Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Promotion Push Prices ... wow (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/promotion-push-prices-wow-69803.html)

maccawozzagod 26-01-2018 12:54

Promotion Push Prices ... wow

We're going for it now 😀

Cambridge, Forest Green and Ye Old Ville at a tenner for adults, fiver for concessions and a squid a kid

As fans we REALLY need to start upping the hype around town, doing as much as we can to get the word out there, talking people into coming up etc.

Tenner plus winners hour bargains, Stanley is GIVING BACK, Lets got 'em in!

cashman 26-01-2018 12:55

Good Offer IMHO

Seems a continued attempt to attract people also help get us oer the line this season has brought a damn good offer of a Hat trick of games, which has appeared on the fishy site, so cmon you occasionals its a great way to help and get a real bargain to boot, Well Done Stanley.

baldy 26-01-2018 14:00

Re: Promotion Push Prices ... wow

If everyone can convince 1 person each to come it will be massive!

Now the club is now on a better financial footing and facilities improving its time we did our buy and encouraged work mates, neighbours,people in pub to get up to a game!

Never a better time!

Outback Ozzy 27-01-2018 09:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by maccawozzagod (Post 1207823)
We're going for it now ��

Cambridge, Forest Green and Ye Old Ville at a tenner for adults, fiver for concessions and a squid a kid

As fans we REALLY need to start upping the hype around town, doing as much as we can to get the word out there, talking people into coming up etc.

Tenner plus winners hour bargains, Stanley is GIVING BACK, Lets got 'em in!

It's NOT 3 games for a tenner, it's 4 you forgot the Morecambe game on the 6th March is also included in this deal :) :)

mab 27-01-2018 10:50

3 games for £10 will this only apply if your buying all three games to gether?

AccyMad 27-01-2018 12:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by mab (Post 1207852)
3 games for £10 will this only apply if your buying all three games to gether?

Doesn't say so Mab

Reamer 27-01-2018 12:29

Just to avoid confusion, mab, it's not three games for a tenner. The poster states that it's per game but it doesn't say that you have to buy all three to get those prices

monkey hanger 28-01-2018 08:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reamer (Post 1207855)
Just to avoid confusion, mab, it's not three games for a tenner. The poster states that it's per game but it doesn't say that you have to buy all three to get those prices

its a good deal for non season ticket holder regulars. its p----g against the wind as far as locals are concerned i,m afraid.

AccyMad 28-01-2018 09:15

Needs to be advertised well - posters, flyers around town & in schools, colleges, local papers & radio roped in too as well as regulars letting people know by word of mouth otherwise it won't work

Lord Didsbury 28-01-2018 17:04

Is there a marketing person at Stanley? Do they have a customer database? (I can’t say I’ve ever had an email from them). Do they market effectively on social media?

Something else for Andy H’s huge to-do list I would guess.

To add to Accymad’s comment - offers like these will be even more effective if people know about them.

baldy 28-01-2018 17:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1207887)
its a good deal for non season ticket holder regulars. its p----g against the wind as far as locals are concerned i,m afraid.

Not really as it’s still cheaper being a season ticket holder!

If it’s what’s needed to build our fan base then as a season ticket holder I’m more than happy for these promotions!

Chimer 28-01-2018 18:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Didsbury (Post 1207894)
Is there a marketing person at Stanley? Do they have a customer database? (I can’t say I’ve ever had an email from them). Do they market effectively on social media?

Something else for Andy H’s huge to-do list I would guess.

To add to Accymad’s comment - offers like these will be even more effective if people know about them.

They must, as I do :), occasionally not regularly :rolleyes:.

Lord Stiffupperlip 28-01-2018 19:58

I applaud the club for this incentive to attract more fans to the Wham.
However, it pales into insignificance compared to what's happening at Notts County.
Owner Alan Hardy has slashed all ticket prices to just £2 for their match against Crewe, to celebrate the anniversary of his first year in charge.
Notts are anticipating a crowd of about 16,000, they are approaching 11,000 tickets sold so far - one supporter has splashed out on 400 tickets!
Crewe have already sold-out their initial allocation, with more tickets on the way.
Yes, gate receipts will be around £32k, but the stadium will be full of punters who only need to spend another £2 each on a pie or pint to double it.
Don't we have an anniversary coming up Mr Holt????

monkey hanger 29-01-2018 07:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1207889)
Needs to be advertised well - posters, flyers around town & in schools, colleges, local papers & radio roped in too as well as regulars letting people know by word of mouth otherwise it won't work

that is the only way our gates will really go up if its advertised properly. if any club needs promotion its us.

monkey hanger 29-01-2018 08:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by baldy (Post 1207895)
Not really as it’s still cheaper being a season ticket holder!

If it’s what’s needed to build our fan base then as a season ticket holder I’m more than happy for these promotions!

not putting my victor meldrew hat on when mentioning the ticket price incentive and i,m happy the club is trying something as a season ticket holder myself but without more advertising it will fall on deaf ears as others in the past have done.