Thread: Beaten up
View Single Post
Old 21-03-2005, 16:21   #5
chav1
I am Banned

Re: Beaten up

sorry to hear this and unfortunatly even if caught the thugs will not get prosecuted as it will be the word of 10 asians against 1 white guy

every now and then there are periods where the asians down that area atart attacking whites and unfortunatly they never get caught they just stop for a while and carry on

there has been many cases of asians spitting at white girls as well calling them white trash , slags etc but nothing gets done and it never seems to hit the papers

i wonder why

its probably the same morons that drive around in the black hatch back with a sheet in the back that says kill all whites every now and then

it seems acceptable behaviour for 10 blacks to beat up a white person but god help a white person that fights back they would end up in more trouble for defending themselves

these morons know they can play the race card i say the law should be the law regardless of coulour or race but sadly this is rarely the case and these morons ruin it for those that just want to get on with their lives and attracts bad feelings towards their comunitys when nothing is done

i hope your nephew recovers fast and dont forget

CRIMINAL INJURIES

go get him to a solicitor my brother got 2 grand for getting beaten up and they never caught the people who did it

take photos of injuries both as soon as possible and a day later as some injuries look worse after a day

may as well get some cash satisfaction as its unlikely the asians will face punishment

Last edited by chav1; 21-03-2005 at 16:31.
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote