Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   It's A Good Job Everybody Stays In The House On Sundays (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/its-a-good-job-everybody-stays-in-the-house-on-sundays-60178.html)

lancsdave 18-12-2011 12:09

It's A Good Job Everybody Stays In The House On Sundays

Otherwise the county council would have had to make some effort to clear the roads :mad:

cashman 18-12-2011 12:16

Re: It's A Good Job Everybody Stays In The House On Sundays

Have just got back in from a tour around, the roads are a sodding disgrace.:(

lancsdave 18-12-2011 12:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 956691)
Have just got back in from a tour around, the roads are a sodding disgrace.:(

Maybe they used all the grit on the pavements the other week when it wasn't cold :D

susie123 18-12-2011 12:44

Have you had snow in Accy then?

flashy 18-12-2011 13:05

You could say that

Mancie 18-12-2011 13:27

Come on you miserable sods...White Christmas..where's yer festive spirit? :confused::D

susie123 18-12-2011 13:35

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by susie123 (Post 956699)
Have you had snow in Accy then?

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashy (Post 956701)
You could say that

I take it you mean yes. Lovely cold bright day here but no sign of any white stuff. We don't get much snow in Morecambe but when we do they put it to good use...

lancsdave 18-12-2011 13:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 956706)
Come on you miserable sods...White Christmas..where's yer festive spirit? :confused::D

A week away yet. We need people to be able to get about and spend their money :)

groove 18-12-2011 13:48

Without wanting to get all political, Groove thinks the lunatics run the asylum of Accrington.

Less 18-12-2011 14:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by groove (Post 956714)
Without wanting to get all political, Groove thinks the lunatics run the asylum of Accrington.

I don't think you came close to being political, somehow I get the feeling all these stupid posts must be grooves swan song, I suspect he's been given several warnings and had plenty of posts removed, knows that this time it will be a permanent ban and is just filling the site with she-ite whilst he still can.

lancsdave 18-12-2011 15:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by groove (Post 956714)

The roads are actually county council, the pavements are local council and we don't expect them to be gritted unless it's raining

groove 18-12-2011 15:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 956719)
I don't think you came close to being political, somehow I get the feeling all these stupid posts must be grooves swan song, I suspect he's been given several warnings and had plenty of posts removed, knows that this time it will be a permanent ban and is just filling the site with she-ite whilst he still can.

Groove has absolutely no idea what you are on about Mr.Less....Which of Groove's recent posts have been stupid? By not getting political Groove meant he was'nt gonna go on about the local authority etc regarding the gritter situation after condemning the discussion of local politics on another thread. Groove thinks you are taking cheap shots Less and are quite pathetic.

Less 18-12-2011 15:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by groove (Post 956729)
Groove has absolutely no idea what you are on about Mr.Less....Which of Groove's recent posts have been stupid? By not getting political Groove meant he was'nt gonna go on about the local authority etc regarding the gritter situation after condemning the discussion of local politics on another thread. Groove thinks you are taking cheap shots Less and are quite pathetic.

None of my shots are cheap, In fact I can agree with part of the above quote and hope that groove will appreciate the fact that he would make a 5 year old appear intelligent when groove attempts a conversation:-

Quote:

Originally Posted by groove (Post 956729)
Groove has absolutely no idea

groove 18-12-2011 16:00

Groove wonders why less is so bitter.

Less 18-12-2011 16:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by groove (Post 956737)
Groove wonders why less is so bitter.

Less wonders if groove bothers to put any tobacco in his spliffs.