Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Margaret Pilkington

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-09-2015, 09:00   #1
Beacon of light

Rob Grayson R.i.P

My daughter has just told me that the lovely Rob Grayson,local GP and the son of Councillor Harry Grayson has died at the age of 45.
I knew Rob as an anaesthetist at Queens Park hospital(as it was then).
He later came to work as a house officer on the Gynae unit.
He was a brilliant doctor, a fine colleague with a great work ethic and a genuine desire to make lives better.
I wish to offer my condolences to his family. I know he will be very much missed by all those he has helped over the years.
Rest in Peace Rob.
MITZY and Michael1954 like this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 13-09-2015, 15:06   #2
Full Member+

Saints and Sinners Bingo Champion!
Bezerk Champion!

Re: Rob Grayson R.i.P

Dr Grayson was my GP and nothing was too much trouble, he treat you like a person not just a patient, and yes he will be hard to replace and very much missed. Condolences to his family. RIP
MITZY is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..