Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   got my ticket for tues 3rd round cup for youth side. (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/got-my-ticket-for-tues-3rd-round-cup-for-youth-side-72225.html)

cashman 12-12-2021 14:21

got my ticket for tues 3rd round cup for youth side.

i have seen all the rounds so far the youth are well worth watching, im putting on here cos im banned from facebook they dont like the truth on yon.:D so i would say its well worth getting a ticket only £5.as stanley dont advertise on the fishy i am on here.

Lemur 12-12-2021 14:27

Re: got my ticket for tues 3rd round cup for youth side.

the under 23 team play tuesday you know

cashman 12-12-2021 14:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lemur (Post 1261051)
the under 23 team play tuesday you know

yeh thats who my tickets for i call them youth at my age:)by the way it says youth cup on ticket. swansea it is.

Exile on Spencer St 12-12-2021 15:02

Good one, Cashy.
I’ve just failed to find any info on the Fishy web site about the U23 fixtures.
It’s this coming Tuesday (14th), and I’m assuming we can buy tickets on the night?
If anyone knows differently, appreciate letting us all know.
Big game for those young lads, and Stanley. You’d have expected a bit of publicity!

cashman 12-12-2021 15:07

i think its very poor the club dont advertise it on their site many people only look yon.:( i wonder if andy holts aware of whats going on with this?

VALAIRIAN 12-12-2021 15:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1261059)
i think its very poor the club dont advertise it on their site many people only look yon.:( i wonder if andy holts aware of whats going on with this?

You will have to send him a Tweet Cashy :D ..Oh, wait a minute :rofl38: :rofl38: :rofl38:

:) :)

StanleyJosh 12-12-2021 15:34

Under 23s play away in Preston - 1pm KO (free to attend)
Under 18s play at home vs Swansea - 7pm KO (£5 ticket)

Looking forward to both games, especially the Under 18s in youth cup. This is 3rd round, last two games have been cracking.

cashman 12-12-2021 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by StanleyJosh (Post 1261062)
Under 23s play away in Preston - 1pm KO (free to attend)
Under 18s play at home vs Swansea - 7pm KO (£5 ticket)

Looking forward to both games, especially the Under 18s in youth cup. This is 3rd round, last two games have been cracking.

agree why we do not advertise on club site is beyond me surely its costing the club money?

AccyMad 12-12-2021 15:42

You beat me to it Josh.
Cashy/Exile - the fixtures for our under 23's team are on the fishy site, not easy to find i grant you but if you click on Teams & then Under 23's their fixtures are at the bottom of the page

cashman 12-12-2021 16:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1261064)
You beat me to it Josh.
Cashy/Exile - the fixtures for our under 23's team are on the fishy site, not easy to find i grant you but if you click on Teams & then Under 23's their fixtures are at the bottom of the page

had no idea of that, if not easy then not much use i reckon. have just looked i cant find them.

Exile on Spencer St 12-12-2021 16:31

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1261064)
You beat me to it Josh.

You must have a ‘special pass’, Accymad!
This is what I find under Fixtures on the Stanley web site.

OK, Accymad, your right. They’re under ‘Teams’, not ‘Fixtures’. Where else?

VALAIRIAN 12-12-2021 18:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1261050)
i have seen all the rounds so far the youth are well worth watching, im putting on here cos im banned from facebook they dont like the truth on yon.:D so i would say its well worth getting a ticket only £5.as stanley dont advertise on the fishy i am on here.

Cashy is king ;)

https://www.accringtonstanley.co.uk/

:) :) :)

cashman 13-12-2021 08:32

it is now advertised on fishy thanks whoever is responsible. was needed.

Mr T 13-12-2021 14:08

We don't put much about the u23's as it's the host club that makes the "local" rules.

Ie tomorrow at PNE's TG fans are "welcome" but there is no parking and very minimal facilities

We play Rochdale on the 21st and they have said it's a game behind closed doors, so please don't advertise the game.

We are invited to play in "bounce" games at Champ and PL clubs are part of the invite is there can be no information put out in public.

When we can host home games we then need to come up with protocols that work around parking and separate spectator toilet facilities. At present they don't exist at King Georges PF

cashman 13-12-2021 15:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr T (Post 1261098)
We don't put much about the u23's as it's the host club that makes the "local" rules.

Ie tomorrow at PNE's TG fans are "welcome" but there is no parking and very minimal facilities

We play Rochdale on the 21st and they have said it's a game behind closed doors, so please don't advertise the game.

We are invited to play in "bounce" games at Champ and PL clubs are part of the invite is there can be no information put out in public.

When we can host home games we then need to come up with protocols that work around parking and separate spectator toilet facilities. At present they don't exist at King Georges PF

Think its a poor do if its not advertised surely it costs the club not to be its not rocket science imho.