Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-03-2008, 09:24   #16
Resting in Peace

Re: 2 New Medical Centres?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
authorised to hand them out BALLCOCKS the receptionists have always handed em out. are they higher qualified than a nurse?
I think its a case of why be awkward when with just that little bit of effort you can be bloody impossible, cashy. It seems the norm now is to put obstackles in peoples way as much as possible in order to make life hard work and it sucks big time
Old 20-03-2008, 09:52   #17
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
authorised to hand them out BALLCOCKS the receptionists have always handed em out. are they higher qualified than a nurse?
Shouldn't think is a matter of medical qualifications here Cashy ... probably the responsibility of checking that the correct person is being given the correct prescription.. they being more versed in alphabetical order systems, patient's computer number, etc.... and taking a job off someone ....

Still, no need for the nurse to be rude to Loz's dad (now that gets me angry) .. maybe she could have explained a little more to him, and tracked down a 'qualified' person.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2008, 09:55   #18
Resting in Peace

My good lady works in a pharmacy and has been saying that lately they are having to fax a surgery on the day they are due to pick up repeat scripts so that they can have them ready...... sounds good.......

but no this is after they have sent in the repeat 3 days before otherwise scripts not ready and people than blame the pharmacy for not having got their medication ready for when they call in......

Just thankful that surgery is NOT mine otherwise I'd be doing snotty letter to them but then again...............................a letter to the Primary Care Trust (or whatever they are called now) would be in order from people that are affected by this crass stupidity...

"Yes I know you can see I'm behind this desk in the surgery but we're CLOSED"

Makes my blood boil when there is a Public Holiday coming up and those who can't get there medications due to this bureaucracy's they end up having to attend A&E or calling Ambulance out to help
Ber999T is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..