Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2010, 21:12   #31
God Member

Re: Good or Bad News - All Dog's To Be Chipped/Insured

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Dog humped your leg?

if its a poodle kick it off

if its a rotweiler fake an orgasm

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 10-03-2010, 23:00   #32
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
if its a poodle lick it off
Vile.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 02:29   #33
God Member

Quote:
Vile.
you see what you want to see mate but everyone else sees kick ..

shoulda gone to spec savers

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 06:29   #34

Thanks accyman, you just reminded me, should have picked my new specks up yesterday........knew I'd find a use for you one day
Old 11-03-2010, 08:59   #35
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Vile.
I agree nasty little yapping gits
Old 17-03-2010, 19:45   #36
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Well it appears that for the time being anyway, this "suggestion" has been shelved ! Probably looking towards Taxing Evil Cats instead

Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Labour forced into U-turn over 'dog tax'
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2010, 20:08   #37
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Well it appears that for the time being anyway, this "suggestion" has been shelved ! Probably looking towards Taxing Evil Cats instead

Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Labour forced into U-turn over 'dog tax'
Yes Dave, but maybe it has given some dog owners food for thought, albeit only the good ones though eh ?
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2010, 21:35   #38
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

its a load of crap,just another way to "Screw" money off folk, licence i can go with no problem, the rest is just money making garbage. though seems many are too numb to see that.
Old 17-03-2010, 21:51   #39
God Member

"Dog's and Chips".. could be a good slogan for last orders down Accy!
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2010, 22:04   #40
Senior Member+

Mine is 16 years old this year, has her own passport, therefore she is chipped and gets all her shots every year which are recorded in her passport - cost, about £45 p.a. She weighs in at 4.6 Kilo. Don't really think she is a danger to anyone, even the postman pets her.
Old 17-03-2010, 22:16   #41
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
its a load of crap,just another way to "Screw" money off folk, licence i can go with no problem, the rest is just money making garbage. though seems many are too numb to see that.
Until one of your relations gets half their face bitten off by some untrained dog Cashy .. then you will have a change of opinion.
Old 17-03-2010, 22:19   #42
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
Mine is 16 years old this year, has her own passport, therefore she is chipped and gets all her shots every year which are recorded in her passport - cost, about £45 p.a. She weighs in at 4.6 Kilo. Don't really think she is a danger to anyone, even the postman pets her.
Dogs can get grumpier as they get older and suffering more ailments as they get older .. so you never know. I know I am getting more 'outspoken' .. LOL.
Old 17-03-2010, 22:22   #43
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
Until one of your relations gets half their face bitten off by some untrained dog Cashy .. then you will have a change of opinion.
more crap, that will happen wether dogs or chipped/insured or whatever, paris was bitten n bleeding by one about 4/5 yrs ago, that is down to irrisponsible owners, not wether its sodding chipped or not.
Old 17-03-2010, 22:24   #44
God Member

I think we may reach a stage when they will be valuable as a food source.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2010, 22:26   #45
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
more crap, that will happen wether dogs or chipped/insured or whatever, paris was bitten n bleeding by one about 4/5 yrs ago, that is down to irrisponsible owners, not wether its sodding chipped or not.
Are we at cross purposes Cashy ? Was talking about dog owners taking out insurance to make sure anyone attacked by their dog would be able to afford treatment or recompense for the victim ?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..