Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk
Donate! Join Today

General Sport and Hobby Talk General chat about anything sport or hobby related.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2007, 16:55   #31
Senior Member+

Re: Hatton VS Prettyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
hatton would be very foolish to go for a re-match, he put up a great show,but at the end of the day mayweather is too classy. its no good blaming the ref, biased as he was, stop letting yer heart rule yer head, hatton was outclassed,beaten by a better man.
Spot on..No way should Hatton even think about a rematch, he looked so one dimensional last night, just walking onto Mayweather's jab..Credit where credit is due the Pretty Boy was out of this world with his speed and agility..
Old 09-12-2007, 17:04   #32
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeljack View Post
PPV (pay per view ) bigest rip off ever , suckers prepared to pay for it have to much money
It's not all that bad ... Last night, I paid for the fight and my buddies brought the booze and the pizza ... I think I made money on the deal. And even tho' it was not the greatest fight in history, it was decent. Not in the same league as the Gatti vs Ward fights, but it was the centre piece of a good night's fun with friends.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 18:34   #33
Senior Member+

i wud like to see the following fights happen before these 3 fighters retire ;

Mayweather VS Hatton - Rematch

Mayweather VS Jones Jnr.

Hatton VS Jones Jnr.
Nickelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 20:53   #34

seeing as roy jones juniors last fight was at light heavyweight i dont think those fights will happen.
Old 10-12-2007, 02:44   #35

Jones would waste hatton, mayweather would waste jones.

and as for the rematch, mayweather would kill him again.

I've got my money in my pocket thanks to mayweather anyway.

easy does it.
Old 10-12-2007, 14:48   #36
God Member

I had £20 on hatton and was utterly disappointed. I think the best part of the fight was his jokes at the end. Thats the spirit.
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 18:39   #37

THERES ONLY ONE RICKY HATTON
THERES ONLY ONE RICKY HATTON
HE TOOK A BIG FALL
BUT HE GAVE IT HIS ALL
WALKING IN A HATTON WONDERLAND

The Hitman is still undefeated at light welterweight and is the best fighter in the world at this class. Everybody knocking him should think why. He shot for the moon and crashed back to Earth. So what? At least he can say he tried to reach for the stars and he can have no regrets. It wouldve been easy for Ricky to duck the fight with arguments about location, weight etc, as so many fighters do. But Ricky took the challenge and will know deep down he couldve done no more.

Were still proud of you Ricky!!!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..