Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Any Ideas how to get rid (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/any-ideas-how-to-get-rid-52354.html)

jaysay 20-03-2010 14:18

Any Ideas how to get rid

Residents powerless to remove illegal immigrants from their gardens | Mail Online
Whats the old saying and Englishmans home is his castle, well it was, but apperantly not anymore. Just what is happening in this country:(

mattylad 20-03-2010 14:42

Re: Any Ideas how to get rid

I'm sure there are ways.

Perhaps watering your garden with a hose, every day... ignoring everyone thats in it & they may soon get the idea.

webglynne 20-03-2010 14:42

Knocking a policeman’s helmet off get more appealing every day!

Barrie Yates 20-03-2010 14:49

Must be worth a bottle of vodka and an insurance claim.

Boeing Guy 20-03-2010 14:52

With all that waste they are leaving, it is just a matter of time, until a open can of petrol/meths/ Bottle of alcohol that's lying around spills and accidental catches fire. it happens every day:D

Failing that hire a digger and start digging a new garden, after all if they happen to get in the way, its not your fault.:mosher:

Retlaw 20-03-2010 15:33

See if you local farmer can drive past with his muck spreader loaded with the newest and sloppiest slurry, a load o that will shift anybody.

Retlaw.

Less 20-03-2010 15:40

How sad you all are?

Why would you be full of such Evil intent towards such people?

Unlike me, most of you claim to be Christians, turn the other cheek, etc, etc, why is it always an atheist that can see the other side of a story and never you Christians?

accyman 20-03-2010 17:04

im ok my neighbours cats leave that much crap in my garden they wont want to stay in it too long if tehy came here

cashman 20-03-2010 17:07

aint very christian crapping in someones garden either, i would sure as hell shift em.:rolleyes:

accyman 20-03-2010 17:14

credit where credit is due i have yet to have a door to door chritisan or jehova refuse to leave my garden and as of yet i havnt offended either or any other religious sect enough to make them deficate on my lawn.

no matter how hard i try :D

shillelagh 20-03-2010 17:53

thing is did none of them sheds where theyre sleeping not have a lock on it .. if they did then all they have to do is report it .. its a crime .. then the police would have to do something about it ...

katex 20-03-2010 18:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 798892)
How sad you all are?

Unlike me, most of you claim to be Christians, turn the other cheek, etc, etc, why is it always an atheist that can see the other side of a story and never you Christians?

Errr ... so what's the other side then Less ?

mallard 20-03-2010 18:14

Well if it was in a police- mans backyard they would have been removed and i dont mean that in a bad way.

garinda 20-03-2010 21:55

:flamethro

Well I'm an atheist, and a theoretical pacifist, but if someone invades my property, and treats it with disrespect, then 'reasonable force' would be used to ensure an eviction. No question.

If you left your door open, or a window ajar, they'd legally be entitled to claim the same rights as they are now if they entered your home, even if they climbed into bed with you.

Perhaps that's what some more charitable of our members are hoping for.

:rolleyes:

Charity doesn't starts at home, it starts at Less's.

Make poverty history............P-A-R-T-Y-!

:mosher:

Ken Moss 20-03-2010 23:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 798892)
How sad you all are?

Sorry Less, I can't agree. I'm an atheist (or more accurately a long-since lapsed Catholic) but this has very little to do with being charitable and everything to do with protecting your own privacy. Charity implies reaching out to those less fortunate, not having them foisted on you and then being told that it's your problem.

There would be little courtesy if I found myself in that situation and I wouldn't expect anyone else to be tolerant of it either. I live in a modest mid-terrace which I have worked hard to own so I would proudly protect both it and my wife from anyone who forced their way in uninvited.

I would happily be publicly reprimanded for defending my own home, regardless of any PC laws that give my 'victims' more rights than I have.