Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-05-2007, 12:11   #31

Re: gypsy's....again

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxwell silver View Post
They don't seem to bothered about leaving their dogs free to roam around at night either.

i dont know if anyone remembers this but about a year ago their dogs leapt out at a horse on charter street. there is a camp site on charter street. the horse suffered horrific injuries to its chest. burgarly is one thing but being careless about such dogs is really frightening
spinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 18-05-2007, 14:22   #32
Resting in peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinner View Post
i dont know if anyone remembers this but about a year ago their dogs leapt out at a horse on charter street. there is a camp site on charter street. the horse suffered horrific injuries to its chest. burgarly is one thing but being careless about such dogs is really frightening
They do seem to have a cavalier attitude to the local byelaws, it's time the dog warden got his act together regarding the 'travellers dogs' on the permanant site also.
Ianto.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2007, 16:20   #33

the problem is there is only one dog warden in accy even though there is such a big problem with dogs here. even today i saw a child accompanying a great big white mutt of a dog- again on charter street but he wasnt a gypsy i must add. i watched in amazement as the kid tried to grapple wit the dog
spinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2007, 10:06   #34
Resting in peace

The gypo's have arrived on the Eagle St, entrance to the old Council Offices, the took the barriers down last week to do some test pile driving, and the crafty devils have moved in before they got them back. There is a load of crap outside already, let's see how the Council like them on their patch and how long it takes to get shut of the dirty beggars.
Old 19-05-2007, 10:53   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeljack View Post
In my view , vermin (uncle Adolf was right ), though I suppose the liberal socially concious elite will disagree, wonder what Gayle thinks about this...............?

Can't speak for Gayle but as commie pinko bleeding heart I believe that in general if you are catered for you should use the facilities provided. I also believe that you should respect others (that is just how I was brought up).

BTW I do not believe these are GENUINE travellers, these are just folk who think they can get away with whatever they want, they are the ones who have put themselves outside the rules of society so they can have no complaints if society chooses not to offer them anything.

Also if they break the law they should be punished, full stop. If you ignore the law of whatever land you are in then you get punished (be that trespassing in Oswaldtwistle or drinking in Saudi Arabia). The thing here is respect.
Stanaccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2007, 11:07   #36

cffddfrgggggggggxeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee
Old 19-05-2007, 11:08   #37

xxxxxxxxxcccccc cvcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccc
Old 19-05-2007, 11:32   #38
Super Moderator

Is there a doctor in the house? Stanaccy has expressed a non-trendy liberal view and is now having a funny turn!
Old 19-05-2007, 11:41   #39
Resting in peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Is there a doctor in the house? Stanaccy has expressed a non-trendy liberal view and is now having a funny turn!
Looks like the gypo's have hacked into stans pc Wynonie .
Old 19-05-2007, 11:45   #40
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianto.W. View Post
He'll have to get a court order to evict 'em and that'll take days!
Old 19-05-2007, 11:52   #41
Senior Member+

Yes i go to the church next to it and someone was saying when the knocked them houses down its some of them people who lived there thats camping in there caravans. But theres no force being used to move them and there still there today when i went there this morning to help with the paper chase.

fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2007, 12:03   #42
Resting in peace

Thev'e got a cheek parking up across from me, I mighn't nip round the back on the railway and see if ther's owt worth pinching.
Old 19-05-2007, 12:24   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianto.W. View Post

Nah folks just a 3 year old daughter who's impossible to stop on this thing
Old 19-05-2007, 12:26   #44
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanaccy View Post
Nah folks just a 3 year old daughter who's impossible to stop on this thing
She makes more sense than a lot on here!!
Old 19-05-2007, 12:34   #45

I've just got to try and get her to stop using text speak Wynonie

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..