Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-09-2016, 23:48   #16

Re: Girl, 16, held in murder probe?!?

By the way,if you have any questions feel free to come to the organ grinder not the monkeys who delight in gossip.We grieve our loss every single day,till our dying day,and it breaks our hearts to hear some of the 'stories' banded about.
Gremlin and Letitbeknown like this.
boxermum is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-09-2016, 11:51   #17

Wow, now that's really opening an old thread.

A sad affair and I suspect not something that wants dragging out on the net again.
RainbowSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2016, 14:40   #18
Senior Member+

If anyone has a right to resurrect an old thread like this it would be the mother of the murder victim and as she wasn`t a member here when the thread was running i think she should be allowed her say.
gpick24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2016, 00:21   #19

Thank you for that gpick24.yes I understand rainbow six,and respect that view but what is OLD to some people is and always will be the first and last of my thought's every single day.
So sorry for boring you rainbowsix, I'll shut me gob now.
Letitbeknown likes this.
Old 23-09-2016, 11:42   #20

Boxermum, I do apologise, I misread the previous post and did not see that you are the mother of the victim.

I was not talking about it being boring, more of upsetting to open a discussion on something from so long ago that would have upset you so much.
I know that I do not like to discuss the bad events from my past.
RainbowSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2016, 20:21   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowSix View Post
Boxermum, I do apologise, I misread the previous post and did not see that you are the mother of the victim.

I was not talking about it being boring, more of upsetting to open a discussion on something from so long ago that would have upset you so much.
I know that I do not like to discuss the bad events from my past.
Nor do I Rainbowsix. The reason I wanted to make the TRUTH clear because what has annoyed me so much,is the 'Chinese whispers',when these gossip mongers know nothing and therefore make up STORIES. I have had my say now and given nothing but the truth ( thanks to Accy web) so now,if any one makes up a story (and believe me after 11yrs I still hear the rubbish spouted)my comrades at Accy Web can direct these morons to this thread. Thank you .
cashman and Letitbeknown like this.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..