater' in any shape or form, wish JC, JB, our Chairman, our Managing Director and all at the Crown, but most of all the players, the drive, ability, and commitment to make 2017 a successful year for Accrington Stanley.

KTF !. On Stanley !..ON TO GREATER THINGS !!.

accybeme 19-12-2016 17:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by yonmon (Post 1183385)
And to you Diane !...

To everyone.. have the happiest of Christmastides, and a peaceful, healthy and successful 2017 !.

I guess that this has nothing to do with this thread, but watching and reading the plight of Children in the most dangerous, and poverty-ridden parts of our world, can I ask that we all take a moment or two to put Soccer to one side, and direct our kindest thoughts towards these innocents who are getting the rawest of deals from life !.

As to our Team... I , not being a 'hater' in any shape or form, wish JC, JB, our Chairman, our Managing Director and all at the Crown, but most of all the players, the drive, ability, and commitment to make 2017 a successful year for Accrington Stanley.

KTF !. On Stanley !..ON TO GREATER THINGS !!.

nice to see you putting things in prospective yonmon here's wishing you and everyone a safe and better future

Outback Ozzy 19-12-2016 21:18

Felicitations and seasons greetings to one and all connected with the Accrington Stanley family both near and far. May we all get what we crave in the New Year and that is safety in the Football League for another season.
:hidewall::theband::hidewall:

Red-Osbornello 20-12-2016 11:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1183376)

You never gave me one!! :eek:

AccyMad 20-12-2016 13:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red-Osbornello (Post 1183452)
You never gave me one!! :eek:

I think you'll find I did - you were a bit lairy, hence why I gave it to your better half:)

VALAIRIAN 20-12-2016 21:32

The Merry Christmas Thread

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to everybody in the Stanley 'family'

:) :) :)

Kiwi John 23-12-2016 19:50

Yes indeed,a very VERY Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you,and all the staff and players of the Greatest little club in the whole wide world. ..I'll be ****ed 12 hours before you lot. :)

ossy kid 23-12-2016 21:38

Merry Christmas and happy, healthy new year to all of the Stanley faithful.

monkey hanger 24-12-2016 08:09

merry christmas and happy new year to all the stanley family from deepest dark yorkshire.

cashman 24-12-2016 08:33

Have a good un everyone who ever went watching the famous reds, and also them that didn't.:)

Revived Red 24-12-2016 09:24

Seasonal greetings and very best wishes to all Stanley fans and to everyone connected with the club.

DaveinGermany 24-12-2016 11:58

To the Stanley family worldwide, A very Merry Christmas & A happy (Successful back to winning ways) New year!

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/christma...y-emoticon.gif