Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2025Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-08-2020, 09:03   #946
God Member

Re: Corona Virus

funny how michael gove a persistant non mask wearer is never seen or heard of over the last few weeks.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-08-2020, 17:14   #947

It's like ak-ak in the war everyone knew it were a waste of time (the rubble and ruins around them showed that) but it 'helped' morale and made it seem like the powers were 'doing' something.
taddy likes this.
Jimmy Clitheroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2020, 18:05   #948
Beacon of light

Yes, that is exactly right...it is the visible evidence that they are doing something.....except it is the WRONG thing....and puts those who wear masks at risk.
During the pollen count yesterday there was a warning about moderate levels of fungal spores...breathe these in through a moist mask and you could have lung problems for the rest of your life.
Fungal lung disease can only be managed....not cured.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2020, 21:17   #949

There was also some evidence from a dental practices suggesting that mask wearers are more prone to gum disease...

https://www.technocracy.news/dentist...mouth-disease/
Jimmy Clitheroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2020, 21:32   #950
Beacon of light

Gum disease can also lead to Sub-acute bacterial endocarditis...valvular heart disease, which can lead to strokes.
Old 28-08-2020, 11:03   #951
God Member

Couple of interesting articles about the ‘tests’ that are being used to continue the dempanic restrictions taken from the Lockdown Sceptics web site.

I found the first link from the second, but it’s probably is easier to read them this way round.
Below the second link, are the comments under the video from CiderGuy who suggests the false positive rate is not 2% (which is bad enough) but, according to the inventor of the PCR ‘test’, is over 80%!

https://www.weblyf.com/2020/05/coron...other-experts/

2% false positive rate for testing infectious disease with the PCR test? Really? Where did you get that claim from? The reason I ask is because it's genius Nobel laureate creator Kary Mullis calls garbage on that one. He claims 80%+ when used for testing on infectious disease (plus the obvious false negatives too) and said it should NEVER be used for that purpose EVER as his brilliant test was never designed for such a purpose and cannot even distinguish between infectious diseases.

The swab test would need to be a pure sample in the first place so how can a random swab inserted in either nose or mouth even begin to provide a pure sample? Impossible! It could be anything plus the PCR test when being (wrongly!) used as it is for these test is often upto 45 cycles tested on a sample which is ridiculous, even Kary Mullis said that if you have to go above 30 cycles to get a result then give up as you're never going to get an accurate, real result and that you could make a wrong positive result for just about anything you ever tested for.. How many million or even billions is the un-purified sample being magnified at when you reach 45 magnification cycles? Utterly laughable.

No, the reason the rt-PCR test is being used here, despite it being the completely inappropriate and deceitful test, is pretty obvious I'd say. It is not an error of judgment on their part, they are not that stupid. No, they are using this test because it is providing the results they want. It's no wonder worldwide the response has been test, test, test. Mission accomplished.

Last edited by Exile on Spencer St; 28-08-2020 at 11:05.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2020, 14:00   #952
Beacon of light

There was a report that up to 50per cent of the Covid tests are contaminated with the virus.
Old 28-08-2020, 14:14   #953
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

to be honest im past bothering about covid now theres too many different views on what will or wont be any good its just a matter of using common sense to me,
Old 28-08-2020, 14:32   #954
Beacon of light

I don't quite see how you can be past bothering Cashy when it is impacting on all areas of life.
You cannot see a GP face to face(how do you llook into someone's ears in a telephone consultation, or check to see if a skin lesion is cancerous).
Tha answer is you can't.
My daughter had serious surgery for a return of bowel cancer and has not been able to be seen by her surgeon.....now, how do we know if things are oK, if she cannot be seen and assessed....actually examined....and she is not the only one.

This fiasco is affecting the lives of everyone in one way or another.
I AM bothered....and will continue to be bothered until we are not treated like imbeciles and allowed to live again, because this is not living, it is existing.
Old 28-08-2020, 14:35   #955
Beacon of light

All this is going on in the world and there are fools who are more concerned about the last night of the proms and the words to a couple of patriotic songs.
It beggars belief....and I believe it is just a distraction....to,divert energy.
Old 28-08-2020, 14:45   #956
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
I don't quite see how you can be past bothering Cashy when it is impacting on all areas of life.
You cannot see a GP face to face(how do you llook into someone's ears in a telephone consultation, or check to see if a skin lesion is cancerous).
Tha answer is you can't.
My daughter had serious surgery for a return of bowel cancer and has not been able to be seen by her surgeon.....now, how do we know if things are oK, if she cannot be seen and assessed....actually examined....and she is not the only one.

This fiasco is affecting the lives of everyone in one way or another.
I AM bothered....and will continue to be bothered until we are not treated like imbeciles and allowed to live again, because this is not living, it is existing.
i have seen a G.P. face to face Margaret only the other week.
Old 28-08-2020, 14:57   #957
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

mind we both had masks on, and i went to see the nurse but when she looked she didnt know so she fetched the doc in.
Old 28-08-2020, 16:11   #958
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
i have seen a G.P. face to face Margaret only the other week.
Well, you were very lucky Cashy.
Himself has been having bouts of earache since the start of the pandemic.
We have been using other drops....and he has probably had four courses of this...with little or no,relief.
This worried me.Sunday night he was in pain all night.
I phoned the practice Monday morning...was he seen?
No...now how can you diagnose what is going on without actually looking?
He had a telephone appointment with a 'clinician'( we have not a clue who this was), he was prescribed a steroid spray and told that if it is no better in a week then they MIGHT see him.

Now suppose there is something sinister going on.....but this has not been picked up because of the current situation?

It does not give any kind of comfort or confidence.
Old 28-08-2020, 16:16   #959
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

have to disagree the doc was very lucky= to see me. mind if the nurse had known she wouldnt have done. the doc only knew cos she had the same a few years ago, she said she had never had pain like it.

Last edited by cashman; 28-08-2020 at 16:19.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2020, 16:49   #960
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
have to disagree the doc was very lucky= to see me ....she said she had never had pain like it.
C’mon, Cashy, you can’t be that difficult to deal with!
Anyway, hope they sorted you out.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..