Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   The vs Ipswich thread (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/the-vs-ipswich-thread-72371.html)

cashman 24-01-2022 17:19

Re: The vs Ipswich thread

as far as im concerned it was not missed at all the ref should be punished he was looking straight at the incident. he is not the first and will not be the last, if they dont punish him WHY? they punish players but NEVER REFS.

Exile on Spencer St 24-01-2022 23:52

Wasn’t the only thing the ref ‘overlooked’. When Hamilton took the free kick late on the Ipswich wall, and I think Morsy in particular, was a yard in front of the ref’s shaving foam.

AccyMad 25-01-2022 12:08

This is the same player who said we played 'like a non league team' when we beat them last October, he sounded a nasty piece of work then & hasn't changed since going by his antics on Saturday.
Ipswich are apparently appealing the charge - hope they throw the book at him

andyd 25-01-2022 15:32

Problem with keep blaming refs can lead to things like VAR in the Premiership, don't want that dark arts, cheating, dirty fouls have been around since the beginning, when I played abliet at a far different level it was the same 40+ years ago I was no Saint myself. Reffing is a hard task some obviously worse than others but players aren't squeaky clean but they are the ones who mostly decide who wins the game moan, moan and moan rarely changes decisions but it's still better than VAR.

cashman 25-01-2022 15:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1262990)
Problem with keep blaming refs can lead to things like VAR in the Premiership, don't want that dark arts, cheating, dirty fouls have been around since the beginning, when I played abliet at a far different level it was the same 40+ years ago I was no Saint myself. Reffing is a hard task some obviously worse than others but players aren't squeaky clean but they are the ones who mostly decide who wins the game moan, moan and moan rarely changes decisions but it's still better than VAR.

to me VAR aint bad its those who use the equipment are not fit to do so.

andyd 25-01-2022 16:46

Morsy given 4 match ban.

Exile on Spencer St 25-01-2022 17:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1262995)
Morsy given 4 match ban.

Good, but scant consolation for the ‘victim’ of his thuggery.

cashman 25-01-2022 17:20

aye but we were done out of points that means NOWT to the pricks in charge of the game, small clubs DO NOT COUNT.

Div3North 25-01-2022 19:22

Quote:

Morsy given 4 match ban.

Which it seems he can’t appeal

:theband::theband::theband:

choirboy 26-01-2022 08:13

Quote:

Morsy given 4 match ban.

I think that he should have got double that!:mad:
The referee(s) should be getting a censure too!
:eek:

monkey hanger 26-01-2022 08:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by choirboy (Post 1263008)
I think that he should have got double that!:mad:
The referee(s) should be getting a censure too!
:eek:

the referee will most possibly get a censure for it. we will never know as where they are concerned everything is so secret. why this is so i,ll never know as they have bad games and make mistakes like players do. bet boris wishes he was a ref as his misdemenors would have remained a secret.

monkey hanger 26-01-2022 08:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1262998)
aye but we were done out of points that means NOWT to the pricks in charge of the game, small clubs DO NOT COUNT.

without small clubs football as we know it would not exist. about time that is realised and when was the last time stanley had a homer ref at the wham.

cashman 26-01-2022 08:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1263010)
without small clubs football as we know it would not exist. about time that is realised and when was the last time stanley had a homer ref at the wham.

Whats a Homer? lol

VALAIRIAN 26-01-2022 09:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1263010)

I will let you know when we do......... ;)

:)

choirboy 26-01-2022 09:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1263011)
Whats a Homer? lol

“Doh!”

:thepint: