Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-12-2008, 22:02   #16
God Member

Re: Public Holidays ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
I did not say they were not using annual leave - not all of them should be allowed to be off at the same time though.
Agreed.
Accrington Web
Old 30-12-2008, 10:03   #17
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
....and in Scotland you'll be hard pushed to find anyone to deal with any queries until well after Burn's Night.
Yea Rindi about 3rd or 4th Feb I would think, so the calendar looks like Hogmanay celebrations 1st Jan to 14th Jan, preparation for Burns Night 15th Jan to 25th, recuperation until 5th Feb
Old 30-12-2008, 10:19   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
And those statutory days would be 25th 26th December and the 1st Jan. Any extras should be taken from annual leave but there should always be staff in on the non stat days to sort out problems and answer queries.
In addition to the bank holidays there are other days designated as stat or extra stat hols which are not part of annual leave therefore it is not taken as annual leave, however I agree if it is not there must be staff on duty

can't find on the HBC website any reference to opening hours at Christmas
hedman2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2008, 10:33   #19
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
I work in a call centre and we are operating on a skeleton staff until 5th Jan....
see i'm learning all the time, never knew you were "Indian" Lilly.
Old 30-12-2008, 14:53   #20
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
see i'm learning all the time, never knew you were "Indian" Lilly.
LOL I'm not.

I work in one of the few call centres that are still in this country.
Old 30-12-2008, 16:02   #21
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
LOL I'm not.

I work in one of the few call centres that are still in this country.
Never realised your sir name was Patel Lilly

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..