Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2012, 19:10   #181
Beacon of light

Re: Missing Accrington man - David Guilfoyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paz1976 View Post
you lot need to get a life seriously, nowt better to do than go on and on well funny honest!!!!!, Love looking what gets on yourlots nerves, you lot are just noisy sods with nowt else better to do and some off you saying oh i knew off his violence and ****, well you just read that from newspapers, OMG get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are defending a convicted self confessed killer. A murderer.
I think I know who should get a life....and it isn't the so called nosy sods on here.
You do not get on my nerves. Cart on lad. If you want this all to go away, it won't...not while ever you keep stoking the flames with your puerile rantings.You would be far better to go back to the stone you crawled from.
Well, I know it is only my opinion, but there you go.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 09-11-2012, 19:49   #182
God Member

Quote:
you lot need to get a life seriously, nowt better to do than go on and on well funny honest!!!!!, Love looking what gets on yourlots nerves, you lot are just noisy sods with nowt else better to do and some off you saying oh i knew off his violence and ****, well you just read that from newspapers, OMG get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
did you really just say 'get a life'? You utter fool, your so called bezzy mate MURDERS someone, TAKES a life, snuffs it out for good and you have the nerve to tell us lot to 'get a life'? You silly silly person, if it was someone from your family who was killed, a brother/sister/mother/father/child how would you feel?

I think you should go away now and consider adding an 'S' to your name
Old 09-11-2012, 20:16   #183
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
you lot need to get a life seriously,
Guess who doesn't have a life thanks to you're bestest kindest mate?

Perhaps you need to consider the life your bestest kindest mate snuffed out?

No, you are right, your mate did us all a favour by killing someone, Eldorado here we come.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 21:01   #184
God Member

Police have found a body
flashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 21:37   #185
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy
Police have found a body
As flashy says.

Search for David Guilfoyle: update - Lancashire Constabulary

We can confirm that officers searching an area of Admiral's Wood near Bolton by Bowland have found a body.

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 21:37   #186
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
Police have found a body
Can't find any link? Hope it gives the family some closure.
Old 09-11-2012, 21:46   #187

Please everyone think about the victims daughter and what she must be going through after all she is the innocent in this awful business and it is her father when all is said and done..Lets hope she finds closure and that she can lay her father to rest at last.
Marl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 21:47   #188
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman
Can't find any link? Hope it gives the family some closure.
Besides the one I gave just before you posted, here's another. Wanna borrow mi specs?

Police searching for remains of murdered Accrington man David Guilfoyle find a body (From Lancashire Telegraph)

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 22:29   #189
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marl View Post
Please everyone think about the victims daughter and what she must be going through after all she is the innocent in this awful business and it is her father when all is said and done..Lets hope she finds closure and that she can lay her father to rest at last.
although it has got heated here and there the majority of people did think about davids family and showed no disrespect.He was a popular bloke and i dare say a lot of people reading this know him in some capacity wether it be from working with him at senator,buying some cds,playing snooker or in another personal capacity outside of work.People will discuss this and voice their opinion which no one can be blamed for since it made headline news in our area and is been followed up recently on the tv and radio.

Im sure almost everyone agrees that what his daughter and family went through and have had to re live yet again is one of the most horrifying things someone can go through and i am also sure that everyone will be thankfull that they have finally got the closure they should have gotten years ago if they have indeed found david.

If anything the majority of this thread shows that people had an idea of who he was and in no way deserved what happened.The fact that so many people on here and all over town are saying that he didnt deserve what happened shows testament to what a popular man he was.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:28   #190
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marl View Post
and wouldn't it be disrespectful to her to find that this forum had let someone badmouth her father ? But stick up for the murderer because he was as he put it 'a good mate'.
Personally, I think the family of David Guilfoyle would be happy to have his reputation defended in such a way.

I'm glad that they have found the body. Now perhaps he can be laid to rest by his family, and they can achieve some kind of peace in their lives.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 14:30   #191

yeh, glad they found the body, and that shane wasnt sending on goose chase, as some people said, yeh you are right i do feel sorry for his daughter cos she hasnt done anything wrong, sorry to sam, there always people who have to pick pieces up for other peoples wrong doings!!!, and that it is wrong for someone to take someones life, but as i have said there always a reason for things!!!!!
Paz1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 14:47   #192

Quote:
yeh, glad they found the body, and that shane wasnt sending on goose chase, as some people said, yeh you are right i do feel sorry for his daughter cos she hasnt done anything wrong, sorry to sam, there always people who have to pick pieces up for other peoples wrong doings!!!, and that it is wrong for someone to take someones life, but as i have said there always a reason for things!!!!!
You are quite right, I agree, there is always a reason for things, your bestest mate, the one you claim to be the kindest person we could meet murdered someone and managed to keep the burial place to himself until God might give him a lesser sentence, grow up and smell the decaying body!
He should rot just as he forced his victim to rot, somewhere he can't be found, (buried alive would suit me).
Old 10-11-2012, 15:03   #193
JFT96

Paz1976, Killing someone in the heat of the moment, such as coming home to find your partner engaging in coitus and going to the kitchen for a knife etc etc is one thing.

However when you dress in Dark clothing, commit murder then puts the body in a vehicle, drive said vehicle to burial site, put the body in the ground, protest your innocence for several years after and only when you realise you may get out early, change your story and tell where you left the body is cold blooded murder. end of, not open for discussion.

Next you will be sticking up Moors Murderers, after all there's still one poor soul still out there yet to be found.
What Fitzpatrick did is the most heinous crime, not only to MURDER someone but HIDE THE BODY as well and you think we should feel sorry for him as he has found God and repented.....
You'll be banned soon, 22 posts so far and the vast majority sticking up for a MURDERER.

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion

Last edited by Boeing Guy; 10-11-2012 at 15:05.
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 15:05   #194
JFT96

Quote:
Like I say I was just sticking up for my mate, it's true wot one member says, let this rest as I know the truth and slagging each other off is not guna solve anything, I apologise for any offence caused on here, but leave his son out off this, do not talk of his son in that way, and unless you really know what went on then please don't speculate on something's you clearly don't know.
Oh and on that subject, I suggest you speak to the police. If you don't I am sure one of the Mods can obtain your IP address and pass it on to them.

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 15:50   #195

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
Oh and on that subject, I suggest you speak to the police. If you don't I am sure one of the Mods can obtain your IP address and pass it on to them.
They will only pass it on if the police fill in the correct forms so far as data protection is concerned, otherwise, as this guy hasn't given them a reason to be banned, (even if we don't agree with his opinions), he won't be banned or have details passed on.

The site has to obey the law.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..