Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk
Donate! Join Today

General Sport and Hobby Talk General chat about anything sport or hobby related.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2007, 17:26   #1
Senior Member+

Hatton VS Prettyboy

Big Fight Looming Where Is Everyone Watching It ... Times I Wish I Was Old Enough To Go Pub .
Nickelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-12-2007, 18:43   #2
God Member

Re: Hatton VS Prettyboy

I'll be watching at home on PPV with a few friends who are fight fans. It's only going to cost about $25, and I think that I will get value for money, not like in the days when a 20 yr old "Iron" Mike would demolish his opponent in a minute or two, often less. These guys are true warriors, and I expect a great fight. I would love to see Hatton win; but I'm not holding my breath.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 18:47   #3
God Member

I cant watch it live but have a friend who's going to record it, really hate it when the boxings on Sky.
Old 06-12-2007, 18:56   #4
Senior Member+

my local hopefully, if im still awake (and sober enough....)...

hatton to ko him in 5-6 rounds me thinks..

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 19:32   #5
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKBURN RAVER View Post
my local hopefully, if im still awake (and sober enough....)...

hatton to ko him in 5-6 rounds me thinks..
I somehow think that it will go the distance ... Floyd on points. But, who knows ... I lost money on the Tyson v Buster Douglas fight.
Old 06-12-2007, 21:49   #6
Senior Member+

well im not going to pay to watch it, last time i did ppv i fell asleep, so please tell us what happens
jackyalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 00:27   #7
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

really DO want Hatton to beat the crap of "Carnival Head" mayweather, unfortunately the Bookies are not known for giving away cash.
Old 07-12-2007, 18:03   #8
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
really DO want Hatton to beat the crap of "Carnival Head" mayweather, unfortunately the Bookies are not known for giving away cash.
Yeah, many fight fans would love to see Mayweather get a serious attitude adjustment; but I just don't think Hatton can do it. However, there is no one around who has a better chance. Hatton has to knock him out to win ... bottom line ...
Old 07-12-2007, 18:10   #9

Watching in pub with twenty mates Hatton to win fourth round via one hell of a knockout. Can't wait to hear the crowd when it happens!!
Darwenred1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 19:07   #10
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Yeah, many fight fans would love to see Mayweather get a serious attitude adjustment; but I just don't think Hatton can do it. However, there is no one around who has a better chance. Hatton has to knock him out to win ... bottom line ...
agreed, would add though Hatton has beaten the Bookies in the past, so though its a long shot, it IS possible.
Old 07-12-2007, 20:30   #11

Did hear on radio that Mayflower can punch, but if Hatton can keep punnelling his opponent he's got a good chance of beating him even though Mayflower is supposed to be the heavier puncher.

I'll go with Hatton just cos he's a Brit and cos he's not big headed with his attitude, he grew up on the streets and knows what it take to fight and win.

James1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 22:00   #12
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

just watched weigh in Hatton 145 lbs- Mayweather 147 lbs, 2lbs is quite a bit to give to a fighter as good as mayweather, just hope Hatton aint too fired up, n stuffs him big time.
Old 08-12-2007, 02:51   #13

I reckon Mayweather is going to rip Hatton apart to be honest..
Old 08-12-2007, 04:14   #14

Hopefully hatton will win this, saying that as long as its a good match i dont really care who wins.
Old 08-12-2007, 06:28   #15
God Member

PPV (pay per view ) bigest rip off ever , suckers prepared to pay for it have to much money
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..