Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Forum News > Feedback, Suggestions and help!
Donate! Join Today

Feedback, Suggestions and help! Do you need any help with the forum? Do you like what you see? Do you want more sections? Any ideas to improve the forum welcome. Any problems please report here as well.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-06-2007, 06:24   #61
God Member

Re: Leaving the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by piltymon View Post
Accymels new name! Watch my new thread!!!!!!!

Why would she want a new name ?
Old 29-06-2007, 06:26   #62
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Why would she want a new name ?
Has she left? I think not!
piltymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2007, 06:28   #63
God Member

Quote:
Has she left? I think not!
You can't actually leave the forum, it doesn't allow you to delete your membership. Is she posting.. I think not !!!

Old 29-06-2007, 06:31   #64
I am Banned

Quote:
You can't actually leave the forum, it doesn't allow you to delete your membership. Is she posting.. I think not !!!

She's watching under another name! Maybe not posting but, watching. You're a god member ask the questions!!!!!
Old 29-06-2007, 06:38   #65
God Member

Quote:
She's watching under another name! Maybe not posting but, watching. You're a god member ask the questions!!!!!

You don't need another name to watch this forum, you don't need to be logged on.

Is there a particular reason you are concerned ?
Old 29-06-2007, 06:43   #66
I am Banned

Quote:
You don't need another name to watch this forum, you don't need to be logged on.

Is there a particular reason you are concerned ?
Not that I am willing to state. My opinions seem to get me banned real fast. I have learned that to be a member of accyweb you have to cow down and be a slave to the god members opinions. Oops there I go again standing out. Sorry. Please disregard anything I just said
Old 29-06-2007, 06:45   #67
I am Banned

Let me kow if that's a week, a month or a lifetime bans worth huh?
Old 29-06-2007, 06:46   #68
God Member

Quote:
Not that I am willing to state. My opinions seem to get me banned real fast. I have learned that to be a member of accyweb you have to cow down and be a slave to the god members opinions. Oops there I go again standing out. Sorry. Please disregard anything I just said
If another member is spoiling your fun you have every right to report it to the moderators. You seem to be asserting that Accymel is doing something why not let everyone know in case she is doing it to them ?
Old 29-06-2007, 06:56   #69
Resident Waffler

The title 'God Member' doesn't give anybody any extra privileges. It is only a silly title which is acheived after a certain number of posts. You will probably have seen that when someone joins they are a 'junior member' then after a certain number of posts that changes. The forum is just pre-programmed to do that.

Some of us have custom titles which we have created ourselves - that's just a bit of fun. None of it really means anything.

The only people who have access to more than you are the moderators.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2007, 07:14   #70
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

I can't understand why some members actually try to get themselves banned. If you dislike AccyWeb then just stop coming here. If you just come here to annoy people and try to get banned then I hope a mod does it very soon.
Old 29-06-2007, 07:21   #71
Resident Waffler

Thumbs down Re: Leaving the forum

Quote:
I have learned that to be a member of accyweb you have to cow down and be a slave to the god members opinions.

You know that would be an extremely difficult, nay impossible, thing to do as the 'god members' or any others with more posts than 'god members' very rarely agree with each other and we have some humdinger discussions with some really good points being raised on both sides of the debate.

Those discussions that people can really get their teeth into are brilliant. What I and many others don't like is when those discussions, debates or whatever you want to call them degenerate into petty vindictiveness and childish name calling. You are not the only one who does this but it is incredibly babyish whoever does it.

Old 29-06-2007, 07:30   #72
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp View Post
You know that would be an extremely difficult, nay impossible, thing to do as the 'god members' or any others with more posts than 'god members' very rarely agree with each other and we have some humdinger discussions with some really good points being raised on both sides of the debate.

Those discussions that people can really get their teeth into are brilliant. What I and many others don't like is when those discussions, debates or whatever you want to call them degenerate into petty vindictiveness and childish name calling. You are not the only one who does this but it is incredibly babyish whoever does it.
Debate this! Will there ever be harmony in a forum and if not then, should we ban the people that we disagree with/find offensive/find inappropriate to join in/ don't fit in with our views? Stick that up your ballot box and see what comes out!
Old 29-06-2007, 07:34   #73
Resident Waffler

No not ban people because they disagree with someone else. That would be silly and end up with everyone being banned because we all disagree with someone at some point. But there is a required level of behaviour and if people overstep those boundaries then they are asking to be banned. You know what the rules are. You agreed to abide by them when you signed up.

Old 29-06-2007, 07:43   #74

Quote:
why dont you wind your neck in and **** off
Old 29-06-2007, 08:55   #75
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

you have only been back 2 minutes and your at it again......PACK IT IN!!

oh and im a god member and I certainly dont have any privilages, so think again!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..