Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   News for Dav007. STANLEY HAVE SURVIVED! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/news-for-dav007-stanley-have-survived-71148.html)

choirboy 09-06-2020 17:46

News for Dav007. STANLEY HAVE SURVIVED!

Now is the time to announce it especially for our dearest Dav007.....:s_gupjump
STANLEY HAVE SURVIVED .........AGAIN! :cheers::wave8::Banane59:

Yes, a most unusual end to a season but NOW all Stanley supporters, players and staff can look forward to another season in League One...........
Whenever that might be........
:idunno:

ON STANLEY ON:mosher:
KEEP THE FAITH
:Banane59::Banane11::Banane10::banhat:

StanleyJosh 09-06-2020 18:12

Re: News for Dav007. STANLEY HAVE SURVIVED!

Unbeaten in 3 months!! 🔥

VALAIRIAN 09-06-2020 18:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by choirboy (Post 1240927)
Now is the time to announce it especially for our dearest Dav007.....:s_gupjump
STANLEY HAVE SURVIVED .........AGAIN! :cheers::wave8::Banane59:

Yes, a most unusual end to a season but NOW all Stanley supporters, players and staff can look forward to another season in League One...........
Whenever that might be........
:idunno:

ON STANLEY ON:mosher:
KEEP THE FAITH
:Banane59::Banane11::Banane10::banhat:

Signature updated to reflect this my good friend ;)

Hope you and yours are well and hope to see you soon :)

:) :) :)

choirboy 09-06-2020 19:50

We are all well Valarian. Hope you are too. Looking forward to getting back to ‘Normal’. Whatever that will be!
Managed to buy some shirts for Ethan to grow into in the recent shirt sale. Like all Stanley fans and fans from all over the world, we are really missing our football! Still, we have got Accrington Stanley playing next season, (whenever that will be), once again in League One........... I still have to pinch myself sometimes when I realise where our little club has come to, after all those years in the wilderness!
ON STANLEY ON.

cashman 10-06-2020 13:22

i always said choirboy, when we returned to league footy, i can die happy, now we actually got and stayed in div 1 i can die delighted.

VALAIRIAN 10-06-2020 16:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1240967)
i always said choirboy, when we returned to league footy, i can die happy, now we actually got and stayed in div 1 i can die delighted.

Just not yet ;)

:) :) :)

StanleyJosh 10-06-2020 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1240967)

Jesus wept Cashy imagine if we got to the Championship....

cashman 10-06-2020 17:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by StanleyJosh (Post 1240985)

if we did it would be worth dying right away.

DaveinGermany 11-06-2020 08:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by StanleyJosh (Post 1240985)

He'd top imself! :D

(Only kidding Cashy, looking forward to catching up with you & the rest of the owd reprobates as & when, regards, the gobby "young" Scouse upstart! ;))

LongLostSon 11-06-2020 08:56

no retiring from your coffin dodging !!!

choirboy 11-06-2020 10:16

Cashy, like you years ago I would not have been able to believe what our club has achieved today. I do still have a desire for Stanley to make a couple more things possible..........:cheers:

Firstly, to have a really long run in the FA Cup and get a massive away draw at Manchester United, Liverpool or Manchester City, win or lose this would make me happy because it would actually be a ‘Win, Win’ situation.
A big match like that would help secure our finances for years to come. ...:rose8::wave8:
Secondly, I would love for Stanley to get to play at Wembley Stadium, most likely in a ‘Tin Pot Trophy’ final or a ‘Play Off’ League One Final.:theband::s_gupjump:signbeer::drink:

ON STANLEY ON:jimbo::jimbo:
STILL DODGING COFFINS TOGETHER!
:Banane48:

andyd 11-06-2020 11:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by choirboy (Post 1241011)
Cashy, like you years ago I would not have been able to believe what our club has achieved today. I do still have a desire for Stanley to make a couple more things possible..........:cheers:

Firstly, to have a really long run in the FA Cup and get a massive away draw at Manchester United, Liverpool or Manchester City, win or lose this would make me happy because it would actually be a ‘Win, Win’ situation.
A big match like that would help secure our finances for years to come. ...:rose8::wave8:
Secondly, I would love for Stanley to get to play at Wembley Stadium, most likely in a ‘Tin Pot Trophy’ final or a ‘Play Off’ League One Final.:theband::s_gupjump:signbeer::drink:

ON STANLEY ON:jimbo::jimbo:
STILL DODGING COFFINS TOGETHER!
:Banane48:

Wembley is everyone,s dream but personally I have been wanting the first one for years like you rightly pointed out it would be a financial dream pot also in dream land we could get a result.

monkey hanger 12-06-2020 07:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1241013)
Wembley is everyone,s dream but personally I have been wanting the first one for years like you rightly pointed out it would be a financial dream pot also in dream land we could get a result.

yes, just something for a bit of dosh and putting the club on the national football map. downside would be constant milk advert repeats.

Lord Stiffupperlip 12-06-2020 21:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1241042)
yes, just something for a bit of dosh and putting the club on the national football map. downside would be constant milk advert repeats.

Downside????
In a world of TV repeats, it's the only one worth watching.
:D

DevonRed 14-06-2020 11:36

Roll on Plymouth Argyle next season and hopefully Exeter City.