Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Walsall home thread. (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/walsall-home-thread-70545.html)

cashman 15-04-2019 13:44

Re: Walsall home thread.

Thats good to hear, hope they get sorted with somebody decent.

AccyMad 15-04-2019 14:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeA (Post 1227144)
At last, some good luck for Walsall fans:
https://walsall.vitalfootball.co.uk/...nfinite-scroll

The Great Escape :D

Twenty Eight 15-04-2019 20:58

Mr Evans has landed a job already ...... will be at a League One Club ready for next season so assuming we’re safe in the words of Arnie “he’ll be back”

Chewbacca 15-04-2019 22:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twenty Eight (Post 1227150)
Mr Evans has landed a job already ...... will be at a League One Club ready for next season so assuming we’re safe in the words of Arnie “he’ll be back”

Only Ipswich and Lincoln are guaranteed to be in Div 1 next season as it stands, all current league 1 teams call still go up or down or both (Fleetwood).

monkey hanger 16-04-2019 08:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chewbacca (Post 1227151)
Only Ipswich and Lincoln are guaranteed to be in Div 1 next season as it stands, all current league 1 teams call still go up or down or both (Fleetwood).

yes it could be fleetwood. a case of dick for dumb.

AccyMad 16-04-2019 09:35

Fleetwood? Am I missing something, thought they were safe

cashman 16-04-2019 09:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1227157)
Fleetwood? Am I missing something, thought they were safe

Fleetwood are safe, unless someone wins all their games and scores about plus 15.:D and fleetwood dont earn another point. pmsl Oh and Fleetwood have a game in hand on the bottom 4. lol

Chewbacca 16-04-2019 22:27

Oh dear - no one said it would happen, it is just a monster fact that with 5 games to go it is still possible a team can go up or down, and no team is guaranteed to be in League 1 that currently is.

After contributing such a monster fact the usual troll shows a lack of understanding of what is said, and the nature it was intended.

No wonder no one bothers here anymore.

cashman 17-04-2019 07:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chewbacca (Post 1227167)
Oh dear - no one said it would happen, it is just a monster fact that with 5 games to go it is still possible a team can go up or down, and no team is guaranteed to be in League 1 that currently is.

After contributing such a monster fact the usual troll shows a lack of understanding of what is said, and the nature it was intended.

No wonder no one bothers here anymore.

i wonder why a troll like you bothers.:rolleyes:

AccyMad 17-04-2019 08:07

So who's the troll, me or Cashy? It was me who didn't understand your post so must be me :mosher:

cashman 17-04-2019 08:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1227173)
So who's the troll, me or Cashy? It was me who didn't understand your post so must be me :mosher:

No idea but i know who the big headed clown is.;)

Spartacus2nd 17-04-2019 16:24

Oh dear, Uncle Nobby's back :mad:

choirboy 18-04-2019 10:22

Why oh why on 'Accy Web' does almost every topic seem to reduce to some posters just throwing insults at each other?:confused:
We all have different opinions about the daily goings on around our wonderful football club and surely it isn't impossible to air our differences politely and respectfully!
Is it not possible for all posters to simply try to be civil and positive towards each other...........?

Come on ...........just be nice to each other please!:hothothot

cashman 18-04-2019 10:38

impossible when some clown starts it.

AccyMad 18-04-2019 10:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by choirboy (Post 1227210)
Why oh why on 'Accy Web' does almost every topic seem to reduce to some posters just throwing insults at each other?:confused:
We all have different opinions about the daily goings on around our wonderful football club and surely it isn't impossible to air our differences politely and respectfully!
Is it not possible for all posters to simply try to be civil and positive towards each other...........?

Come on ...........just be nice to each other please!:hothothot

Maybe it could be put down to end of season jitters? :)