Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-06-2009, 08:45   #31
white rabbits

Re: Michael Jackson

Ive got to admit he wasnt a full shilling but he was certainly a very tallented artist,,,,,,,r.i.p,
Old 26-06-2009, 09:18   #32
Resting in Peace

Wasn't' really a big fan, but some of his stuff was breathe taking, especially the video of Thriller, I will probably remember him more for his dance routines than his singing, but when some one sells a quarter of a billion albums he must have had something
RIP MJ
Old 26-06-2009, 10:02   #33
Senior Member+

Whats the difference between Michael Jackson and Alex Fergusson?

Alex Fergusson will still be playing Gig(g)s in August.

Its being reported that the ashes of Michael Jackson will be put into an Etch-a-Sketch so that the kids can play with him for a while.

Sorry just read these and thought they were funny and thought I'd share them
Old 26-06-2009, 10:19   #34
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mthead View Post
Whats the difference between Michael Jackson and Alex Fergusson?

Alex Fergusson will still be playing Gig(g)s in August.

Its being reported that the ashes of Michael Jackson will be put into an Etch-a-Sketch so that the kids can play with him for a while.

Sorry just read these and thought they were funny and thought I'd share them
I started a special thread for sicko jokes to keep this one clean http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...rst-48069.html
Old 26-06-2009, 10:21   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
I for one can't bring myself to mourn a child mollester. Good riddance to the diddling SOB.
My sentiments exactly.... as mentioned in a previous post the truth about him and his lifestyle will now come out....
Old 26-06-2009, 10:29   #36
JFT96

Well I would not go that far

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 10:35   #37

The man was a excellent musician, but as for the rest of his life???????? Like I and others said the truth will out!....eventually
Old 26-06-2009, 10:45   #38
God Member

And what if it comes out that he was actually innocent of the various charges brought against him? Not saying he was or wasn't innocent but it always seemed strange to me that any parent who thought their child had been molested would accept compensation money, if it had been one of my children no amount of money would have bought me off.
His death is very sad for his family & friends but no more so than for other families going through the same thing and I think the media needs to get a little perspective on it.
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 10:57   #39
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
And what if it comes out that he was actually innocent of the various charges brought against him? Not saying he was or wasn't innocent but it always seemed strange to me that any parent who thought their child had been molested would accept compensation money, if it had been one of my children no amount of money would have bought me off.
His death is very sad for his family & friends but no more so than for other families going through the same thing and I think the media needs to get a little perspective on it.
i agree with that! no amount of money would make me drop it and let him get away with it!

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 11:03   #40

Quote:
I have to agree about the compensation, if it had been my child I wouldn't like to think what i would have done.... But as the saying goes "no smoke without fire"
He may have been innocent and was indeed found to be innocent in a court of law...
All I'm saying is that when someone dies, the info that they have had buried for whatever reason, makes it's way into the hands of the media.....and then the "truth" comes out!

There are far more important things happening in the world today than the death of Michael Jackson, SKY news has devoted all it's air time this morning to his death, while it is very sad for his family, friends and fans you are right perspective is needed.........
Old 26-06-2009, 11:42   #41
I am Banned

so he has died,its just one less kiddy fiddler to worry about,it just proves that if you have money you can get away with anything,why pay people of if you are innocent, lets see what comes out now he,s dead at least he made jordan chandler a rich little boy
GOOD RIDDANCE
alan7554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 14:57   #42
God Member

well i dont have links but usa buddys of mine were saying its been mentioned over there that as soon as he died members of his family and aides rushed to his home and were removing computers etc

prbably gone in to destroy perfectly innocent photographs

may well be able to wipe computers and shred photographs but they cant erase or shred his victims when or if they come forward

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 15:09   #43
God Member

I reckon it's the work of the Illuminati. Where's MargaretR with a conspiracy theory?

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 16:01   #44
Resting in Peace

Quote:
The thing is accyman he was taken to court on one occasion only and completely exonerated, as for the other so called insdent with the Chandler kid, I totally agree what kind of parents would take money from anybody knowing their child had been molested, to me those would be the sickos never mind anybody else
Old 26-06-2009, 16:02   #45
white rabbits

'Jackson's Doctor Missing After Star's Death'

.................................................. ........................

a bit more scandal

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..