Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2009, 01:12   #121
God Member

Re: Protest against foreign workers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benipete View Post
As I have had both hands amputated,perhaps you could assist.

should we call you stumpy or just clever dick ?

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 04-02-2009, 01:15   #122
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
should we call you stumpy or just clever dick ?
What do you think I'm typing with?

Some people think I'm a bit of an animal, but I'm quite tender really
Benipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:16   #123
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benipete View Post
What do you think I'm typing with?
i tried that once but kept hitting 6 keys at once , congrats on been able to hit just the one

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 02:27   #124
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
i tried that once but kept hitting 6 keys at once , congrats on been able to hit just the one
I've only got a small nose Jaime.Yours could spread even more.

Some people think I'm a bit of an animal, but I'm quite tender really
Benipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 22:18   #125
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
There ends Mancies PPB from the Priory
Rehab?..I said No No No!
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 22:35   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
I wonder if Gordie faced any protests when he moved to Ireland?

The job of being an bigot in Ireland, should be filled by an Irish bigot.

In your opinon I am a bigot for just typing above a reference to Muslim illegal immigrants preferring part time cash in the hand work with accompanying benefits.If this was not true then you would be correct in saying I am a bigot, but what I typed is well documented for a vast proportion of illegal Muslims.What`s your problem with me speaking out regarding illegal activities and fraudulent behaviour from these people. Most of these illegal Muslims dont enter Britain to take British jobs, they enter to take the tax payers money in benefits.If you are defending these people because you are Asian or half Asian I don`t mean anything personal I am just stating a fact for a large propotion of these illegal immigrants and if your only defence against my comment regarding these activities is to call me a bigot,
it says it all
Gordie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 22:45   #127
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordie View Post
In your opinon I am a bigot for just typing above a reference to Muslim illegal immigrants preferring part time cash in the hand work with accompanying benefits.If this was not true then you would be correct in saying I am a bigot, but what I typed is well documented for a vast proportion of illegal Muslims.What`s your problem with me speaking out regarding illegal activities and fraudulent behaviour from these people. Most of these illegal Muslims dont enter Britain to take British jobs, they enter to take the tax payers money in benefits.If you are defending these people because you are Asian or half Asian I don`t mean anything personal I am just stating a fact for a large propotion of these illegal immigrants and if your only defence against my comment regarding these activities is to call me a bigot,
it says it all
Sometimes you come across as an absolute prick but this time I must agree.

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 22:46   #128
Give, give, give member

Quote:
it says it all
Perhaps if people click on your profile, and read through your posts, then they will see that the vast majority of your posts make some reference to Muslims, including your 'joke' that you were part Pakistani.

The evidence is there for all to see.

Your a one trick pony, or at the very least obsessed with the subject.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 22:56   #129

Quote:
Perhaps if people click on your profile, and read through your posts, then they will see that the vast majority of your posts make some reference to Muslims, including your 'joke' that you were part Pakistani.

The evidence is there for all to see.

Your a one trick pony, or at the very least obsessed with the subject.
Or maybe I like winding up chat room geeks who would sell their country out in defence of every scrounging illegal who enters the country through the back door visiting their extended families.
Old 04-02-2009, 22:59   #130
God Member

Quote:
Or maybe I like winding up chat room geeks who would sell their country out in defence of every scrounging illegal who enters the country through the back door visiting their extended families.
Where the hell are you coming from.

Old 04-02-2009, 23:00   #131
Give, give, give member

Quote:
...and maybe I just like winding those people who don't have the intelligence to get he maths right, when making a joke up about being part Pakistani.

Anyway, this isn't a competition.

Which is good for you...because you aren't competition.

Old 04-02-2009, 23:02   #132
Give, give, give member

Quote:

...and it would help your case if anyone ever went in the chatroom, geek or not.

Old 04-02-2009, 23:03   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy39 View Post
Sometimes you come across as an absolute prick but this time I must agree.
Another illegal immigrant supporter,or in the Gerinda cliche you pratt
Old 04-02-2009, 23:09   #134

Quote:
...and maybe I just like winding those people who don't have the intelligence to get he maths right, when making a joke up about being part Pakistani.

Anyway, this isn't a competition.

Which is good for you...because you aren't competition.

Now I am laughing,
Old 04-02-2009, 23:11   #135
God Member

Quote:
Another illegal immigrant supporter,or in the Gerinda cliche you pratt
Maybe the Irish Whisky has taken over....strong stuff that....go to bed you moron. Garinda takes exeption to his name being miss spelled...expect a backlash.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..