Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-03-2005, 16:02   #1

Beaten up

My nephew has just been to see me, he was walking along Blackburn Road and has been attacked by 12 Asians. Last week a lad was beaten up at the back of the Miners Arms by 10 Asians.
bobthedj is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-03-2005, 16:03   #2
God Member

Re: Beaten up

sorry to hear that! how old is he?
Old 21-03-2005, 16:06   #3
I am Banned

Oh that is sad soz to hear Bob, bloody thing with race card is that it doesn't apply to us hope police are gonna do something about it if your nephew has reported it....bloody thugs!
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2005, 16:09   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Timmins
sorry to hear that! how old is he?

He's only 16, they have made a mess of him.

I know 2 Timmins families from Harwood, i used to taxi drive there.
Old 21-03-2005, 16:21   #5
I am Banned

sorry to hear this and unfortunatly even if caught the thugs will not get prosecuted as it will be the word of 10 asians against 1 white guy

every now and then there are periods where the asians down that area atart attacking whites and unfortunatly they never get caught they just stop for a while and carry on

there has been many cases of asians spitting at white girls as well calling them white trash , slags etc but nothing gets done and it never seems to hit the papers

i wonder why

its probably the same morons that drive around in the black hatch back with a sheet in the back that says kill all whites every now and then

it seems acceptable behaviour for 10 blacks to beat up a white person but god help a white person that fights back they would end up in more trouble for defending themselves

these morons know they can play the race card i say the law should be the law regardless of coulour or race but sadly this is rarely the case and these morons ruin it for those that just want to get on with their lives and attracts bad feelings towards their comunitys when nothing is done

i hope your nephew recovers fast and dont forget

CRIMINAL INJURIES

go get him to a solicitor my brother got 2 grand for getting beaten up and they never caught the people who did it

take photos of injuries both as soon as possible and a day later as some injuries look worse after a day

may as well get some cash satisfaction as its unlikely the asians will face punishment

Last edited by chav1; 21-03-2005 at 16:31.
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2005, 16:35   #6

Just to let you know that the police are involved and my nephew knows one of them because he went to the same school. My nephew is a Accywebber but i won't say his name.

A kind driver from Hyndburn taxis picked him up from the side of the road and took him to the hospital he's got stiches over his eye and a lot of bruising
Old 21-03-2005, 16:37   #7
mez
God Member

oooo what a sad, bad, world we do live in, must admit i always go by taxi's these days never walk anywhere at night.
Old 21-03-2005, 16:45   #8
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthedj
Just to let you know that the police are involved and my nephew knows one of them because he went to the same school. My nephew is a Accywebber but i won't say his name.

A kind driver from Hyndburn taxis picked him up from the side of the road and took him to the hospital he's got stiches over his eye and a lot of bruising
well i hope they get charged with GBH

hope he recovers soon
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2005, 16:49   #9
I am Banned

sad thing that is Chav i know of an incident at my ole house where asian guy just started on my neighbour then threatened to call his family to kick crap outta him n cos he didnt want to hit him cos of race card told him instead he'll report it to the police - the police came n told my neighbour 'not to be anti racist n keep away from said asian' despite us all telling the cops true story they said its so delicate so the race card is so tricky when it comes other way round instead let em off.
Old 21-03-2005, 16:50   #10
I am Banned

Hope he recovers soon n something is done bob.

I v rarely go out at nite never on my own not safe these days.
Old 21-03-2005, 17:02   #11
g78

Having been the victim of an assault myself (not racial I add though) I know how distressing it can be. I hope your nephew recovers and is ok.
Old 21-03-2005, 17:11   #12
ged

hi im bobthedj sister in law it was my son who was beaten up the police have just been and said unless there is enough evidence they cant do any thing as usual,if there is any one who seen what went on please contact accy police station. thanks
ged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2005, 17:19   #13
Resting in peace

According to the Race Relations Board, it is impossible for someone with a dark skin to be racist. Can we get some of them to walk unaccompanied along Blackburn Road, do you think?

Good advice about the CAB - even if the police do nothing, you can also bring a private prosecution for assault. The poor lad could try suing the one he knows for damages. The level of proof required in the civil court is much less than that in the criminal court.

You can't altogether blame the police, mind you, they do all the work, pass the file to the Crown Prosecution Service, who then decline to proceed ... therefore the police feel they are flogging a dead horse too.
pendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2005, 17:32   #14
ged

Angry Re: Beaten up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ged
hi im bobthedj sister in law it was my son who was beaten up the police have just been and said unless there is enough evidence they cant do any thing as usual,if there is any one who seen what went on please contact accy police station. thanks
this happened near the imrans curry place.
ged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2005, 17:44   #15
God Member

I'm sorry to hear of the attack Bob, I hope your nephew makes a swift recovery.

How much longer are we going to stand by while this sort of thing happens before we say enough is enough?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..