Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2009, 14:11   #46

Re: Bad Manners

I wish someone would teach my daughter not to be so cheeky to her mother, she knows i am about 2000 miles away and can't just drive up the motorway to belt her one.
vera is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 04-12-2009, 14:20   #47
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vera View Post
I wish someone would teach my daughter not to be so cheeky to her mother, she knows i am about 2000 miles away and can't just drive up the motorway to belt her one.
stick £5 into my paypal account along with instructions as to where i can find her and i will give her a wedgy on your behalf

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 14:24   #48

Since i have left England she has moved and will not give me her new address, don't know why
vera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 14:26   #49
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vera View Post
Since i have left England she has moved and will not give me her new address, don't know why
to be fair i wouldnt tell my family if i had moved to clayton

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 16:05   #50
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
to be fair i wouldnt tell my family if i had moved to clayton
Having lived there I know what you mean
Old 05-12-2009, 19:15   #51
God Member

In Glasgow today and was at the outdoor ice rink when a beginner had a stumble and ended up at the fence. He collided with it in front of a women and her daughter (about 6) and apologised but her reaction was that of someone who did not get an apology. It did contain bad language in it and would have been heard by her child and others.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 20:24   #52
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J View Post
In Glasgow today
I will be up that way on Wednesday and Thursday
Old 05-12-2009, 20:36   #53
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
I will be up that way on Wednesday and Thursday
Lucky you the German market is there. Stay of the ice rink it was covered in water today. You could get wet n catch a cold.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 05-12-2009, 21:07   #54
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J View Post
Lucky you the German market is there. Stay of the ice rink it was covered in water today. You could get wet n catch a cold.
I wont be in town, a few miles outside at work then back to the Hotel to eat and drink
Old 05-12-2009, 21:08   #55
God Member

Quote:
I wont be in town, a few miles outside at work then back to the Hotel to eat and drink

Depends on were though a few miles outside covers a lot little towns.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 05-12-2009, 21:11   #56
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!

here Dakota Glasgow Hotel Eurocentral - Hotels in Glasgow - Glasgow Hotels - Glasgow Centre Hotel, Eurocentral - Dakota Hotels
Old 05-12-2009, 21:16   #57
God Member

Avoid Coatbridge the residents dont know what good manners are. I blame the buckfast. Nice digs though and as they say close to the city (traffic permitting) and relaxing.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 05-12-2009, 21:27   #58
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!

it is only 2 mins from the plant and the food is good. Gets about boring after a few weeks on your own though. A lot of us this time which is ok, except I drink more than when I am on my own
Old 05-12-2009, 21:41   #59
God Member

Quote:
it is only 2 mins from the plant and the food is good. Gets about boring after a few weeks on your own though. A lot of us this time which is ok, except I drink more than when I am on my own
Spent six weeks cooped up in a hotel while away on work business and yes that does happen. Yet at least the hotel employees are polite.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 05-12-2009, 21:44   #60
God Member

Saying that though dont think i have ever been in digs or a hotel were manners are bad. Dont know if that is a fluke or the norm as they reckon that there is a lot of stress in the hotel/lodging trade. Has anyone had a place they stayed have bad mannered staff whether local uk wide or abroad?

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..