Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree350Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2017, 13:40   #121
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: General Election called

So here we are Sunday the 7th May 2017, the day "La Grenouille" decide whether they climb up out of the swamp with a backbone & balls or whether they'd prefer to be the eu's (Germany & Merkels) bitch, another step down the road to becoming a liberalist lefty wet dream basket case like Sweden.

If Le Pen doesn't get into the Elysee today, you just know our fallout is going to get a whole lot worse as Juncker, Tusk & the rest of the Euro degenerates are going to be going all out to screw up our little enclave of light & enlightenment.
Barrie Yates and Gremlin like this.
Old 07-05-2017, 14:14   #122

Viva Le Pen
hilleluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 16:41   #123
Beacon of light

C'mon son...backbone and French do not belong in the same sentence.
The French will vote for ever closer ties with The EU...they will vote for more immigrants to share whatever they have.
Macron is a banker and he will take the French folk to the cleaners.
The chances of Le pen getting into the Elysee are about the same as me running a marathon.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 17:07   #124
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Thing is Dave,if she was to win,by my reckoning Brexit would be a lot worse, those turds in the E.U. would be very scared of the French Referendum doing what ours did!! think about it.
Old 07-05-2017, 17:53   #125
Beacon of light

If she did win, hopefully we would be well on our way to the exit door.
So maybe it would not make it any harder. The people like JC Juncker, Donald Tusk etc still do not get it.
They fail to see that their actions of threatening and bullying do not endear them to any members. They still want to punish us.
This 100 billion euros they keep telling us that we owe...their own lawyers have said that if we refuse to pay, there will be absolutely nothing they can do to legally enforce it
Old 07-05-2017, 17:53   #126
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Thing is Dave,if she was to win,by my reckoning Brexit would be a lot worse, those turds in the E.U. would be very scared of the French Referendum doing what ours did!! think about it.
Not so sure about that Cashy, if she does do it, the Merkel run eu would then be fighting on 2 fronts & the last time the Krauties ended up fighting on 2 fronts ......... as they say, is "History".

Added to that, if the French started giving it large the eu would quite simply collapse in on itself so we'd not have to go through the rigmarole & farce of Brexit negotiations as there'd be no eu to negotiate with!
Old 07-05-2017, 17:56   #127
Beacon of light

I think you are absolutely right...which is why it won't happen.
Fate wouldn't be so kind as to make the exit easier for us.
Old 07-05-2017, 18:17   #128
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Well it looks like Macron has taken it with 66% according to the early exit results, seems that once again the British isles will have to stand alone against a threat from europe.

French election result - Macron wins in race for president beating Marine Le Pen | World | News | Express.co.uk
Old 07-05-2017, 18:47   #129
Senior Member+

I don't think anyone could expect the French to make a stand against Merkel - Their failure to so in the past is what precipitated WW I & WW II. (There is also the question of duplicate copies of the postal ballot papers that were sent to every French citizen who was resident in other EU countries to be resolved yet).
Old 07-05-2017, 19:06   #130
Beacon of light

No surprise that the French electorate voted in the way they did.
They will get the government they deserve...not necessarily the government they really want.
They will be further tied into the federalism of the EU.
Old 08-05-2017, 07:44   #131
God Member

LMAO someones pooping their pants if they think they have to remind us that they come from here

wrong way around its he that needs reminding where he came from and for the love of god i wish he would stop trying to con people in to thinking he is OK with brexit he was calling the good people of Hyndburn racists the day after they voted to leave the EU

the people of XXXX arnt as stupid or as racist as he thinks they are.The only reason why he gets elected is because not enough people have the stomach to vote Tory around here it a hard core labour area...

but these areas are falling so fingers crossed
Attached Images
File Type: jpg con job.jpg (120.6 KB, 56 views)
hilleluk likes this.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 10:33   #132
Beacon of light

That poster is a travesty and an insult to the electorate of this town.
I would vote for a donkey before I would waste my vote on Graham Jones.
You have to remember that it isn't just another helping of his tripe we would get...we would get folk in power like the closet Marxist Mc Donnell and Tom Watson...not to mention Jeremy Corbyn.
Thier policies are to soak the rich(those in the £80,000 per year bracket.....and bring in Mansion tax regardless of the ability to pay).

How long would those that Labour consider to be rich stay in the country... they might just take jobs and expertise with them....they are helping the EU in their hopes that Britain will fail.
The EU is desperate for Britain to fail as it would stop other countries in that dysfunctional club from making the same choice.
hilleluk likes this.
Old 08-05-2017, 13:06   #133
JCB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Well it looks like Macron has taken it with 66% according to the early exit results, seems that once again the British isles will have to stand alone against a threat from europe.

French election result - Macron wins in race for president beating Marine Le Pen | World | News | Express.co.uk
That's good news .

I'm very pleased that Madam Le Pen got a thrashing .

I have never liked far-right parties .
JCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 13:36   #134
Beacon of light

Whether it is good news or not remains to be seen.
This man has yet to form a government and so far there are no other members of this party(which is only a year old) from which he can draw ministers...and yes I know there are elections in the offing, but it remains to be seen how many of this party will be elected.

Wait and see.
Old 08-05-2017, 13:48   #135
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCB View Post
That's good news .

I'm very pleased that Madam Le Pen got a thrashing .

I have never liked far-right parties .
With a third of voters voting for her, i would hardly call that a thrashing? in 5 years time it will be very interesting if Macron dont make the public happy imho. in fact i'm very surprised how many actually did vote for her,watch the french space is what i reckon.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..