Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   F.A.O Henry Morton (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/f-a-o-henry-morton-7508.html)

maidstoneaccy 28-01-2005 20:14

F.A.O Henry Morton

hi henry sorry to keep pestering but still no sighns of the oassc website any news yet? just seen on the ultrtas site that you have members in essex, i will be making contact with them shortly the numbers are growing down south so we will keep the faith and hopefully may get a coach load upto stanley who knows? more websites means more places for people to find information about the stanley and potencialy more support,i look forward to your reply

Henry Morton 29-01-2005 00:34

Re: F.A.O Henry Morton

Quote:

Originally Posted by maidstoneaccy
hi henry sorry to keep pestering but still no sighns of the oassc website any news yet? just seen on the ultrtas site that you have members in essex, i will be making contact with them shortly the numbers are growing down south so we will keep the faith and hopefully may get a coach load upto stanley who knows? more websites means more places for people to find information about the stanley and potencialy more support,i look forward to your reply

Thanks for your continued interest, maidstone.
I can only say that it will be ready when it's ready (which will not be before our next Supporters' Club Meeting on Feb 14th).
With the greatest of respect, I'm well aware of the advantages of an internet presence ; that's why I made it a priority and have been wittering on about it ad nauseam at every Supporters' Club Meeting since I became Secretary in 2003. As I said in a previous reply to you, there are some legal and procedural matters to deal with. A friend of mine was fined £6,000 for breaching Data Protection legislation (and he runs a limited Members' Club, very similar to ours). I don't want any of our present or future Committee Members to suffer as a result of avoidable negligence by the present Committee.

So, as we have not had a website before, we don't plan to rush anything. I can assure you, maidstone, that some of our longer-established Members think we're rushing into it anyway !

The Official Accrington Stanley Supporters' Club requires all major changes to be debated and voted on. It certainly slows things down somewhat, but I'm sure that in the long run we'll be glad that we spent that extra time in getting it right - and we're certainly running ahead of the Clayton End roof !

maidstoneaccy 29-01-2005 20:49

cheers henry thanks for the reply

KIPAX 15-02-2005 08:46

If yer readig this henry.. i have emailed you but with no reply.... i dont know if your still doing supporters club stuff... was you at the meeting last night i dont know....

can someone tell me whats goin on with the website please?

Willie Miller 15-02-2005 09:59

Edited because all is well....

Good News:)

ossyclogger 15-02-2005 10:10

Henry is a man !

KIPAX 15-02-2005 10:20

I ahve now been informed that henry was at the supporters club meeting last night and all is well.

I can only assume he never got my email or something and 2+2 doesnt make 5

IggyWiggy 15-02-2005 10:25

You are werid

Henry Morton 16-02-2005 01:08

Thanks for comments and PMs. I've now found Kipax's stray email and replied. All going well with website ; shouldn't be long now.
I'm concentrating on that at the moment, but hope to be in Sports Bar on Sat before kick-off, at half-time and after final whistle for Supporters' Club Membership renewals & applications. If I'm not around for any reason, you can collar Len (Ossyclogger) who is able to deal with them , too. Thanks Len !