Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll. (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/should-we-legalise-illegal-drugs-poll-60990.html)

garinda 14-09-2012 09:23

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1015560)
I wonder how much it would cost to change my name to Maunday Grange by deed Poll?
;)

See?

Who needs chemicals to bring on hysteria?

:rofl38:

Houseboy 14-09-2012 13:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 1015222)
So we should just let people do whatever they want so long as its their choice, if there wasn't a ban on drugs such as heroin and cocaine, you think life would just go on as it is, but who ends up picking up the tab, its bad enough even when its illegal never mind, just wonder if you had kids whether you would be giving them the weekly allowance in £10 or £20 raps of cocaine

I think I have said that yes, people should be able to do pretty much what they like providing it doesn't harm anyone else or infringe on their lives. I have also stated that if drugs were not illegal it would possibly lead to less use not more due to young people being drawn to that which is illegal out of rebellion.

Houseboy 14-09-2012 13:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1015191)
No.

Checked.

Just a whole load of runny stuff there.

Nothing of substance.

No big lumps, needing atention.

Yet another nonsense post. You talk of substance, try it, you might even get to like it.

garinda 14-09-2012 13:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Houseboy (Post 1015594)
I think I have said that yes, people should be able to do pretty much what they like providing it doesn't harm anyone else or infringe on their lives.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Houseboy (Post 1015098)

Do we then make everything dangerous illegal?

Let's see:

bad driving

It is a lifestyle choice

:rolleyes:

What planet are you from?

I'm glad I don't have to use the roads there.

Houseboy 14-09-2012 13:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1015264)
that.

As it states in post one, this poll was started to illustrate to those who aren't too bright, that the vast majority of Accy Webbers don't want recreational drugs legalised.

:o

So you started a thread to get reassurance of your own beliefs? That seems about right for you.

garinda 14-09-2012 13:58

Carry on.

Keep this thread active, if you insist.

It's perfectly clear that the vast majority of people on this forum don't want the law changed regarding recreational drugs.

Every time another pro-dope insists on drawing attention to their stupidity, the more evidence they provide to others that taking this crap for pleasure, really isn't that good an idea.

:)

Houseboy 14-09-2012 14:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobertol (Post 1015313)
Agree with much of what you say here, Anne, but how can you legalise substances which impair people's judgement. How would you regulate driving licences for example - if someone was a "user" of something that was legalised could you let them drive their own car or a works vehicle -what if they had an accident because their senses were impaired...if they wer driving a school bus -how would you proceed in the case of the death of a young passenger, or if they smashed into a car at high speed carrying 2 young parents whose children are now orphaned? This happened here in Cremona on Sunday evening -thank-god the grand-parents offered to keep the children that evening and let the parents have a (last) night out alone...

Alcohol is perfectly legal. Doesn't that impair judgement? But there are laws against driving under the influence.

garinda 14-09-2012 14:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Houseboy (Post 1015601)
So you started a thread to get reassurance of your own beliefs?

Er...no.

If you didn't sadly suffer from crippling lethargy, and were actually able to read the very post, you'd have seen that this thread was started to clearly illustrate just how little support there is here, when the question about legalising drugs for recreation was first asked in a thread, started by another dope.

;)

Houseboy 14-09-2012 14:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1015600)

What planet are you from?

I'm glad I don't have to use the roads there.

I do wish you would actually make a point occasionally. If you're going to criticise try coming up with an argument. Of course you won't do that because it seems your only way to put across any kind of point is to rubbish others. It's very easy, as you have obviously discovered over the years, to destroy but far more difficult to build.
Anyone who has to start an argument just to reinforce his own beliefs must have very weak beliefs.

garinda 14-09-2012 14:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Houseboy (Post 1015603)
Alcohol is perfectly legal. Doesn't that impair judgement? But there are laws against driving under the influence.

That's been addressed umpteen times already.

If you're not able, ask a responsible adult to read out loud to you, what's already been said.

You aren't the first of the pro-dope minority here, to mention things already discussed, but didn't have the energy to read.

Thanks to adding yet more evidence, about the long-term effects of taking illegal narcotics for fun, on users.

Houseboy 14-09-2012 14:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1015606)
Er...no.

If you didn't sadly suffer from crippling lethargy, and were actually able to read the very post, you'd have seen that this thread was started to clearly illustrate just how little support there is here, when the question about legalising drugs for recreation was first asked in a thread, started by another dope.

;)

So you felt the need to try to reinforce a point by starting a thread on a subject that was already being discussed on another? Mmmm!!

mobertol 14-09-2012 14:18

Quote:

I can only speak for Italy on this point -they do have laws in place against drink driving -probably still not severe enough but it is illegal to drive in an inebriated state -so YES alcohol is Legal but driving under the influence is not, you have to face the consequences.

Presumaby in a hypothetcal world where Cannabis was also legal it would have to be illegal to drive while under it's effects. The problem in this case is that for regular users it's impossible to tell when they've consumed it as it stays in their body for so long -for them to de-tox can take anywhere up to two months -this with a urine test, for it to be completely expelled they have to then have a further five months without use for it not to be picked up with a test on their hair. Therefore -the answer would be -OK you can smoke dope but you can't drive as there's no way of knowing when you used it.

Less 14-09-2012 14:19

Quote:

Yet another point someone else has made with a far better argument, shame you haven't read it.
I suppose until you do these circles we go around in will continue until you disappear somewhere no one else would boldly go?

Houseboy 14-09-2012 14:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1015608)
That's been addressed umpteen times already.

If you're not able, ask a responsible adult to read out loud to you, what's already been said.

You aren't the first of the pro-dope minority here, to mention things already discussed, but didn't have the energy to read.

Thanks to adding yet more evidence, about the long-term effects of taking illegal narcotics for fun, on users.

And if you read my post correctly before reaching for the quote button (yet again) you would see that I was simply responding to a post with a "point". It doesn't matter one jot if it's been mentioned before, it was relevant to the post. But then again, what would you know about relevance.

garinda 14-09-2012 14:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Houseboy (Post 1015607)
I do wish you would actually make a point occasionally. If you're going to criticise try coming up with an argument. Of course you won't do that because it seems your only way to put across any kind of point is to rubbish others. It's very easy, as you have obviously discovered over the years, to destroy but far more difficult to build.
Anyone who has to start an argument just to reinforce his own beliefs must have very weak beliefs.

Explain how 'bad driving' as a 'lifestyle choice', isn't a potential danger to other, innocent people.

If you provide a satisfactory answer, I'll happily not mention your ludicrous statement again.

garinda 14-09-2012 14:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Houseboy (Post 1015612)
And if you read my post correctly before reaching for the quote button (yet again) you would see that I was simply responding to a post with a "point". It doesn't matter one jot if it's been mentioned before, it was relevant to the post. But then again, what would you know about relevance.

Your point, raised many times, and has already been addressed.

Wouldn't want to bore the people, forced to read all the tripe you post, by answering it again, would we?

Your inability to take in information already given, just further illustrates just how lacking in drive and energy, the pro-dopes on here are.

Bless 'em.

Houseboy 14-09-2012 14:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1015613)
Explain how 'bad driving' as a 'lifestyle choice', isn't a potential danger to other, innocent people.

If you provide a satisfactory answer, I'll happily not mention your ludicrous statement again.

I will gladly take bad driving off my list, it was a bad example of "lifestyle choice" but one thing it has high lighted is your inability to destroy my argument other than picking on one bad example.
Incidentally bad driving is of course potentially dangerous but my point was that most people (in that particular case) are bad drivers in one way or another but would we ban most people from driving. All driving is potentially dangerous but we aren't going to ban it are we?

garinda 14-09-2012 14:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Houseboy (Post 1015617)
I will gladly take bad driving off my list, it was a bad example of "lifestyle choice"

No, dont apologise.

It acted as a perfect example of your thinking.

Thank you.

The fact that you've now been forced to apologise for your stupidty, really is neither here, nor there.

garinda 14-09-2012 14:41

Quote:

All driving is potentially dangerous but we aren't going to ban it are we?

Just as all drugs, taken as recreation, are similarly potentially dangerous.

Are you now going to take them off your list, of 'lifestyle choices which should be beyond the law', as well now?

:gooddog:

garinda 14-09-2012 14:50

:bangh8:

There you go.

You might find that slighty less painful.

Certainly less so, than thinking you have a hope in Hell of pursuading the vast majority of members on this forum that recreational drugs should be legalised.

Accy Web says NO to legalising these drugs.

;)

Neil 14-09-2012 14:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1015626)
:bangh8:

There you go.

You might find that slighty less painful.

Certainly less so, than thinking you have a hope in Hell of pursuading the vast majority of members on this forum that recreational drugs should be legalised.

Accy Web says NO to legalising these drugs.

;)

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/a...1&d=1347634668

It looks to me like AccyWeb says YES :p:D

Houseboy 14-09-2012 14:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1015618)
No, dont apologise.

It acted as a perfect example of your thinking.

Thank you.

The fact that you've now been forced to apologise for your stupidty, really is neither here, nor there.

1. I didn't apologise.
2. It shows that people (even me) can put things slightly out of context (remember context?).
3. If you're going to use the word stupidity learn to spell it.

garinda 14-09-2012 15:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Houseboy (Post 1015609)
So you felt the need to try to reinforce a point by starting a thread on a subject that was already being discussed on another? Mmmm!!

If you still had enough energy to read, you'd see as I stated, I twice did so as an act of kindness, for people suffering similarly to yourself.

;)

garinda 14-09-2012 15:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Houseboy (Post 1015631)

It shows that people (even me) can put things slightly out of context

Drop in IQ linked to heavy teenage cannabis use : Nature News & Comment

What age were you?

Houseboy 14-09-2012 15:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1015620)
Just as all drugs, taken as recreation, are similarly potentially dangerous.

Are you now going to take them off your list, of 'lifestyle choices which should be beyond the law', as well now?

:gooddog:

No, because I don't want all dangerous things banned. Life would be incredibly dull without:
A: a little danger
B: people like you spouting opinions with an almost religious fervour.
Recreational drugs should not be illegal as long as their use does not affect others (thought I'd say it again just to bore you). Most drug users do no harm to others and, when they do, there are laws to deal with them.

Houseboy 14-09-2012 15:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1015632)
If you still had enough energy to read, you'd see as I stated, I twice did so as an act of kindness, for people suffering similarly to yourself.

;)

So thoughtful.

Houseboy 14-09-2012 15:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1015633)

If I could make head or tail of your drivel I'd respond.

garinda 14-09-2012 15:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil (Post 1015630)

Lol.

Have they actually signed you up yet to be a councillor yet, or do we have to wait until you're really, really grey?

I predict you'll go down well.

95% of forum users agree with me.

;):D

garinda 14-09-2012 15:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Houseboy (Post 1015636)
If I could make head or tail of your drivel I'd respond.

Fuzzy head?

Hard to process thoughts?

:(

There is help out there.

garinda 14-09-2012 15:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Houseboy (Post 1015635)
So thoughtful.

Give, give, give.

I'd do it for you, as an act of kindness.

I don't, in the hope you'll pull yourself out of the mire.

Tough love's an act of kindness too.

Houseboy 14-09-2012 15:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1015642)
Give, give, give.

I'd do it for you, as an act of kindness.

I don't, in the hope you'll pull yourself out of the mire.

Tough love's an act of kindness too.

Careful, people may start to talk.

garinda 14-09-2012 15:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Houseboy (Post 1015643)
Careful, people may start to talk.

The midwives were bitchin' about me as I came out.

When I commented on the relatively poor facilities, and their snotty attitude, compared to non-private maternity homes.

Doesn't bother me in the slightest.

jaysay 14-09-2012 17:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Houseboy (Post 1015594)
I think I have said that yes, people should be able to do pretty much what they like providing it doesn't harm anyone else or infringe on their lives. I have also stated that if drugs were not illegal it would possibly lead to less use not more due to young people being drawn to that which is illegal out of rebellion.

You haven't answered the question again your good at that;)

jaysay 14-09-2012 17:44

Quote:

I will gladly take bad driving off my list, it was a bad example of "lifestyle choice" but one thing it has high lighted is your inability to destroy my argument other than picking on one bad example.
Incidentally bad driving is of course potentially dangerous but my point was that most people (in that particular case) are bad drivers in one way or another but would we ban most people from driving. All driving is potentially dangerous but we aren't going to ban it are we?

I thought they were all bad choices in a civilised society,

EllieBootGirl 14-09-2012 17:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil (Post 1015630)

:rofl38::rofl38::rofl38::rofl38:

Nice one hun! xxx :)

Sent from my iPhone

Restless 14-09-2012 17:56

who would want to go back and read the thread? With all the bullpoop to sift through. Going back a couple of pages to read anne's response to me was bad enough. :p

Here is an idea. You two could go in the ChatRoom above and play tennis there? saves forum space and nobody actually goes in there :D

jaysay 14-09-2012 18:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by EllieBootGirl (Post 1015678)
:rofl38::rofl38::rofl38::rofl38:

Nice one hun! xxx :)

Sent from my iPhone

Weren't that funny:rolleyes:;):D

Restless 14-09-2012 18:06

Yeah more like one :rofl38: out of :rofl38::rofl38::rofl38::rofl38::rofl38:

kestrelx 14-09-2012 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 1015552)
Its a need to know basis and obviously you don't need to know;)

Seems like a load of drivel to me and nothing to do with the thread! :rolleyes:

garinda 14-09-2012 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Restless (Post 1015679)
who would want to go back and read the thread?

Even stranger, the people who are apparently forced to read this thread against their will.

Then there's the even dafter ha'porths who keep posting in it, saying it's going round in circles, yet keeping the thread actively swirling around, through their participation.

Almost like they're addicted.

Bless 'em.

jaysay 14-09-2012 18:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 1015692)
Seems like a load of drivel to me and nothing to do with the thread! :rolleyes:

Shushhhh your not in with the in crowd;)

garinda 14-09-2012 18:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Restless (Post 1015682)
Yeah more like one :rofl38: out of :rofl38::rofl38::rofl38::rofl38::rofl38:

Sad thing is you're a hysterical giddy kipper, but trust me, you wouldn't have got the joke.

Knowledge is power.

;)

kestrelx 14-09-2012 18:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 1015694)
Shushhhh your not in with the in crowd;)

You prize Divi! ;)

Restless 14-09-2012 18:59

:cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1015697)
Sad thing is you're a hysterical giddy kipper, but trust me, you wouldn't have got the joke.

Moderator has the power.

;)

Restless 14-09-2012 19:01

Takes one to know one ? :eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1015693)
Even stranger, the people who are apparently forced to read this thread against their will.

Almost like they're addicted.

Bless 'em.

garinda 14-09-2012 19:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Restless (Post 1015700)
Takes one to know one ? :eek:

I'm not the one complaining though.

That it's too hard to read...too long...going round in circles...forced to be read, against one's own will.

I just wade through all the crap, and deal with your biggest, most offensive lumps.

garinda 14-09-2012 19:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Restless (Post 1015699)
Moderator has the power

Nope.

Whoosh.

Right over your head.

Trust me.

;)

Restless 14-09-2012 20:11

Perhaps. I was just focusing on the "edit poll" in the pic hehe

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1015720)
Nope.

Whoosh.

Right over your head.

Trust me.

;)

kestrelx 14-09-2012 20:17

Back on topic: We shouldn't legalise drugs but decriminalize them!

garinda 14-09-2012 20:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Restless (Post 1015733)
Perhaps. I was just focusing on the "edit poll" in the pic hehe

Yes, you were.

Giddy, at the obvious.

You'd probably pee yourself, and faint, if you'd gotten anymore.

So probably best you didn't.

;)

garinda 14-09-2012 20:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 1015739)

Accy Web computer says...No.

garinda 14-09-2012 20:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 1015739)

Perhaps you should start a campaign.

Somewhere they give a flyin' fig.

;)

Restless 14-09-2012 20:29

What does the yellow user name mean?? (sorry dropping topic again)

oh

and

do you

have to

do

this?

on

every post :eek:

mobertol 14-09-2012 20:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Restless (Post 1015747)

oh

and

do you

have to

do

this?

on

Gold medal?

Not that I know...:D

Restless 14-09-2012 20:36

:D I noticed Garinda and Cashman with yellow usernames. Was just curious. Might as well ask in this thread(where anything seems to go) rather than make a new thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobertol (Post 1015749)
Gold medal?

garinda 14-09-2012 20:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Restless (Post 1015747)

oh

and

do you

have to

do

this?

on

Yes.

Some morons say it helps them.

Reading isn't always that easy for some.

A gap between lines allows them to point at each word as they come to it, with their little pinky.

Coloured usernames?

Show a little initiative.

A simple search will reveal your answer...many times over.

;)

Apparently your habit, of always posting before your quote, grates on some.

Not me.

Live, and give, give, give.

garinda 14-09-2012 20:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobertol (Post 1015749)
Gold medal?

Er..double gold, two years on the trot, in my case.

Kindest member.

Best forum giver.

Restless 14-09-2012 20:43

I knows.

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1015755)

mobertol 14-09-2012 20:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1015755)

Not me.

Live, and give, give, give.

I had noticed that and found it a litttle irritating -how does he do it?

Restless 14-09-2012 20:56

like this

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobertol (Post 1015773)

Restless 14-09-2012 20:57

May I ask when the wedding is? :hehetable

mobertol 14-09-2012 21:01

Quote:

Grrrrrrr! Doesn't explain how you turn things upside down- damn you!:D

garinda 14-09-2012 21:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Restless (Post 1015777)
May I ask when the wedding is? :hehetable

Nigel and Vernon?

No idea, my invitation must be still in the post.

It isn't actually a 'wedding' as such, just an uncivil union of like minded souls.

Bless 'em.

Michael1954 14-09-2012 21:14

It's easy. Just type BEFORE the quote.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobertol (Post 1015781)
Grrrrrrr! Doesn't explain how you turn things upside down- damn you!:D

Restless 14-09-2012 21:16

Shhhhhh magicians secrets :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael1954 (Post 1015798)

susie123 14-09-2012 21:17

Actually it's easier than doing it the other way...:type: :s_aim1:
Quote:

mobertol 14-09-2012 21:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael1954 (Post 1015798)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Restless (Post 1015800)
Shhhhhh magicians secrets :)

Well what a surprise - inverse logic.

Illogical - for some reason I am reminded of Dr. Spock...

I need to go and lie down in a darkened room -it's all to much.:rolleyes:

mobertol 14-09-2012 21:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie123 (Post 1015803)
Actually it's easier than doing it the other way...:type: :s_aim1:

Eugggh!

Too strange by half -I think I may be having a nervous breakdown.

If there is no further news of me in the next 48 hrs please call the following helpline 500 -372-428027. It may be too late...

kestrelx 14-09-2012 21:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1015759)
Er..double gold, two years on the trot, in my case.

Kindest member.

Best forum giver.

You must be - give, give, giving a lot to the Accy Web coffers to get away with half the "trolling" you do :)

garinda 14-09-2012 22:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 1015846)
You must be - give, give, giving a lot to the Accy Web coffers to get away with half the "trolling" you do :)

Could you please try to keep to the subject of this poll/thread please?

Thank you.

garinda 14-09-2012 22:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 1015846)
You must be - give, give, giving a lot to the Accy Web coffers to get away with half the "trolling" you do

Nah, wrong...again Sherlock.

That'll just be your paranoia raising it's head again, causing you delusions, and totally unfounded worries.

;)

kestrelx 14-09-2012 23:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1015868)
Nah, wrong...again Sherlock.

That'll just be your paranoia raising it's head again, causing you delusions, and totally unfounded worries.

;)

Check out this video at 3:00 - your ex-mate Anne Savage talking about raving in Blackburn on drugs... :confused::)

KLF - "What time is love" on the Dance Years 1990 - YouTube

She was obviously off her nut - so next time you see her - tell her off will you and from all your Anti-drug merchants at Accy Web! :rolleyes:

garinda 15-09-2012 03:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 1015879)
Check out this video at 3:00 - your ex-mate Anne Savage talking about raving in Blackburn on drugs... :confused::)

KLF - "What time is love" on the Dance Years 1990 - YouTube

She was obviously off her nut - so next time you see her - tell her off will you and from all your Anti-drug merchants at Accy Web! :rolleyes:

Er...as I stated, I haven't seen her in years.

Though being a couple of years older than her, I was involved in the early club/rave scene before she was.

;)

Restless 15-09-2012 05:17

so was you also a former recreational drug user?

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1015895)
I was involved in the early rave scene before she was.

;)

popping stupid Ecstacy pills and "kickin it down 4 an all nighta" whilst you danced all night to crap music and hugged everybody shiver

garinda 15-09-2012 07:41

If you still had the capacity to read what's already been said you'll see I've already posted about what I've personally experienced regarding recreational drugs, from people having a great time on them, to living with a heroin addict, and working with teenage sex workers who prostituted themselves to fund a habit, etc, etc.

So the inference that I don't know what I'm talking about, from those who'd like this crap legalised, really doesn't wash.

It really is never going to happen, so accept it.

If you do need chemicals to trick your brain into thinking you're having a great time, just be happy that all this crap is very easily available already, and it's very unlikey you'll face criminal conviction, unless you're dealing.

Most people have never had sex with a child, yet still have a view on paedophilia.

Does that make their opinion any less valid?

No offence, well take it if you like, but there's only one person who's ever posted on here in favour of legalising these drugs, who didn't come across like they're a bit soft in the head.

At least Eric said his piece, and had the intelligence to realise this forum doesn't support the idea that taking drugs as a recreation should be made legal.

Then there's the sad little minority that either can't grasp this fact, or are addicted to public humiliation.

Either way, it's sad for them.

garinda 15-09-2012 08:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Restless (Post 1015896)
so was you also a former recreational drug user?

Nah, when I was host at one of the first commercial Acid House nights in a London club, I had to be up to work in the real world the day after, so never even drank.

Plus being a control freak, I really don't enjoy giving that control to any substance.

I did used to pull a pork chop out of a handbag, and ingest that every week.

Though that was done mainly because it seemed to make others laugh, and give them pleasure, more than it did me.

Give, give, give.

jaysay 15-09-2012 08:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 1015698)
You prize Divi! ;)

Its against forum rules to use personal abuse, or so you keep telling us:rolleyes:

Restless 15-09-2012 10:42

Question was a joke. In bad taste? yes.
Had the desired effect?

Restless 15-09-2012 10:44

I would like to apologise to the forum for trolling garinda into that response I know most of us are fed up. With this crap now

kestrelx 15-09-2012 11:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1015934)
Nah, when I was host at one of the first commercial Acid House nights in a London club, I had to be up to work in the real world the day after, so never even drank.

Plus being a control freak, I really don't enjoy giving that control to any substance.

I did used to pull a pork chop out of a handbag, and ingest that every week.

Though that was done mainly because it seemed to make others laugh, and give them pleasure, more than it did me.

Give, give, give.

No Restless, Gary was into sniffin arm pits - acid sweat was his high.:)

So you were a follower of Philip Salon?

Did you have any apple sauce with it? :rolleyes:

kestrelx 15-09-2012 11:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1015895)
Er...as I stated, I haven't seen her in years.

Though being a couple of years older than her, I was involved in the early club/rave scene before she was.

;)

Na! na! na! na! na! How do you know you were involved in it first? Did you keep tabs (if you know what I mean) on her?

You may have been before - but did you enjoy it or just get off on being some kind of trendy poser?

garinda 15-09-2012 11:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 1016004)
No Restless, Gary was into sniffin arm pits - acid sweat was his high.:)

So you were a follower of Philip Salon?

Did you have any apple sauce with it? :rolleyes:

I've met a lot of people in all kinds of commercial social environments, between the late seventies, and the present day.

What I can say in all honesty say is that the numbers of people who go out now and take recreational drugs has increased many, many fold.

As for your obsessive interest in the minutiae of my life Nigel, the wheres, the whens, and who withs, as I told you, you'll just have to wait for the book.

If that's not published until after your death, I guess that's just tough luck.

Happily, anyone like you doesn't figure in it.

I tend to socialise with those who possess at least a little wit, and/or originality, be they dustman or Duke.

kestrelx 15-09-2012 11:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1016008)
I've met a lot of people in all kinds of commercial social environments, between the late seventies, and the present day.

What I can say in all honesty say is that the numbers of people who go out now and take recreational drugs has increased many, many fold.

As for your obsessive interest in the minutiae of my life Nigel, the wheres, the whens, and who withs, as I told you, you'll just have to wait for the book.

If that's not published until after your death, I guess that's just tough luck.

Happily, anyone like you doesn't figure in it.

I tend to socialise with those who possess at least a little wit, and/or originality, be they dustman or Duke.

Ha ha ha - I know your game - there are many like you - posers.

I'm not interested in your life at all mate - except you keep posting names of famous people - which you may have known - but don't do it in a way that is intended to get people asking questions.

I wouldn't touch your book - you are of no interest to me - really. Other than what is posted on here.

You keep saying there is no point posting about this issue - yet you are the first to jump up and post in reaction to anyone who posts. You seem to think your opinions and views are more important than those of others.

Who cares if drugs arn't legalised - I've had my fun. End of!

Note: I now expect a load of responses making claims about the adverse effects of drugs...

garinda 15-09-2012 11:48

By the way, I don't class extolling the pleasures to be had from dropping acid, or taking heroin, and luckily not becoming addicted, on a public local forum, as being original.

That in my book is stupid, and potentially dangerous, seeing as we have young people who both post here, and read Accy Web.

I think it shows you to be the thick fool you are.

garinda 15-09-2012 11:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 1016009)
Ha ha ha - I know your game - there are many like you - posers.

I'm not interested in your life at all mate - except you keep posting names of famous people - which you may have known - but don't do it in a way that is intended to get people asking questions.

I wouldn't touch your book - you are of no interest to me - really. Other than what is posted on here.

You keep saying there is no point posting about this issue - yet you are the first to jump up and post in reaction to anyone who posts. You seem to think your opinions and views are more important than those of others.

Who cares if drugs arn't legalised - I've had my fun. End of!

As I said, I have a strong constitution.

I'll happily stand here, and wade through all your crap all day, whilst you keep producing it.

kestrelx 15-09-2012 11:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1016010)
By the way, I don't class extolling the pleasures to be had from dropping acid, or taking heroin, and luckily not becoming addicted, on a public local forum, as being original.

That in my book is stupid, and potentially dangerous, seeing as we have young people who both post here, and read Accy Web.

I think it shows you to be the thick fool you are.

Bla bla bla! Pretentious fool you are! :)Your the one who has just brought this issue up - I doubt if any youngster could be bothered going back through all the posts and finding the ones where it is alleged that I made these claims.

I get the vibe you may have tried a tab and had a nightmare time - which is why you are so adamant about this issue being damnation.

garinda 15-09-2012 11:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 1016009)
End of!

Didn't you say that months ago too?

'I'm leaving the forum!'

'This is my last post!'

'I'm never returning here, you're all pickin' on me!'

But not knowing your own mind, plus possessing poor self-control, went back on your word very shortly after?

:rofl38::rofl38::rofl38:

Weak willed.

Ideal candidate for those who seek answers in chemically altering their sad little reality.

garinda 15-09-2012 12:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 1016013)
Bla bla bla! Pretentious fool you are! :)Your the one who has just brought this issue up - I doubt if any youngster could be bothered going back through all the posts and finding the ones where it is alleged that I made these claims.

I get the vibe you may have tried a tab and had a nightmare time - which is why you are so adamant about this issue being damnation.

So again, it wasn't 'End of'?

See? Weak willed.

No control.

kestrelx 15-09-2012 12:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1016014)
Didn't you say that months ago too?

'I'm leaving the forum!'

'This is my last post!'

'I'm never returning here, you're all pickin' on me!'

But not knowing your own mind, plus possessing poor self-control, went back on your word very shortly after?

:rofl38::rofl38::rofl38:

Weak willed.

Ideal candidate for those who seek answers in chemically altering their sad little reality.

Ha ha ha! I said "end of" as meaning - it doesn't matter to me what you think about drugs - I don't do drugs and in my view it's a personal issue whether someone wants to take drugs. There should be accurate information available for people. Not scaremongering just to frighten people who probably are going to try something anyway - regardless of if they are scarred by inaccurate information. While alcohol is openly sold when it often does more harm.

Digging up dirt again....:rolleyes:

garinda 15-09-2012 12:12

You never did answer the question Nigel.

You've used this forum to boast of the pleasures taking drugs such as acid gave you, and about you taking heroin.

You've mentioned one of your friends died of taking heroin at a young age.

Thank you for publicly sharing that.

Did your brother, the one you publicly spoke about to the press, the one who was exposed in the Sunday nationals as being a spanking pervert, and then later convicted of being the Tesco blackmailer, did he also take recreational drugs, at a relatively young age?

I'm just trying to work out, as well as lowering intelligence, as latest medical findings tell us, does taking illegal drugs make it an easier path to access to further criminal activity?

Or is stupid/criminal behaviour more likely associated with genetics?

garinda 15-09-2012 12:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 1016016)
Digging up dirt again....:rolleyes:

No, not at all Nigel.

Just mulling over information you've already freely, and publicly shared.

Or did you forget doing it?

garinda 15-09-2012 12:24

:confused:

Cat got your tongue?

kestrelx 15-09-2012 12:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1016018)
You never did answer the question Nigel.

You've used this forum to boast of the pleasures taking drugs such as acid gave you, and about you taking heroin.

You've mentioned one of your friends died of taking heroin at a young age.

Thank you for publicly sharing that.

Did your brother, the one you publicly spoke about to the press, the one who was exposed in the Sunday nationals as being a spanking pervert, and then later convicted of being the Tesco blackmailer, did he also take recreational drugs, at a relatively young age?

I'm just trying to work out, as well as lowering intelligence, as latest medical findings tell us, does taking illegal drugs make it an easier path to access to further criminal activity?

Or is stupid/criminal behaviour more likely associated with genetics?

I have requested this post be removed! It has nothing to do with me nor do I wish to discuss it! It's the 4th time you've mentioned this with no link to any other post. There fore it can only be seen as provocation and trolling to cause a reaction.

garinda 15-09-2012 12:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 1016024)
I have requested this post be removed! It has nothing to do with me nor do I wish to discuss it! It's the 4th time you've mentioned this with no link to any other post. There fore it can only be seen as provocation and trolling to cause a reaction.

Why?

It's information you've already freely shared, here, or in the press.

I think it is relative to the discussion.

People who use these recreational drugs do so illegally, does that fact therefore make it an easier step, to go on to other criminal activity.

I think it's a very relevant question.

garinda 15-09-2012 12:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 1016024)
nor do I wish to discuss it!

But you already freely have.

You discussed it in the press.

garinda 15-09-2012 12:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1016027)

My brother the troubled Tesco blackmailer | Accrington Observer - menmedia.co.uk

kestrelx 15-09-2012 12:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1016028)

Have you got Parkinsons? I hope it takes hold quick - stop you posting this!

If you think that is a nasty statement - why do you keep posting this? Bringing this up?

kestrelx 15-09-2012 12:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1016027)

I havn't discussed it - you have! Can you explain then why your gay?

garinda 15-09-2012 12:46

You've spoken of your own drug use, and the death of your bandmate due to illegal recreational drugs usage, but not so far mentioned if your brother also indulged.

'When the band fizzled out, McHugh became a VAT inspector but lost his job in 1993 following a Sunday newspaper sting in which he was accused of tax evasion and having a fetish for spanking.'

'Tesco bomber' jailed for six years after £1million blackmail campaign | Mail Online

By indulging in a criminal activity as teenagers, are users therefore more, or less likey to carry out further criminal activity?

It's an interesting question.

One very relevant to the question posed in your original thread, Nigel.

Asking the forum's members what they think, about making their use legal.

garinda 15-09-2012 12:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 1016031)
Can you explain then why your gay?

Yes, I should imagine I could.

If I was.

Though I fear that's a bit of a thread wander.

My point raised is very relevant to this thread.

That being, criminal behaviour, and the partaking of illegal narcotics for recreation, raises the question does it therefore make it easier, since users are already breaking the law, to go on and commit further crimes?