Accrington Web
   

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > DVD/TV/Film Discussion
Donate! Join Today

DVD/TV/Film Discussion If you sit in front of a screen and watch it, here's the place to discuss it.


Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!



Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jaysay
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-03-2013, 09:24   #1
Resting in Peace

 
katex's Avatar
 

Gogglebox.

A long time since I watched anything as funny as this programme.

We watch selected families, from all walks of life, watching TV broadcasts put out over the last 7 days.

It is far better than any scripted sitcom; their comments, enthusiasm, cynicism will have you falling off your chair with laughter.

I particularly nearly burst my laughter cells watching the upper crust couple (who spend most of their viewing time deciding which alcoholic beverage they will imbibe next), tipping up their settee and disappearing from view.

Try to tune in .. will guarantee you an hour of amusement. Of course, they show lots of sympathy too when the subject is sad.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 29-03-2013, 10:07   #2
Resting in Peace
 
jaysay's Avatar
 

Re: Gogglebox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
A long time since I watched anything as funny as this programme.

We watch selected families, from all walks of life, watching TV broadcasts put out over the last 7 days.

It is far better than any scripted sitcom; their comments, enthusiasm, cynicism will have you falling off your chair with laughter.

I particularly nearly burst my laughter cells watching the upper crust couple (who spend most of their viewing time deciding which alcoholic beverage they will imbibe next), tipping up their settee and disappearing from view.

Try to tune in .. will guarantee you an hour of amusement. Of course, they show lots of sympathy too when the subject is sad.
That's the best post I've read on here for a long time, not so much the actual post but the person who posted it, nice to see you again Kate
susie123 likes this.
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2013, 10:17   #3
Resting in Peace

 
katex's Avatar
 

Re: Gogglebox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
That's the best post I've read on here for a long time, not so much the actual post but the person who posted it, nice to see you again Kate

Are you saying, in a roundabout way, that my post is crap then ?

Thanks Jaysay, had to come on to pay my yearly donation (plug for Roy). Am thin enough at the moment, without my on-line name being emaciated. Need to fatten it up.. lol.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2013, 10:57   #4
Coffin Dodger.

 
cashman's Avatar
 
Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Gogglebox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
A long time since I watched anything as funny as this programme.

We watch selected families, from all walks of life, watching TV broadcasts put out over the last 7 days.

It is far better than any scripted sitcom; their comments, enthusiasm, cynicism will have you falling off your chair with laughter.

I particularly nearly burst my laughter cells watching the upper crust couple (who spend most of their viewing time deciding which alcoholic beverage they will imbibe next), tipping up their settee and disappearing from view.

Try to tune in .. will guarantee you an hour of amusement. Of course, they show lots of sympathy too when the subject is sad.
Well at least tell us what sodding channel its on.
__________________
N.L.T.B.G.Y.D. Do not argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2013, 11:25   #5
God Member
 
MargaretR's Avatar
 

Re: Gogglebox.

Channel 4

Gogglebox appears on TVGuide.co.uk - TV Guide UK TV Listings
__________________



MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2013, 11:33   #6
Coffin Dodger.

 
cashman's Avatar
 
Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Gogglebox.

Thanks Margaret, just watched 5 mins of it n that was enough, i'll pass.
__________________
N.L.T.B.G.Y.D. Do not argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2013, 12:45   #7
Resting in Peace
 
jaysay's Avatar
 

Re: Gogglebox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
Are you saying, in a roundabout way, that my post is crap then ?

Thanks Jaysay, had to come on to pay my yearly donation (plug for Roy). Am thin enough at the moment, without my on-line name being emaciated. Need to fatten it up.. lol.
Would I say anything like that about you or your posts Kate, far from it, it's just that it brightened up my day knowing you must be feeling a bit better, there are no prizes for being poorly, just glad to see you could be on the mend
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Other sites of interest.. More town sites..




All times are GMT. The time now is 07:20.


2003-2013 AccringtonWeb.com


Page generated in 0.32002 seconds with 11 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1