Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2005, 17:07   #1

why do people critisize

i cant believe how people on here can critisize other peoples misfortunes when they lose something that mean so much to them.Ok some people might let thier dogs or other animals out on purpose but other people are'nt that calous i am missing my dog very much and so are my children its like one of the family a lot of people have wished us luck on finding our dog and one person as critisized i dont find it very funny and this is bobthedjs wife by the way so staggering man if you havent anything nice to say dont say it.

(p.s) thankyou those people who have responded nicely and wished us luck
bobthedj is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 09-02-2005, 17:09   #2
God Member

Re: why do people critisize

Whats this drivel supposed to be about?
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 17:12   #3

read staggeringmans new post
about people losing things
Old 09-02-2005, 17:20   #4
God Member

Take no notice Bob's wife i've still got my fingers crossed for you finding him and so have many others on here!
Old 09-02-2005, 17:22   #5
God Member

Eh? Staggers is being diplomatic here..........I am sick and tired of reading and hearing of people losing their pets. If you cannot keep control of your dog/cat then don't get one in the first place, or if you do need a pet get yourself a budgie or a goldfish, but don't start moaning on here about your runaway little cur.

No doubt its enjoying itself crapping all over the streets of Accy....but who has to fork out for all the cleaning up? We do - from the roadsweepers to the lamposts that need replacing every 5 years because of dog pee. Lets bring back the dog license...starting at 500 quid, say.
Old 09-02-2005, 17:23   #6
Resident Waffler

I hope you find him too because I know how upsetting it can be to lose a family pet. We had a panic once when we thought we'd lost the cat.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 17:23   #7

thankyou that means a lot to me im glad to hear that
Old 09-02-2005, 17:26   #8

actually someone bust down my back gate and let him out cause thats what sort of people there is out there my dog has never been out before on his own to crap and pee everywhere thanks very much
Old 09-02-2005, 17:31   #9
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthedj
actually someone bust down my back gate and let him out cause thats what sort of people there is out there my dog has never been out before on his own to crap and pee everywhere thanks very much
Probably let out because it was yelling and barking all night & all day...at least the neighbours have now got a bit of peace.
Old 09-02-2005, 17:31   #10
Resident Waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tealeaf
No doubt its enjoying itself crapping all over the streets of Accy....but who has to fork out for all the cleaning up? We do - from the roadsweepers to the lamposts that need replacing every 5 years because of dog pee.
The dogs responsible for most of that are the ones out roaming the streets on a regular basis whose owners don't care about where they are or what they get up to.

I'm on the front row when it comes to grumbling about dog mess on the streets. When we had a dog and I took him out for walks I cleaned up after him but many was the time I found some other heedless oik had permitted their canine companion to do it's business right in front of my gate.

Anyone caring enough about their dog to post on here asking people to keep a look aout and let them know if they find it isn't going to be the same sort of person who allows their dog to roam free willy-nilly.

Last edited by WillowTheWhisp; 09-02-2005 at 17:32. Reason: distracted mid-type by Busman
WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 17:32   #11
God Member

No tealeaf mine doesn't get out to pee and crap everywere either u see that's the thing responsible pet owners have accidents irresponsible pet owners let their dogs roam and nothing ever friggin happens to theirs not that i wish their pets any harm it should be them for letting them out!!!!!!!!
Old 09-02-2005, 17:36   #12

yes i agree and i did also clean up after my dog all the time
Old 09-02-2005, 17:37   #13
God Member

Eh? You've just admitted your scruffy little pooch was responsible for a multi-car pile up on Union Road...I don't call that very responsible.
Old 09-02-2005, 17:38   #14
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tealeaf
Eh? You've just admitted your scruffy little pooch was responsible for a multi-car pile up on Union Road...I don't call that very responsible.
PILE UP????????????? What ever!!!!!
Old 09-02-2005, 17:39   #15

you are a total prat who needs a few training lessons himself

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..