Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   iFollow and Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/ifollow-and-stanley-70700.html)

Crown Grounder 24-03-2024 18:12

Re: iFollow and Stanley

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1277556)
Fridays game against Morecambe is on :)

Now that could affect the crowd numbers........Home and Away!

VALAIRIAN 24-03-2024 18:32

I would doubt that very much my friend ;) iFollow is for folks like K.J. and Chimer, ossykid et al..............

Most of the Stanley/Morecambe faithful will be at The Crown. :)

Chimer 24-03-2024 21:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1277567)
I would doubt that very much my friend ;) iFollow is for folks like K.J. and Chimer, ossykid et al..............

Most of the Stanley/Morecambe faithful will be at The Crown. :)

Not me mate, couldn’t stand the tension watching on my own!

VALAIRIAN 31-03-2024 09:18

Mansfield game on Easter Monday is on for those not going :)

:)

VALAIRIAN 07-04-2024 09:02

Newport away on Tuesday is on :)

MikeA 12-04-2024 09:21

I've just received this from the EFL:

From next season (2024/25), a new rights agreement between the EFL and Sky Sports comes into effect, making Sky Sports the home of the EFL. With over 1,000 EFL fixtures live on Sky Sports via Sky and NOW each season, iFollow will cease to offer domestic live video coverage of EFL matches.

The update comes as we begin a five-year rights deal with Sky Sports and will see significantly enhanced exposure for all EFL clubs.

We’re excited for the groundbreaking partnership with Sky Sports to begin, with fans set to access more action than ever before from across the Championship, League One, League Two, every game of the Carabao Cup and Bristol Street Motors Trophy.

Thank you for being a valued part of our community, and we can't wait to continue bringing you the best of EFL football next season on Sky Sports via Sky and NOW.

It gives this link: https://www.skysports.com/football/n...6,9QJY5,C3I1,1

Exile on Spencer St 12-04-2024 12:02

So basically more lunch time & tea time kick-offs in league 2, £12 minimum per match instead of £10, with an extra camera if you’re lucky.

Mr T 12-04-2024 15:44

Exile and all

L2 is definately 2 cameras next season

And yes more different times of kick off

pifco 12-04-2024 19:21

Thank you Mr. T for letting us know that the information is correct.

Crown Grounder 13-04-2024 08:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr T (Post 1277863)
Exile and all

L2 is definately 2 cameras next season

And yes more different times of kick off

Mr T, do you know if there will be a link to the coverage of games from the Stanley website? As there is now for iFollow? For example, for midweek games fans can currently select to buy video coverage of the games from the Stanley "match" page of the website?

VALAIRIAN 14-04-2024 07:46

Tuesday night game - Mansfield away re-arranged - is on :)

VALAIRIAN 17-04-2024 09:37

That is that then from iFollow I presume??

I have to say that it did allow me to watch some games, whilst on holiday, or when I could not attend to to other commitments and it was an OK service....

Jumping and buffering were the two main issues for me :(

Let us hope that the next generation is better :)

Live footy is the only way, but not always possible for some....

Mr T 17-04-2024 12:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crown Grounder (Post 1277872)
Mr T, do you know if there will be a link to the coverage of games from the Stanley website? As there is now for iFollow? For example, for midweek games fans can currently select to buy video coverage of the games from the Stanley "match" page of the website?

In two words "not sure";

It's still be debated and the techky people are working on it. There's an EFL media/commercial conference today where I'm sure these questions will be asked.

I'm sure all clubs will want a direct link from their website to their game; but it will need assistance from Sky Sports.

VALAIRIAN 24-04-2024 19:46

Not sure if I have read it correctly, but I think that the last game of the season - home to Tranmere - is on iFollow to watch?!?!?!?!

Watchdog 24-04-2024 21:10

It normally allows you to buy a Video Match Pass as opposed to an Audio Match Pass when live match coverage can be viewed. When its Audio only, the Video Match Pass tab isn't shown.