Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Stanley Memorabilia (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/stanley-memorabilia-71063.html)

Shurm 02-04-2020 18:26

Re: Stanley Memorabilia

Any book by Darren Woodhead with my name in :D

My Stanley Fifa home shirt (Welch) from one of the early home games once we got back in the league.

My 50th Birthday present shirt signed by everyone with my name on

AccyMad 02-04-2020 18:31

Almost forgot my Rory Prendergast signed white Nike shirt, my 'organic' Russell Payne shirt engrained with authentic muck from the hallowed turf & my Unibond Premier league winners keepsake medal, engraved on the back with the wrong date - all priceless

KiTChener 02-04-2020 19:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1238787)
my Unibond Premier league winners keepsake medal, engraved on the back with the wrong date - all priceless

Working in Market Hall shop, I have had a few supporters showing this medal...... amazing that wrong date on reverse!!
Is it right that only 100 were made available to purchase at the time?
And how much were they then?
Hazard a guess as to current worth, not that any proud owners would be willing to sell?

AccyMad 02-04-2020 20:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiTChener (Post 1238790)
Working in Market Hall shop, I have had a few supporters showing this medal...... amazing that wrong date on reverse!!
Is it right that only 100 were made available to purchase at the time?
And how much were they then?
Hazard a guess as to current worth, not that any proud owners would be willing to sell?

Yes, there were only 100 & they cost £10 each - no idea what, if anything, they'd be worth now but wouldn't part with mine for the world

monkey hanger 08-04-2020 08:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1238791)
Yes, there were only 100 & they cost £10 each - no idea what, if anything, they'd be worth now but wouldn't part with mine for the world

doubt they,d fetch much to be honest. worth more to you i,m sure than a collector would pay. actually surprises me how little football memorabilia is worth unless its pre 1950 or international caps or fa cup winners medals.

maccawozzagod 08-04-2020 18:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1238960)
doubt they,d fetch much to be honest. worth more to you i,m sure than a collector would pay. actually surprises me how little football memorabilia is worth unless its pre 1950 or international caps or fa cup winners medals.

I hate 'collecting' but just help myself. People have offered to buy my shirt collection but even at a tenner each its worth about ten times what ive been offered!

StanleyJosh 09-04-2020 07:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by maccawozzagod (Post 1238981)
I hate 'collecting' but just help myself. People have offered to buy my shirt collection but even at a tenner each its worth about ten times what ive been offered!

I’ll give you more mate :tongueout:tongueout:tongueout

monkey hanger 09-04-2020 09:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by maccawozzagod (Post 1238981)

non collectors just do not and never will understand collectors. words like, you can only wear one shirt at a time and can only drive one car at a time has been levelled at me but goes through one ear and out the other. i,m not hurting anybody apart from my own pocket.