Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Stanley Gallery (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/stanley-gallery-7799.html)

accystankev 14-02-2005 16:57

Stanley Gallery

IF YOU HAVE ANY PICTURES OF YOU IN YOUR STANLEY SHIRT OR WITH A PLAYER AND WOULD LIKE IT TO BE ENTERED INTO THE ACCYSTAN GALLERY EMAIL ME ON [email protected]

Outback Ozzy 14-02-2005 18:27

Re: Stanley Gallery

Erm, have you looked on the official site recently? Gallery already on there for all to see

accystankev 14-02-2005 18:46

where, sorry if im being thick but cant find it

maidstoneaccy 14-02-2005 18:54

try features and articles

accystankev 14-02-2005 18:59

okay then

i'm still looking for ideas!

AccyStanFan 14-02-2005 20:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by accystankev
okay then

i'm still looking for ideas!

Just use your head, origionality* will help you a lot.

*may not be a word. is it?

Bazf 14-02-2005 21:17

What you were trying to say was originality :) and you never know Kev may get some.

John_Timmins 14-02-2005 21:41

We have come up with original ideas such as the ask the fans section and the chants section (ok maybe not) but we need help like said a while back we need to know what people want from the site? what do you want?

simon 14-02-2005 22:45

Why not ask such Questions on your OWN site????????????????

Then you will get the response you need from YOUR audience, This is not YOUR audience and so you will not get a reliable response from people that use this site in preference to yours.....

And you are starting to winde me up with this constant drivel, so please go away and use your OWN ideas to make your site a place people want to use, and not keep nagging us to use it......... Because of your constant drivel.. I for one will never look at your site while you 2 are in charge....

Sorry, but you should listen to what WE are all saying.........

KIPAX 14-02-2005 23:04

I did think it strange that you havent even asked these questions on your own messageboard... i am not saying instead of... but at the very least as well as ?

John_Timmins 15-02-2005 11:14

As you and we know the people do not use our own message board as there is a far better one here!!! But Ok if you are getting annoyed by this i will no longer use this site for help regarding **************** (the date for re-open will have to be put back)

Anyway thanks for all your help

John

KIPAX 15-02-2005 11:19

Jeeze what is it this week with prams and rattles?

I said i thoguht it was strange you didnt post it on there AS WELL AS HERE and NOT instead of... That was supposed to be helpfull as in more coverage.. Dont accuse me of getting annoyed or I will get annoyed .. Thats a joke by the way :)

accystankev 15-02-2005 12:34

well for a start these 2 sites are not in competition cos we no longer have a messagebaord on our site!

also- the idea was original cos i dont know there already was a gallery

and CAN KIPAX PLEASE REPLY TO MY PM!

accystankev 15-02-2005 12:53

2 Attachment(s)
I have pm-ed kipax sevceral times but he dosent seem to reply so i will put it on here:

KIPAX PLEASE CAN YOU TELL ME WETHER I CAN USE YOUR PICS ON THE SCREENSAVERS THAT I AM CREATING AND WILL YOU EITHER SEND ME AN ADVERT OR TELL ME TO USE THE ATTATCHED ONE

AND ALSO CAN I USE THE PICS IN THE NEW TOPBANNER FOR MY SITE(attatched)?

KIPAX 15-02-2005 13:02

Try emailing me like you have in the past instead of shouting on here... your not doing yourself any favous are you :(