Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-03-2008, 00:55   #151
God Member

Re: Morning After Pill

Blazey is a good Catholic girl , studying Law at university and probably will end up as Inquisitor General of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith .

steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 27-03-2008, 08:26   #152
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeljack View Post
Blazey is a good Catholic girl , studying Law at university and probably will end up as Inquisitor General of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith .

is it april the 1st today?
Old 27-03-2008, 08:59   #153
Resting in Peace

Did notice yesterday coming out of Blackburn .. sign on back of Boots @ Townsmoor Retail Park which read 'Midnight Pharmacy' for out of hours help/prescriptions.

Now, whether they were open Easter Sunday is another matter, but useful to know :-

Boots.com -
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2008, 11:05   #154
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post

It was only the other week she was calling for the sterilisation of lesbians, whilst she herself is a member of her college's Lesbian, Gay, Bi, and Transgender group.
I imagine that if I actually said that it would've been in jest.

I wouldn't come onto this forum and ask for places in Lancaster would I, that would be stupid of me, hence why I said 'asking for places in accrington would be stupid as I am in Lancaster' proving the point that I was obviously NOT asking for the morning after pill for myself.

I am still on the pill as I only left my boyfriend 3 weeks ago, and I went on the Pill in the first place because it helped regulate my periods. I had to change pill for health reasons though and the new pill doesn't have the same effect.

Obviously I'm not a perfect catholic or I wouldn't be on the pill in the first place. Even so, I did not expect everyone to make this there own business just because I asked for a pharmacy or place to get the morning after pill.

Now, I think I have managed to answer everyones questions. I am an honest person and I wouldn't be ashamed to say if I needed something like this, but what saddens me is that other people might be put off asking for things like this in the future because of the horrible responses they may get.

Health is very important, and any questions relating to medication and health clinics should not be met with tarnishing assumptions from other people. If I had asked where a friend could find a GUM clinic in accy would you have assumed she ha slept around without protection?

For all you know my friend could have been raped, and instead it was assumed that she had had sex with no protection. Maybe if she had, she wouldn't be going forward about it now because of the way she was perceived on this forum, she'd probably be afraid of being treated exactly the same by the authorities, who are after all normal people like you.

It's just not appropriate is it?

Some of you I expected better from.
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2008, 11:16   #155
God Member

And I hate to be fussy garinda but I search my name with Lesbian and only 3 threads come up, and if a search for sterilization only 1 comes up, and its on the matter of paedophiles.

For the 2nd time in the past 2 weeks I think you are confusing me with someone else.
Old 27-03-2008, 11:24   #156
Senior Member+

Its in here:

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...tml#post544055

Although it does not mention lesbians, just the castration of homosexuals. And you certainly dont make it clear if it is in jest or not.
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2008, 11:34   #157
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
And I hate to be fussy garinda but I search my name with Lesbian and only 3 threads come up, and if a search for sterilization only 1 comes up, and its on the matter of paedophiles.

For the 2nd time in the past 2 weeks I think you are confusing me with someone else.
Here you are, little Miss forgetful.

Post #5 of this thread.

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...ons-37647.html

Jeez, it's only just over two weeks ago, I'm glad you're not representing me in court.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2008, 11:36   #158
Give, give, give member

By the way, before you argue the point about lesbians not being 'homosexual', homosexual is actually a non-generic name, medically applied to both genders.

Old 27-03-2008, 11:51   #159
God Member

Quote:
By the way, before you argue the point about lesbians not being 'homosexual', homosexual is actually a non-generic name, medically applied to both genders.
I'm not going to argue against that as I do class lesbians as being homosexual.

I think that was obviously in jest as I also suggested LEAVE THE EU which there is a seperate thread somewhere where I said that'd be stupid and I'm completely against it, BRING IN THE DEATH PENALTY which I am also against if you read any thread about the topic, CASTRATION OF PAEDOPHILES which I have discussed in a seperate thread also... so what do you think about the homosexual bit?

Also I think it reads to be very sarcastic, particularly judging from the context of the thread in general.

Maybe I am so slow that I've overtaken you?
Old 27-03-2008, 11:54   #160
Give, give, give member

Quote:
I'm not going to argue against that as I do class lesbians as being homosexual.

I think that was obviously in jest as I also suggested LEAVE THE EU which there is a seperate thread somewhere where I said that'd be stupid and I'm completely against it, BRING IN THE DEATH PENALTY which I am also against if you read any thread about the topic, CASTRATION OF PAEDOPHILES which I have discussed in a seperate thread also... so what do you think about the homosexual bit?

Also I think it reads to be very sarcastic, particularly judging from the context of the thread in general.

Maybe I am so slow that I've overtaken you?
As you've just admitted, you do post contrary ideas.

How are other members supposed to know what you really do believe?

Happily I stand by every single thing I've ever posted on this forum, it's so much more rewarding, and doesn't look like I'm trying to be a spammer.

Old 27-03-2008, 12:06   #161
God Member

Quote:
As you've just admitted, you do post contrary ideas.

How are other members supposed to know what you really do believe?

Happily I stand by every single thing I've ever posted on this forum, it's so much more rewarding, and doesn't look like I'm trying to be a spammer.
I stand by everything I say Gary, I would always happily give a straight black and white answer to every matter if I thought there was one, but unfortunately the story of life isn't written in black of white and is full of contradictory grey areas.

Life in mono makes very boring artwork.
Old 27-03-2008, 12:16   #162
Give, give, give member

Quote:
I stand by everything I say Gary
So, Michelle, you are in favour of the strerilisation of homosexuals?

Old 27-03-2008, 12:24   #163
God Member

Quote:
So, Michelle, you are in favour of the strerilisation of
homosexuals?
Since when can homosexuals reproduce together anyway? Enough money is wasted without doing that.

I'm against involuntary sterilization full stop, and that includes the mentally ill.
Old 27-03-2008, 12:34   #164
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Since when can homosexuals reproduce together anyway? Enough money is wasted without doing that.

I'm against involuntary sterilization full stop, and that includes the mentally ill.
It's all as clear as mud now.

You stand by everything you've ever posted, but sometimes don't actually mean the things you say.

As long as we know, that half the things you come out with, you don't actually mean, it'll make it soooo much easier to ignore.

Old 27-03-2008, 12:42   #165
God Member

Quote:
It's all as clear as mud now.

You stand by everything you've ever posted, but sometimes don't actually mean the things you say.

As long as we know, that half the things you come out with, you don't actually mean, it'll make it soooo much easier to ignore.
I either mean what I say or it's said in a sarcastic tone. I will leave your literary genius to figure it out which is which.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..