Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-06-2005, 17:56   #46
Junior Member+

Re: Missing Accrington man - David Guilfoyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECURITYSCOUSER
Do any of you have the faintest idea about organised crime and what dave may or may not have been involved in,most of your observations and comments are based on pure guesswork and what the press wants you to believe.What you should know about dave is that he was one of the nicest guys you could ever meet, a shrewd businessman who earnt literally thousands a week,although you may not have guessed this or even known it due to his low key lifestyle. My interest in dave is purely based on previous dealings with him through various companies i work for within the security sector, all i can say about this case is that if accrington police are investigating it may well be a very long time before they actually get to the bottom of daves disappearance, perhaps if people knew the right people,knew his real connections and how dave derived most of his income then they might just have a better understanding of what may have happened to him,instead of all this will speculation thats flying around at the moment.
By the way, he didnt earn thousands a week
northern lass is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 29-06-2005, 20:34   #47
Junior Member+

Exclamation Re: Missing Accrington man - David Guilfoyle

instead of those people who are just spouting rumours and hearsay perhaps its time to name names instead of pretending you all knew dave.Some of us knew more than you could ever imagine.
SECURITYSCOUSER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2005, 20:38   #48
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by northern lass
By the way, he didnt earn thousands a week

oh dear its a case of you think you know someone and really dont isnt it , check you r facts northern lass and then perhpas you will see that like i explained to you the people responsobile are so far away from the uk right now, AFYI dave earnt a substantial amount odf money but chose to keep his lifestyle low key and aapear like any other accrington resident but to those who knew him through business we knew all about his finacial situation.

Also lie i said your suggestion to the keystone cops in accrington clearly wasnt correct now was it, like i say look further afield and you will find.
Old 29-06-2005, 20:43   #49
Senior Member+

Quote:
instead of those people who are just spouting rumours and hearsay perhaps its time to name names instead of pretending you all knew dave.Some of us knew more than you could ever imagine.
Perhaps you could start the ball rolling in the naming names...... and giving clues if you are in a position to do so ???
simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2005, 20:47   #50
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
Perhaps you could start the ball rolling in the naming names...... and giving clues if you are in a position to do so ???

like i stated to northern lass i am here to help bring to justice the people responsobile for dave's disappearance, suffice for me to say i am fearful of what might happen should i reveal in such a public space who excatly did this, and if knew me, you knew how dave knew me and all the other related connections you would understand fully what i mean.All i can say is that the keystone cops have got it so far wrong so far .
Old 29-06-2005, 20:48   #51
Beacon of light

I think the naming of names might be a bit risky on a public site like this.......and if you really do know so much SecurityScouser then you may be better naming names to the police
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2005, 20:48   #52
Junior Member+

Quote:
i fear for my own safety should i directly name names, if you knew me and my buiness and how we knew dave and all the other related connections you would fully understand .
Old 29-06-2005, 20:50   #53
Junior Member+

Quote:
i fear for my own safety should i directly name names, if you knew me and my buiness and how we knew dave and all the other related connections you would fully understand .
i do want to see justice done but not at the expense of my own life and no i do not live in accrington but have financial,property and other interests in and around the area,thats how i came to know dave.
Old 29-06-2005, 20:50   #54
Senior Member+

Quote:
like i stated to northern lass i am here to help bring to justice the people responsobile for dave's disappearance, suffice for me to say i am fearful of what might happen should i reveal in such a public space who excatly did this, and if knew me, you knew how dave knew me and all the other related connections you would understand fully what i mean.All i can say is that the keystone cops have got it so far wrong so far .
But how does your coming on here and pointing out other peoples failings, while not bringing any extra to the table, Help bring to justice the people responsible ???
Old 29-06-2005, 20:53   #55
Beacon of light

We can only ever know what the press tell us......most of us on here are in no position to know anything else, and we cannot be blamed for that.......whether we really BELIEVE what the press tell us is another matter.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2005, 21:16   #56
Junior Member+

Quote:
But how does your coming on here and pointing out other peoples failings, while not bringing any extra to the table, Help bring to justice the people responsible ???

all im sayimg is that if you really knew the truth you would be shocked thats all, like i says i fear for my own safety at the moment, and itmay interest you to know that there were 2 people involved in his disappearance and they are currently not even in the uk , they flew out the same night i can assure you, i base my comments on real knowledge and information not hearsay and gossip.i want to see them brought to justice as much as anyone but i fear for my own safety.
Old 29-06-2005, 21:40   #57
Senior Member+

SECURITY SCOUSER... I am not getting at you.... just if you want to help tell the right people......
If you are truly worried about your own safety you have just give the possible Bad Guys a path straight to your front door...... I am not very good with a computer but I have found your e-mail address, and with that they can do the rest........
Old 29-06-2005, 21:45   #58
Junior Member+

Quote:
SECURITY SCOUSER... I am not getting at you.... just if you want to help tell the right people......
If you are truly worried about your own safety you have just give the possible Bad Guys a path straight to your front door...... I am not very good with a computer but I have found your e-mail address, and with that they can do the rest........
NOW WHY WOULD YOU BE LOOKING AT MY EMAIL ADDRESS HMMMMM
Old 29-06-2005, 22:13   #59
God Member

he is not he is just showing that if he can any body else also can
Old 29-06-2005, 22:15   #60

Quote:
NOW WHY WOULD YOU BE LOOKING AT MY EMAIL ADDRESS HMMMMM
Perhaps to prove to you that when you make allegations or assumptions you are more vulnerable than you know. Many people on here have posted based on actually knowing Dave & if you have a genune interest in what has happened or know anything factual you have a duty to report it to the proper authorities. I know Simon, he is in the security business too, but if he can obtain information about you so easily so can others. If you are right you have already put yourself in a position where you need to watch your back. in which case you have compromised your own safety. Possibly time to put up or shut up!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..