Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted
Donate! Join Today

Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted If you've got owt to sell stick it in 'ere.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By maxthecollie

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-05-2015, 12:40   #1
Senior Member+

Nikon lens's

I have a Nikon 55-300 zoom lens for sale. It has the Vibration reduction for clearer shots and is the normal Nikon F fit. Manual or auto focus.
It is good spec and about SIX weeks old, bought on a whim but surplus to my needs. Still boxed with both end caps and lens hood, carry case and paper work.
New cost £300 I will accept £155. Ebay ones which are older are selling for more but I can't do with the hassle.

Also a Sigma 10mm -20mm .Nikon F fit. Very little use, takes very wide angle shots without the fish eye effect, also vibration reduction.
Very good lens and selling on ebay for a lot more than £155 which I am asking. Once again both end caps, strong carry case and boxed with paper work and lens hood.

I can give more details to anybody interested and will allow them to test it out with their own Nikon camera.

For both lens together I will be asking £300.

The reason I am selling them is due to the fact I have too many expensive lens's and some cover the focal length of the ones I have for sale.
I can deliver and demonstrate any where within a few miles of Accrington.
Old 01-06-2015, 09:30   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Nikon lens's

Both lens have now gone. I decided to put them on a web based auction and they went for more than I was asking, or expecting.
It looks like I was underselling them.
Old 01-06-2015, 11:40   #3
Senior Member+

Well done Russell. What a great result
Gremlin likes this.
maxthecollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 17:08   #4
Beacon of light

If they were what someone wanted, then you both got a good deal.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 19:41   #5
Senior Member+

That's right Margaret. It was no use them sitting on the shelf and I had better lens's with more focal coverage so they had to go.
One buyer has already sent the money into my account and the other lens has gone over what I expected and there are two days to run yet.

I must resist buying things for buying sake in future. I'm saving madly now for a new car.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..