Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-04-2006, 19:14   #1
Junior Member+

Smile Happy Easter All !!!

Well i dont know about you lot but this Easter is starting to depress me a bit. My daughter is getting loads of Easter eggs and the sight of the chocs is making me pile on the pounds so i was thinking of seeing a film to cheer me up. Has anyone seen Alien Autopsy??? I love Ant and Dec. Anyone got any good tips for a really funny comedy - NO HORRORS - i'm a chicken
Old 15-04-2006, 20:07   #2
Super Moderator

Re: Happy Easter All !!!

Are you from Accrington? If so, how can you POSSIBLY be depressed at this moment in time??!!
Old 16-04-2006, 10:02   #3
God Member

Depressed after what has happened. Chocolate in large quantities couldnt give you todays elation.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2006, 12:20   #4

Alien Autopsy is very funny. you should go check it out. i would recommend it.
kash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2006, 12:51   #5
I am Banned

Happy Easter everyone!!!!! The best ASFC easter ever - depressed no way - elated .....YES!!!!!
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2006, 13:32   #6
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel
Happy Easter everyone!!!!! The best ASFC easter ever - depressed no way - elated .....YES!!!!!
No hangover then?

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2006, 13:35   #7
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J
No hangover then?
No didnt get chance to really wet the cup was travelling most of yesterday although i did have a glass of pre match wine in hopefully anticipation of a great result
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2006, 16:15   #8
Junior Member+

oh okay all big footie fans on ere then wel congrats accy stanley sorry but i dont know the first thing bout footie but yes i heard the news ... who didnt!!!
Old 18-04-2006, 15:14   #9

Happy Easter all!!! ive not been able to have much chocolate because im doing weight watchers and im sticking to it!!! my kids have been spoilt they got new clothes and eggs!! lol

yogi bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2006, 08:16   #10

I was in Manchester on Sunday & as we had time to kill before Belle Vue started we went in the pub nearby to watch the Chelsea game. The main topic of conversation? Accrington Stanley promotion! If I drank I could have stayed there all night and not spent a penny with all the offers to buy me a drink to celebrate.
Debbie J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2006, 21:22   #11
Accy Goddess

Here we go again.
Why do people these day's insist that Sunday is Easter Day and guzzle their eggs?
Especially those people who call themselves Christians.
Easter Day is on Monday.
Monday is the third day after the crucifixion.
Christ was killed on Good Friday and on the third day the stone was rolled away.
There are 24 hours in a day. The 3rd day is Monday when the stone was rolled away and Jesus had risen.
We roll the eggs on Easter Monday to symbolize the rolling away of the stone.
When we were kids we weren't allowed to touch our eggs till the Monday when we went to the park to roll them down the hill.
It's a huge event in Preston.
If it was raining we would roll them down the stairs.
ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..