Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-06-2009, 22:52   #16
God Member

Re: Michael Jackson

Publicity stunt.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 25-06-2009, 22:53   #17

We'll all have our own opinions of him, some good some bad. His private life would certainly contain the bad and his musical life for those who like it the good.

At the end of the day he was a very very mixed up man who had suffered an horrendous childhood.
Old 25-06-2009, 22:55   #18
God Member

It says hes was dead when paramedics arrived and they were unable to get him back.
I was never a big fan but
RIP Jacko..
He did produce some good stuff in his time.
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2009, 23:23   #19
God Member

lets see how well he moonwalks over hot coals in hell

been a good performer and singer dosnt give you the right to fiddle with kids infact now hes dead and has no hold over anyone legaly it will be interesting to see what they find or what else crops up in teh coming weeks

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2009, 23:24   #20
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakermaker View Post
Publicity stunt.
well he did fancy himself as jesus lets see if he pops up in 3 days

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2009, 23:28   #21
God Member

RIP Michael, will always have good memories of the Thriller tour at Aintree racecourse...what a concert...

Although I do think over the coming days, weeks, months things will come out that may have been silenced through law!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 01:13   #22
God Member

I for one can't bring myself to mourn a child mollester. Good riddance to the diddling SOB.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 01:14   #23
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakermaker View Post
Publicity stunt.
Nah .... justice.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 01:20   #24
God Member

according to reports he was $400 million in debt
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 03:50   #25
JFT96

Well as someone once said, to die with a million in the bank is pretty clever, but to die oweing a millon, now thats genius.

He was a good musician, but once he got rid of Quincey Jones's involvement, (Off the Wall, Thirller, Bad) He went down hill.

Why should I mourn him, I did no know him personally and his recent music contributions are not all that great.

And why if we are discussing MJ are we not disscussing Farah Fawcett?
RIP Farah

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 04:50   #26
God Member

the results have just been posted , He died of food poisoning , he ate a nine year old wiener
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 05:35   #27

Very sad news RIP Michael Jackson.
turkishdelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 06:56   #28

I agree with Boeing, all this fuss over MJ when a lovely woman like Farah Fawcett battled with cancer and died the day before. No fuss about her is there !!!! RIP Farah. As for MJ hope you were ready to answer to your maker !
The Blue Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 07:20   #29
JFT96

And let us not forget, here was a man who paid out a lot of money to families of children, he did NOT molest in any way shape or form.
Must have been very genourous then.

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 08:23   #30

Michael Jackson, may you NOW rest in peace. No one can ever hurt you again. Deepest sympathy to his family.
vera is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..