Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-09-2012, 08:51   #91
Resting in Peace

Re: He's Jordan Rhodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
I thought I read he got a contract extension last season
It certainly wasn't 5 years Barrie not by a long chalk
Old 27-09-2012, 08:54   #92
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
If its 2000 its still a lot fer a smaller club, The real problem is the longer they stay away,The harder to get em back! So the longer these clowns hold on to Kean, The harder it will be. So there Stupid as well as Useless!
I recon cashy that if Kean is sacked at weekend the gate against Wolves will be up to 18k or 19k there are literally thousands that won't go to Ewood as long as Kean is still there
Old 27-09-2012, 08:56   #93
Resting in Peace

Anyway glad Houseboy is back posting on here again today, was a bit worried yesterday when he didn't put his two penath in, can't think why not
Old 27-09-2012, 09:15   #94
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Anyway glad Houseboy is back posting on here again today, was a bit worried yesterday when he didn't put his two penath in, can't think why not
Yeh dropped one yon, wi not reading everything.
Old 27-09-2012, 09:22   #95
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Yeh dropped one yon, wi not reading everything.
didn't post on this thread yesterday cashy
Old 27-09-2012, 09:36   #96

Quote:
If its 2000 its still a lot fer a smaller club, The real problem is the longer they stay away,The harder to get em back! So the longer these clowns hold on to Kean, The harder it will be. So there Stupid as well as Useless!
I definitely agree, Cash. They do need to be hit as hard as possible. Even though I'm a lifelong Claret, as I've said before the goings-on at Ewood are a disgrace and need to be halted before it happens again somewhere else.
Old 27-09-2012, 09:38   #97

Quote:
I recon cashy that if Kean is sacked at weekend the gate against Wolves will be up to 18k or 19k there are literally thousands that won't go to Ewood as long as Kean is still there
They should be that anyway Jay because Wolves will bring 3/4,000.
Old 27-09-2012, 09:41   #98

Quote:
I didn't have anything to say on this post. "Wow, that's a rarity", I hear you saying.
Old 27-09-2012, 10:00   #99
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houseboy View Post
I didn't have anything to say on this post. "Wow, that's a rarity", I hear you saying.
Thought it might have been something to do with someat that happened on Tuesday night
Old 27-09-2012, 10:01   #100
Resting in Peace

Quote:
They should be that anyway Jay because Wolves will bring 3/4,000.
Funny they didn't bring that many when they were in the Prem
Old 27-09-2012, 10:20   #101

Quote:
Thought it might have been something to do with someat that happened on Tuesday night
No. That was but a mere hickup in what will be an otherwise glorious season. Charlie scored again though. Happy days. We can concentrate on the league now (just thought I'd throw in an original quote there).
Wolves will bring hoards by the way because they are a strange lot (I know one or two), they tend to get better support, especially away, when they are doing well in the championship than when struggling in the prem.
Unlike Rovers.
Old 27-09-2012, 18:04   #102
Resting in Peace

Quote:
No. That was but a mere hiccup in what will be an otherwise glorious season. Charlie scored again though. Happy days. We can concentrate on the league now (just thought I'd throw in an original quote there).
Wolves will bring hoards by the way because they are a strange lot (I know one or two), they tend to get better support, especially away, when they are doing well in the championship than when struggling in the prem.
Unlike Rovers.
Rovers are getting very good support away from home this season like they always do, as for Charlie, he'll be gone in the next window, Mrs Flood wants a new diamond ring
Old 28-09-2012, 11:10   #103

Quote:
Rovers are getting very good support away from home this season like they always do, as for Charlie, he'll be gone in the next window, Mrs Flood wants a new diamond ring
You could be right, Jay. Still, we'll still have him come Dec 2nd. Bring on the "bubble" game.
Noticed your away support not bad so far. Do you think it's because it's not putting money into Venkys pockets when away?
Old 28-09-2012, 17:56   #104
Resting in Peace

Quote:
You could be right, Jay. Still, we'll still have him come Dec 2nd. Bring on the "bubble" game.
Noticed your away support not bad so far. Do you think it's because it's not putting money into Venkys pockets when away?
That's exactly whats happening HB, I go on Rovers websites and there are lots of people who are travelling away because they refuse to go on Ewood while Kean is still boss, on one site it headlines Kean out Thousands of fans back in. I have a collection of Rovers shirts but I've refused to buy any while this situation carries on, in fact instead of Rovers shirts for my Birthday I got Barcelona and an England shirt and I have been near the Rover Store on line for ages, and there are a lot of people doing this at the moment
Old 28-09-2012, 18:14   #105

Texas Holdem Poker Champion!

He's gone....twitter is going crazy....thank god

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..