Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   All Fearons given a week's holiday (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/all-fearons-given-a-weeks-holiday-7264.html)

ZOMBIE 12-01-2005 18:10

Fearon is banned permanently

http://www.aoot70.dsl.pipex.com/Stanley/ban_hammer.jpg

Just thought you may like to know that. :D

Steven 12-01-2005 18:19

Re: All Fearons given a week's holiday

Yep totally fair but i think that he will break the rules again when he comes back

sorry for the insults but he juts kept annoying everyone i think that hass been shown by the rise of my karma hehehehehe

simon 12-01-2005 18:49

Before he got banned this morning he sent Kipax negative karma signed from me :( This little idiot has been trying to get at Stanley fans by this nasty tactic... With the ones he has done between members that know each other well it is obviously fake...

But what if this little fool sent negative karma signed from one of us to someone we don't know so well??? We will be tainted falsely.. Could anyone repair the karma damage he has done?? And when he returns take away his ability to use the karma system as he has proven UNTRUSTWORTHY.....

maidstoneaccy 12-01-2005 18:49

a weeks peace thanks zombie

lindsay ormerod 12-01-2005 19:36

Good effort Zombie;it was all getting a little tiresome.Think maybe your services will be needed more often as that kind of drivel just puts serious fans off.

Jimbo T Hornblower 12-01-2005 20:04

AT LAST!! Good work Z, bleedin dingle this and dingle that - sod off - we dont care....

Jimbo T :horn8:blower

Smiffy16 12-01-2005 20:16

Yeh I agree Jimbo filling up our MB with Dingle dirt...

Nice and peaceful now.......

Sparkologist 12-01-2005 20:48

I believe that Fearon's problem was that he had a chip on his shoulder, and thought that the whole of Accyweb was against him. For other forum members to stop treating him like a retard, he first has to stop behaving like one. :(

Zombie, you did the right thing in banning him. Fearon had overstepped the mark from playing devil's advocate and into the realms of being obnoxious and offensive. This would have a detrimental effect on any casual browser searching through the Accrington Stanley forums. From reading recent threads, they would be quite within their rights to regard us as a bickering bunch, constantly at one anothers throats; and that isn't the case, is it?
My only gripe, Zombie, is that either your good self or one of your delegated minions pulled the plug on the "Mallon Signs" thread, just as I was about to throw the verbal killer punch. You denied me my moment of glory, and in the same instant probably saved me from a reprimand, or at worst, a week's sabatical to repent at my leisure. :D

Steven, have some karma. When you twisted the lyrics to the "Yorkshire Family" song, it had me in stitches. :rofl38:

Shane. 12-01-2005 21:13

Yep! He's got nothing under his hat but hair.

removal-man 12-01-2005 21:28

:confused: :confused: mmmmmmmmmm

removal-man 12-01-2005 21:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smiffy16
Yeh I agree Jimbo filling up our MB with Dingle dirt...

Nice and peaceful now.......

dont be insulting burnley ppl.

removal-man 12-01-2005 21:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimbo T Hornblower
AT LAST!! Good work Z, bleedin dingle this and dingle that - sod off - we dont care....

Jimbo T :horn8:blower

whats the slang for a accy resident?

simon 12-01-2005 21:37

Lord or Master will do :)

Bazf 13-01-2005 00:25

Thank god he got banned I dont like to see anyone banned as everyone has there own opinon on most things but he was defo over the top, hitting me with a -karma point and putting it down to Smiffy16 also calling me a ****** didnt help me see him in a good light and I must once again say thanks to Simon for informing me who it really was.
As for all this dingle crap shouldnt it be on Football section? maybe our friendly!!! moderators could make sure he knows where to post what.

whats the slang for a accy resident?
If your a dingle its usualy "yes your Honor"

Henry Morton 13-01-2005 02:18

Gosh you fellows, I'm all for a bit of banter dontcha know, but this Fearon chappie had the gold-plated brass-necked nerve to make derogatory comments about Lee McEvilly.

Well, I don't know about you , but as far as I'm concerned this is well beyond the pale.

Lee was a breath of fresh air when he came to us on loan from Rochdale last year, and I can't remember anyone geting such a vote of confidence from the supporters as did the Evil one. Don't you remember how we screamed at the management to sign him permanently ?

And they did, God bless 'em.

Lee has been a revelation. Just watch the way that he simultaneously holds two opposing defenders at bay with his skill and his strength. His weight has gone to a sensible level and he is obviously working very hard on his running and positioning.

In short, the man's a credit to ASFC. Perhaps more to the point of F*****'s tirade, Lee will probably be picked for the N.I. squad later this year - regardless of the list of candidates which was put before us !