Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2008, 14:28   #121
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Shannon Matthews found alive

the cost of a new identity is easily solved, NEVER let the scum out. if only.
Old 04-12-2008, 15:20   #122

It was said on the Jeremy Vine show today, that she is a 'marked woman' in Dewsbury. She will get a new identity, but that will do her no good, no one could forget that mug.

But Magpie, you are right, they will be given a paltry sentances of which they will serve only half. I just hope sombody gets her while she's inside.
Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 15:26   #123
Resting in Peace

The issue is all the public money that’s been wasted on this low life: it will cost like wow amounts to keep the female dog inside… then shed loads when it gets out:

I think if they have been found guilty, they serve their time and then come out, under the same name and body that they went in with:

People like her will never change… and look at all the upset she’s given her kids… ( maybe now they are in care the circle will be broken ) but again I very much doubt it.
magpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 16:07   #124
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by magpie View Post
The issue is all the public money that’s been wasted on this low life: it will cost like wow amounts to keep the female dog inside… then shed loads when it gets out:

I think if they have been found guilty, they serve their time and then come out, under the same name and body that they went in with:

People like her will never change… and look at all the upset she’s given her kids… ( maybe now they are in care the circle will be broken ) but again I very much doubt it.
You've got to remember magpie that in todays Britain the criminal has more rights than the victim, which is down to what Anthony Linton Blair said was his finest hour, namely signing up to the European Human Rights Act
Old 04-12-2008, 17:38   #125
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
You've got to remember magpie that in todays Britain the criminal has more rights than the victim, which is down to what Anthony Linton Blair said was his finest hour, namely signing up to the European Human Rights Act

true but at least I can sound off on here ..... it makes me really mad oh and another one
magpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 22:31   #126
God Member

This woman is IMO the scum of the earth, what she did to her daughter is just not thought possible from a mother(she dosent deserve the title of mother )
I just hope that some justice comes out of this and they give her a heavy sentance, along with the lo lifes involved with her, and I hope Shannon never forgives her ever.
Hopefully she will be ripped to bits once inside , although doubtful because our money will be protecting her and keeping her safe and well looked after.(no justice at all really)
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 08:13   #127
Give, give, give member

It's outrageous she's been found guilty!

Weren't the jury informed that in the fake kidnapping of a child episode of Shameless, screened for weeks before Shannon's disappearance, there was a happy ending?

She should sue Channel 4.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 09:46   #128
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post

Weren't the jury informed that in the fake kidnapping of a child episode of Shameless, screened for weeks before Shannon's disappearance, there was a happy ending?

Glad she's not a member of Accy Web she would probably take you serious Rindi
Old 05-12-2008, 09:50   #129
God Member

Did anyone watch the Panorama programme on this last night, made me sick to the stomach. Apparently the poor kid had been drugged, not just while she was 'missing' but also over the last two years with a variety of substances including Tomazepan. The woman should be hung, drawn & quartered!
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 10:05   #130
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post

*'for' weeks should read 'four' weeks.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 10:41   #131
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
Did anyone watch the Panorama programme on this last night, made me sick to the stomach. Apparently the poor kid had been drugged, not just while she was 'missing' but also over the last two years with a variety of substances including Tomazepan. The woman should be hung, drawn & quartered!
Thats the trouble with you AccyMad your just to bloody nice
Old 10-12-2008, 16:38   #132
Resting in Peace

Just read that Karen Matthews, is on twenty four hour guard, in Wakefield prison, she has 5 screws watching her back everywhere she goes, but she's in solitary most of the time. Seems there is a contract out on her, the other inmates want a piece of her that bad the price on her head is ten fags, in fact they have christened her Turkey because they say she won't last until Christmas, they must really like her in that nick, she deserves everything that comes her way
Old 10-12-2008, 16:41   #133
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Just read that Karen Matthews, is on twenty four hour guard, in Wakefield prison, she has 5 screws watching her back everywhere she goes, but she's in solitary most of the time. Seems there is a contract out on her, the other inmates want a piece of her that bad the price on her head is ten fags, in fact they have christened her Turkey because they say she won't last until Christmas, they must really like her in that nick, she deserves everything that comes her way
Presumably the rest of the inmates are in there because they are all innocent ?
Old 10-12-2008, 19:25   #134
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
irrelevant to me, what they are in for, if they Do her, good on em.
Old 11-12-2008, 09:08   #135
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Even crims draw the line under cruelty to kids, they might be in there for wrong doing, but even they think that child abuse is a no no

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..