Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-03-2008, 18:03   #136
Resting in Peace

Re: Pregnant Man????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Thank you for sharing your childhood experiences with us ... maybe you have stories about boils too
S'okay Eric .. a trouble shared as they say .. LOL. No, never had a boil.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-03-2008, 18:11   #137
God Member

I once had a carbuncle on my bum.
I was taking driving lessons at the time and was having problems sitting.
I amused my instructor by sitting on an inflatable rubber ring which kept my carbuncle from contact with the car seat.
The only rubber ring I could borrow was one with a duck's head attached, which I positioned between my thighs.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2008, 18:18   #138
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I once had a carbuncle on my bum.
I was taking driving lessons at the time and was having problems sitting.
I amused my instructor by sitting on an inflatable rubber ring which kept my carbuncle from contact with the car seat.
The only rubber ring I could borrow was one with a duck's head attached, which I positioned between my thighs.
LOL .. are we getting into a thread wander or what ? (Sorry Lolly) Still, detracted from the heat haven't we ? Think ought to set up another thread on 'disgusting minor complaints', 'cept just about to eat dinner .. so later maybe.

At the end of the day .. still don't believe that this man-woman is preggies.
Old 28-03-2008, 18:58   #139
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post

At the end of the day .. still don't believe that this man-woman is preggies.
To be honest, the title to me is false, this was a woman not a man, she is still, a woman despite the abuse she had done to herself by surgeons, (a very sick woman that should have been given proper help a long time ago).
The main and ultimate thoughts should be with the child that she and other silly people have allowed to be conceived into a world that won't give it freedom to be itself rather than a freak your Mummy/Dad made!

Not the child's fault but 'it', is the one that will have to live with other peoples, (the Mummy/Daddy and her friends), irresponsibility!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2008, 21:27   #140
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
The main and ultimate thoughts should be with the child that she and other silly people have allowed to be conceived into a world that won't give it freedom to be itself rather than a freak your Mummy/Dad made!
So you have made your mind up that this child is already carrying the label of 'freak' then Less. Wouldn't like to meet you in the schoolyard.

Can't understand why you would think that she will be a freak ? Has been conceived in a womb and will be born in a natural way ... so why should this foetus be abnormal in any way ??? The womb is just an incubation medium .. it's what comes after that is important, and don't see any reason why this child will not have a comfortable and loving home.

As expressed before ... children now in lots of other freakier situations with varying parents/step-parents/half siblings, etc., I find that more sad and disturbing.
Old 28-03-2008, 22:57   #141
white rabbits

Its getting like Soddom and Gomorrah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Old 29-03-2008, 16:54   #142
Senior Member+

It was on the news the other day and that she wasnt pregnant, as said by some of neighbours, but who knows
jackyalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2008, 18:18   #143
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyclaret View Post
Its getting like Soddom and Gomorrah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I think we can take this comment with a pinch of salt, or maybe a lot of it If Soddom and Gomorrah still existed, I think they would be the world's most popular tourist destinations.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2008, 16:09   #144
Loz

I personally don't see anything wrong with this.
If two people want to bring a child into the world and will love it and take care of it who the hell cares if they are straight,gay,transexual etc...?
There are so many kids born not wanted and aren't taken care of in so called normal families.
The child is the most important thing at the end of the day and as long as they love and cherish it whats the big deal?
Using words like sick and freak imo that is extremely narrowminded and not really something i thought i would see in this day and age but i guess some people can't drag themselves into the 21st century.
Times change and so do peoples attitudes towards certain things.
Can't we just all get along?
Old 01-04-2008, 09:26   #145
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
I think we can take this comment with a pinch of salt, or maybe a lot of it If Soddom and Gomorrah still existed, I think they would be the world's most popular tourist destinations.
Been there done that got the T Shirt Eric
Old 31-12-2008, 14:42   #146
Senior Member+

I may regret bringing this up again...... but he is pregnant again

'Pregnant man' Thomas Beatie and wife Nancy expecting second child | World news | guardian.co.uk

Quote:
The world's first male mother is pregnant again, hoping to enlarge the family he started after giving birth in June to a daughter.

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2008, 14:52   #147
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum View Post
I may regret bringing this up again...... but he is pregnant again

'Pregnant man' Thomas Beatie and wife Nancy expecting second child | World news | guardian.co.uk
He/she must like the thought of motherhood, think it must be a woman thing like watch Celebrity Big Brother
Old 31-12-2008, 14:54   #148
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
He/she must like the thought of motherhood, think it must be a woman thing like watch Celebrity Big Brother
God help us then.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2008, 15:18   #149
Resting in Peace

but he is a woman.........
magpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2008, 15:29   #150
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by magpie View Post
but he is a woman.........
Well He walks like a man and talks like a man

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..