Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Mansfield Town Ticket info (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/mansfield-town-ticket-info-69848.html)

mab 21-02-2018 21:16

Mansfield Town Ticket info

I know its a bit off ie Good Friday! http://accringtonstanley.co.uk/2018/...ticket-travel/ Stanley have been Allocated just 400 :confused: tickets for an away end (North Stand One Call Stadium | Field Mill | Mansfield Town FC | Ground Guide)which has a 1800 capacity.One Call Stadium capacity 9,295. would the 400 be a total allocation or more if needed :)

monkey hanger 22-02-2018 09:08

Re: Mansfield Town Ticket info

probably will but you will have to purchase them before the saturday of the game as they do not sell em to away fans on the day of the game. no good for me or others who decide to go at the last minuit due to weather etc.

DAV007 22-02-2018 10:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1209150)
probably will but you will have to purchase them before the saturday of the game as they do not sell em to away fans on the day of the game. no good for me or others who decide to go at the last minuit due to weather etc.

Agree

Never understood why fans should be forced to buy tickets in advance for games that don’t sell out and often pay an extra cost for purchasing on the day.

A good way to discourage walk on fans

Mr T 22-02-2018 11:22

All ASFC can do is put out the home club's ticketing policy.

Since Mansfield returned to the (E)FL THEIR policy has been "all ticket", no sales on the day for all their games. I can understand it for their local matches ( Notts/ Chesterfield etc) but not matches against the likes of us, Morecambe and Barnet.

Had numerous heated and then friendly discussions with their people but still nothing has changed.

The 400 we have received is an "initial" allocation; I'm sure ( if required) we can have some more. Given we took around 500 to Coventry when it was only £5 to get in; can't seem that many more going to this game when it's £20 for adults.

monkey hanger 23-02-2018 08:42

Since Mansfield returned to the (E)FL THEIR policy has been "all ticket", no sales on the day for all their games. I can understand it for their local matches ( Notts/ Chesterfield etc) but not matches against the likes of us, Morecambe and Barnet.

hope we do the same for their visits to the wham.

Mr T 23-02-2018 11:23

Yes we do;

As sadly on the 2 visits they made we had to call the police as their "fans" fought amongst themselves, injured stewards and wrecked the Crown pub.

Since our change of policy, we've thankfully had no issues!

Exile on Spencer St 23-02-2018 13:45

So, maybe, Mansfield's "all-ticket" policy is there to prevent some of their 'fans' getting into the away end rather than any reflection on visiting fans.

monkey hanger 24-02-2018 08:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St (Post 1209196)
So, maybe, Mansfield's "all-ticket" policy is there to prevent some of their 'fans' getting into the away end rather than any reflection on visiting fans.

think you could be right there exile. they have had a few incidents at field mill or whatever they call it now. still fighting the miners strike around that part of the land and being in nottinghamshire they are not liked by other clubs fans who come from mining areas in other counties.

rishton 25-02-2018 12:32

However if you read the news item on the website it says adult prices increase by £2 on the day of the game which suggests they can be bought on the day.

NORTHERNSOUL 26-02-2018 01:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by rishton (Post 1209299)
However if you read the news item on the website it says adult prices increase by £2 on the day of the game which suggests they can be bought on the day.

For the last couple of seasons they have pretended they still employ the old restrictions and then the day before the game announce that you can pay on the day.

Seems to defeat the whole point to me

monkey hanger 26-02-2018 08:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by rishton (Post 1209299)

home fans only.